Love,Patience,& Support-Staying tgther until all preggo! 14BFPs! 2 Twins 4 angels

Would be great! Do you have paypal?

Maybe if you know how much shipping would be because its quite heavy i think, that would be awesome hun!!

Annoying! But try to enjoy all the moments... :)

I read your journal. So exciting telling your family! I got lots of ideas myself. Cant wait to make them real!

i received my royal jelly and vitamins for OH. Hopefully wont nee them lol but ifbi do, ill start when af starts or af ends? Your cycle was shorter because of it right? I have enough for 10 days for both him and me.

I started it this cycle (and last cycle) when AF showed up. I wonder if that could have to do with my shorter LP?? Hmm...

Starting Clomid today.

Cil,I can go tomorrow on my lunch break to see how much it would cost. I would be happy to offer it to you. :) Just send me your address by p.m :)

Cil, I stalked!!! Your temps are still lovely!! Im curious to see if you had another..evap. ;) You put neg in your ff chart :( but im hoping there really was something. If not, its still early and your temps look really great!!!

afm...joys of morning sickness this morning. enough said :p

I'll pm you! I wish to pay full price on both product as shipping! It's cheaper then buying here anyways :D (15 euro for 10)

Yes..i had a bfn again :( didn't see an evap so it's just bfn! I do find my chart to be still high. I also have very lotiony white/yellowish cm. I would be spotting by now. Strange cycle! I'm not testing again till af is due!!!! :p

Oh morning sickness? It has started!! Poor you..... I hear ginger helps a lot. Ginger tea perhaps. Don't do too much alright? Keep relaxing every now and then.

How 's everyone?

bump: it could have been that yet. I'm trying this month so i'll see if my cycle will be shorter also! I wouldn't mind a shorter cycle :p

I'll pm you! I wish to pay full price on both product as shipping! It's cheaper then buying here anyways :D (15 euro for 10)

Yes..i had a bfn again :( didn't see an evap so it's just bfn! I do find my chart to be still high. I also have very lotiony white/yellowish cm. I would be spotting by now. Strange cycle! I'm not testing again till af is due!!!! :p

Oh morning sickness? It has started!! Poor you..... I hear ginger helps a lot. Ginger tea perhaps. Don't do too much alright? Keep relaxing every now and then.

How 's everyone?

bump: it could have been that yet. I'm trying this month so i'll see if my cycle will be shorter also! I wouldn't mind a shorter cycle :p

Sorry Cil :( Maybe it'll come up positive soon. I definitely don't mind a shorter cycle, but I do mind a 9 day luteal phase!! That's not enough time for implantation. This cycle I'll be taking Progesterone during my TWW to make sure I don't have another short LP.

Cil im sure that little bugger is shy. Keeping my fx d for you that its a bfp in hiding. :)

Bump, I think thats a good idea. Im glad your trying again. :) xx This will be your lucky cycle hun!!! : I have a good feeling for everyone!!

I'm having a good feeling for everyone as well! Also for me, i think next cycle is it!

Cil im sure that little bugger is shy. Keeping my fx d for you that its a bfp in hiding. :)

Bump, I think thats a good idea. Im glad your trying again. :) xx This will be your lucky cycle hun!!! : I have a good feeling for everyone!!

I'm having a good feeling for everyone as well! Also for me, i think next cycle is it!

I feel really positive this cycle - this is our cycle, Cil! We're gonna start every other day next week and hopefully we'll catch it.

Absolutely!! :kiss::happydance::kiss::happydance:

And we're dragging yum, louise, mrska, laura and kat with us!! :happydance:

My OH is taking him vitamines everyday since yesterday. It has gingseng and zinc in it. It's a vitamine for males. The pill is huge! But he's taking it anyway, i'm so happy!! And when AF gets here, we'll start with Royal Jelly everyday.
Then a few days before O and after O i'll drink pomegranate juice everyday.
Also honey with cinnamon everyday. But i eat honey already like crazy. In my tea, on my bread.. :happydance:

I know, i was completely stunned, lol. highest ive ever had!!! :) Good sign that little bugger must be making a good home in there!! :)
Plus i took an opk this morning, holy cow, the control line looked like an evap compared to my test line. I know it means nothing in concrete but was still nice to see. :)

hey you girlies!! I was just at the clinic this morning for my first follie check up. They said that huge 30mm follie is actually a cyst, but they ain't gonna do anything about it. They said it is not growing, just hanging in there, and it's fine. I guess I will trust them on that. Still waiting for a phone call for my b/w results, espesially E2...

Oohh cycst boo!!! But if its not bothering anything then i geuss not bad.

But let us know asap yiou know your b/w results!!

That's stupid! But i'm glad it's not needed to be taken away right now.

As much as i'm afraid of it, i would actually want a whole check up once myself. Like, the whole thing. Ovaries, cervix.... Just to see if it's all normal. They don't do it here though. You have to have a reason and 'wanting' it is not a reason.

Ok, just got the results a minute ago. So on the right ovarie I have two follies sizes 9mm and 7mm, and on the left ovarie I have also two follies sizes 7.5mm and 7mm. Not much, I guess... My E2 level was 326. They are not changing the dosage for right now. I have my next appointment on Friday, and after that it will be a little more definite what's going on.

So you have 4 follies that have to grow now, and they have to be big enough to be.. whats it called... caught?! :p I don't know what it's called.

IM not sure what the represents, but in my mind that means 4 eggies ready to be fertilized?? if im correct then that must be GREAT! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->