Love,Patience,& Support-Staying tgther until all preggo! 14BFPs! 2 Twins 4 angels

Well i tested, waited for over 5 min, didn't see much. Then i went to the store because i was in a hurry, so i think 2 hours later i saw the evap. I tried to take a pic, but it didn't work. I'm pretty sure it's an evap! But if i turn out to be preg, it would have been a tiny faint pos. so i guess i'll have to see... No spotting yet. Hope my temps stay put these days.

Your temps look great, so im thinking this could be it!! :) Lets hope for you hun!! xxx

Thanks! If i go down tomorrow, i know what time it is :p

So tell me, have you had cramps/sharp pains ?

yes, very few and not constant but yes. Some in my groin some in my ovary. It varies.

Just got a call from my doctors, the changed my first appointment...its not the 24th of april. Ahh so frustrating!! Its in even longer!

Mid - But think about that it's not gonna change the baby's due date anyway, so no worries!

Ya i know..just longer to wait to hear everythings fine. Just that reassurance. :p
I cant keep poas until then!! haha

Annoying! But try to enjoy all the moments... :)

I read your journal. So exciting telling your family! I got lots of ideas myself. Cant wait to make them real!

i received my royal jelly and vitamins for OH. Hopefully wont nee them lol but ifbi do, ill start when af starts or af ends? Your cycle was shorter because of it right? I have enough for 10 days for both him and me.

Bye bye Kat's AF! Don't you dare show up for 9 months! Go on holiday somewhere exotic and enjoy your time off! See ya!!!!

Kat, Love your comment! Yes say bye bye to AF!! :)
im not sure if you were asking me or cil how many tests, but I have no more left!!! i ahvent tested in 3 days!!! AHHH :p haha need ...more....tests (lol)
Cil, when are you testing again??? :) Im soo excited for you to re-test!!!!!!!!
and thanks for stalking my journal!! :p
umm for the Royal jelly, to be honest i started when af started because it takes a few days for it to get to your eggs to make them healthier, so the earlier the better. But if you only have ten days...:S may complicate things a little. Shoot.

Its kind of expensive...

How about i take it when af starts, 10 days. And see what happens? Maybe i can drink pomgranate juice again.

Lol, you guys are funny :)
I was asking Mid about the tests. Maybe buy more just to he piece of mind?

Cil, wanna see your next test even if you think it's an evap!

How's everyone else doing?

I'm kind of afraid to test! :p I totally rely on my temps and spotting. For now, no spotting yet. If my temp is still the same or higher tomorrow, i might test again! If it's lower, i'm waiting a bit longer.

Glad i finally cought you online Kat, usually you are online when i sleep. lol!
Are you nervous?

Always 15 days. tomorrow is day 13, and temp goes down slowly 12/13 dpo. Also i spot from 10/11 dpo. How nice if you know your body so well from charting... lol :)

I know it really really is amazing.
My mom is convinced im further along because im soo bloated! But i KNOW im not because of FF!! :) I know my body!!

I know right :)

Do you perhaps know a store that sells Royal Jelly and ships to Europe? I guess shipping i very expensive... the RJ here isn't very good i think. Has so little of it. Want to make the best of it!!

hmm i can try and ship you mine...was only 10$ for 30 vials. And wont be neeeding it anymore. by the time i get it to you you will be finsihing the 10 days hopefully

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->