Love,Patience,& Support-Staying tgther until all preggo! 14BFPs! 2 Twins 4 angels

Well, yes, pretty much I have 4 follies that are emerging as dominant, but hopefully there will be more, as 4 is only good for IUI but not for IVF, for IVF they want more than 10 for sure... because when they take 10 out, only a few will fertilize and than only a couple may develop good/great, others will not make it to day 5. So if I will only have 4 til the end, it's not that many, and they will probably increase the dose so that there are more. I see some girls end up with 18-30 eggies taken out... They say, the more eggs, the more the chance of success pretty much. I am not freaked yet because 4 is within normal at this stage, and there are gonna be more, I am sure, at the next u/s on Friday.

Oh, and from what I read, at the end of stimming, the estrogen level represents how many mature follies you have by dividing the estrogen level by 200 (so 200 units per follicle). Right now, it's less than 200 per follie since they are not that big to be secreting at full strength...

Hope it will get better in a few days! But for now...:thumbup::thumbup:

Grow follies grow!!! We need atleast 2 great ones. Come on little ones, let's grow together now. Who's first and who's the biggest?? I bet you are... now you may be... heehee... come on now :) :thumbup::thumbup:

Wow, that's great at this point, Kat! Hopefully they'll keep growing and a few more will pop up before Friday! :thumbup:

Hopefully on Friday you'll have a better idea of when the trigger shot and retrieval will be. That's so exciting. :)

I'm just hanging out waiting on AF to go away. :growlmad: I think we're coming towards the end though...hope so anyway. Day #2 of Clomid today and I'll have an ultrasound to check follicle development on CD11, which is next Wednesday!

Cil, you are hilarious! In a great mood, I see :)

Bump, good to have a date to look up to!

You are awesome support team, guys. Thank you.

No prob! I'm just sorry i don't know much about it to help you out with things... :( But of course we're here to listen and learn! Uhm.. i mean read :)

Bump: good luck! kick AF out of the house and it's time to turn barry white on.... ;)

Bahaha Cil for real you are really in a good mood. :p Barry white idea is genius!! :p
Also I checked with post office, seeings as its sealed vials of liquid they dont wnt to go over the borders with that...so they dont want to take it. Good gracious! Its a bomb dont you know in liquid form..too dangerous!! :p Boo, im so sorry hun! i would have loved to send you some. Mayvbe online..ill look into it tomorrow.

Kat, I m sure you are going to have lots of little folic ready to go friday!! :)

Bump Good luck on your new cycle!! This is it, when af leaves say good bye to it for (9months baby!!!

Awh too bad... :( But thanks for trying!! Guess i'll just have to buy 'm here. Hope the quality is the same. It says 1gr of RJ per shot. 1gr seems so little.

Awh too bad... :( But thanks for trying!! Guess i'll just have to buy 'm here. Hope the quality is the same. It says 1gr of RJ per shot. 1gr seems so little.

Is Royal Jelly in pill form the same thing? That's what I've been using. :dohh:

I assume so, mine are in liquid becaue its also fused with ginseng which is supposed to make it even stronger. Both benefit the reproductive system for male and female, and takes away stress and stuff. (the ginseng helps with stress) which i think really helped for me. This ttc really does stress us and i dont think it helps our bodies get our bfp. I think just royal jelly fine too.

Hey guys, I got tons of juice, pomegranate and grapefruit. Can you remind me which one to do before ovulation, and which one after? Plus, I still have some rj left over in little bottles, is it ok to take now?

I think in pillform is kind of the same Bump. You can use either.

Kat, hmm.. i think they are both for a better lining so i think before O. Pomegranate can be used till some days after O for thickening of the lining and helping implantation. It's what i read..

I will also be taking a spoon of raw honey with some cinnamon everyday.

So spotting has begun! And temp is a bit lower. Hope AF comes quickly - i want my new positive cycle! :) :)

:hugs: Sorry hun af showed. But Im happy for you too because you are soo getting a bfp this cycle. :)

I know right!!! :) First time i really am not sad or anything. This cycle is going to be a blast!

And guess what MF...!! I went to our local chinese store to buy some herbs and spices. But i felt the urge to check if they might have ginseng with royal jelly. And the did!!!!! And soooo cheap.. I'm so happy! I can make the best of this cycle now. I already took one, and OH will take when he gets home. It's kind of grose.. But doesn't matter :) I'm glad i found it!

How's everyone doing?

MF, how's the nausea?

YAY!! omg im soo happy you found i!! is it in a red box??? Small vials of liquid??? I think thats what i had!! It really is nasty, I have to admit i dont have a trong stomach adn sometimes i gagged on it!! :p but it was VERY worth it. Take i twice a day and OH too!!! yay! Cil this is so going to be your month!!!! :)

Afm, no MS this morning. :) Yay!! My boobs are super heavy tho and very..um...strong?? not sure how to discribe it. Feels like i gained ten years in boob youth hahaha they arent sagging so much now. (lol sounds terrible, but having big boobs they go fast! :p haha) Today I feel really great. Apart from work being so busy, but meh. I can deal with that ;)

Cil, sorry about af hun. We'll get it next cycle for sure!!!!! Drink up that rj! It is indeed nasty but so worth it! I will drink mine up to, for company :) Also, I booked my first acupuncture appointment for this saturday, hope it will help. It is located next door to my fertility clinic, so I think it's on purpose for all the ladies going through treatments. It is supposed to relax the uteris and do a whole bunch of other stuff to help lil bean stay.

Yes it's in a red box!! I couldn't believe my eyes. I was bouncing up and down in the store full or old chinese people. And they were like.. uhm ok it's not THAT special... well, it is THAT special! lol :)
Lol about your boobs. Are they soar? I got a big chest as well, wouldn't want to know what size i'll be when i'm preg! lol...

Acupunture? wow! I've done it before, and it can really do a lot with a person. Are you planning on going more often? How often? I think it will work you keep you and your uterus relaxt. Are you going also the hour(s) before IVF takes place?

Acupunture, that scares me! lots of needles. I know its not supposed to hurt bu i dont think i could relax in that situation! You impress me every day kat!

Cil hahaha Yes i bet you were jumping up and down!! haha I would have too!! :)

Umm i have a d size chest so i didnt want them to grow. They may have grown a teeny bit but they are heavier because they are more solid. They are a little sore when i touch them..otherwise not really. I feel uncomfortable in my bra tho. :p

Oh, how I understand you, Mid! I had a DD size before I got pg with my son, and after I gave birth it grеw to an F size (don't mean to scare you, it's not that common), so I had a breast reduction surgery 5 months after I gave birth to my son. Now I have a C cup, but lots of scars still :( I do feel better though. So just get nice supportive bras, it may help :)

:) lol WOWZA F! Holy moly hun! that must have been rough. OH already think I have too much (never thought i d hear any man complain of that..but hey) :p Hes more scared of I am how big they ll get. I ll be looking into new bras soon! Thanks for the heads up ;)

I have a 60G (28G) :( They don't look all too big fortunately, but it does feel heavy.

Wow breast reduction! That's heavy stuff. It's not just something you do overnight. Must have been a long few weeks to recover? My brothers ex-wife had a boobjob, and she couldn't do anything for a few weeks. But it might be different per person.

So, OH took his first RJ and he just drank he whole thing at once without any disgust! He likes it. lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->