• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Love,Patience,& Support-Staying tgther until all preggo! 14BFPs! 2 Twins 4 angels

Hey ladies, a quick hello cuz i got to go now!! just wanted to quickly upload my BFN... Sucks! FF says possible triphasic... at one point i did think i saw a faint shadow but then again - pic says otherwise!

Testing in 2 days again..

see ya in a few hours.

Attachments

• IMG_20120218_083709.jpg
    IMG_20120218_083709.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 14
First of all - Woah, that's some cheap tests. Would you mind buying and selling me some next week? Ofc, I'll send you money via Paypal :) Like 40 OPKS = 10 HPTs. I'm waiting till next week as AF is due then but hoping she stays away for 9 months :haha:

Kat, You can post pictures here, just copy the URL :)

Cilnia - it's still early to test! You're not out till AF if here.

Ja123 - AF cramps are a lot like pregnancy cramps, I can tell you that so stay positive, the witch might not arrive!

AFM : I just woke up not long ago. Lazy saturday in :D Feeling great though still tired but that's due to me going to sleep at 3am again. As for the sleep, wasn't that great itself. I've been waking up, raging on OH and going back to sleep. If he touches me wrong at night, somewhere I'm ticklish or something, I get so irritated. I had some crazy dreams last night, very vivid but not about babies!

My OH noticed I've got a dark line going from the abdomen to my pubic bone.. and that my areolas are getting quite dark. They actually stand out with their darkness, I think he's imagining things though. I haven't noticed that but then again, I don't look at my boobs everyday like he does :rofl: Boobies are still sore though, only when you poke them though, so that's good :D

My goodness you gals are a chatty bunch lol I can barely keep up and sure thats going to get even worse as everyone gets close to (or continues to) test.

If I miss anyone then i'm sorry but of course lots of baby dust to all and Kat definently praying!

ja123 - sorry about cramps but cramps can be normal at this stage so fingers crossed its not the witch.

Kat - I use photobucket as well so not sure, I never worry too much about size lol.

Cilnia - I don't see anything but I never see lines. I hope that its the start of a BFP though, maybe when you test next there will be a giant line waiting!

Well I had too much time on my hands this evening while trying to get my fussy toddler to sleep so was playing with my chart, I think I am chart obsessed but hey it gives me something to do so I feel useful. I have discovered that if my temp goes up tomorrow to 97.4 or higher then FF will bring back my O day. So fingers crossed that it does and makes me stop driving myself crazy.
So I am currently sticking with that day and hoping for the best but if it doesn't bring it back then I will just wait it out. either way I am staying here because I want to see how everyone gets on. I have a good feeling for this thread and think there are going to be some BFPs coming really soon.

Plus, BnB will resize it for you anyway Kat, don't worry. Just post them :)

I've got a hell of a runny nose today. It's stuffy really but every so often water just runs down my face. I've had no cramps today yet. Well, I'm still super bloated - my bloated stomach never lasts that long and I've had this since roughly 3DPO, I still had it around O but it wasn't as ... extreme? Whereas I pretty much look pregnant with a stomach puffed out that much and I'm usually a very skinny girly. My boobs are still sore, though my nipples have got a lot more, even when I'm moving my t-shirt or just walking round, they sort of get irritated by the t-shirt. They also feel really, really heavy I have to say and certainly much bigger than usual. My nipples have gone crazy in size, like, crazy and the areolas have gotten a lot darker than they usually are. I really feel like this is my month. I'm feeling super positive. Anyway, onto cervical mucous! My CM is REALLY heavy today, super heavy again and I have to wear period pads as it leaks through otherwise :wacko: It's rather uncomfortable. It's still sticky & white but it also stretches in some bits - very weird! Going back to cramping, I don't feel any cramping at all, but every so often I feel like I've got some kind of a contraction happening on left/right side, near the hip or on my pubic bone. All that with the vivid dreams last night, seriously makes me think I'm pregnant. Especially since this is the heaviest CM I got so far. I used to have to use panty liners but they wouldn't leak through whereas now, I'm worse than a fountain.

Anyway, how are you all ladies? Any symptoms or BFPs today? :)

Update from my clinic: The nurse just called me and said: "I am very excited to tell you that your progesterone level is 16!! We normally would like to see anything over 10, so 16 is really good!" I nearly broke down in tears, but I know for sure they really don't like that (I mean you can imagine this woman makes several calls like this daily, man, I would not want her job!). So I held back. And than I though I'd ask you girls to say a prayer for all of us tonight. Just in case. Miracles do happen, do they? I don't know if God is there, but if he is, maybe tonight we should all say a prayer for all of us at about the same time? Before we go to sleep? Please!

I prayed directly to you! I don't really believe in god, but i believe you got my praying/hoping/wishing.... It's wonderful news that your progesterone is 16! Time for a BFP :D

Sunnii: sounds promising! Can't wait for you to test!!

Laura: Really hope your temp goes up. FxFx

Good morning, everyone!
Cil, I don't believe in God either, but I think sending some strong wishes to the universe might help, energy, power of thought theory stuff, you know. Thank you though, it just makes me feel better. I prayed for all of us too last night.

Sunnii, great symptoms, wow, hope to see your bfp very very soon!

I did another dollar cheepie this morning - stark white. But the temp went up even higher, so I will postpone my disappointment until tomorrow.

I gotta go now but I'll be back in a couple of hours.

Good morning, everyone!
Cil, I don't believe in God either, but I think sending some strong wishes to the universe might help, energy, power of thought theory stuff, you know. Thank you though, it just makes me feel better. I prayed for all of us too last night.

Sunnii, great symptoms, wow, hope to see your bfp very very soon!

I did another dollar cheepie this morning - stark white. But the temp went up even higher, so I will postpone my disappointment until tomorrow.

I gotta go now but I'll be back in a couple of hours.

Stark white here too.

But my temps look like crud. :-/

Hi Ladies, I'm working hard so don't have time to take/upload pics sorry.

Still feeling sad about my BFN but also still keep feeling sick and have had almost contiual stomach cramps now since Thursday - not intense but it just feels like something is going on in there. I just now have to hope that it is!

Lot's of positive news coming from all of you. Odds say at least one of us must be pg this month do you think?

:dust:

True Sun! :D Atleast 14 dpo... but even then - it can be early.

Exactly! So stay positive.

Ladies, I noticed a dark line on my abdomen today, any ideas? I can't seem to find that its a pregnancy symptom anywhere :S Sort of worried.

Also, got bruised boobs and uterus cramping.

I am trying to feel positive. I am even enjoying feeling sick :wacko:

A dark line ? Mmm.. Have no idea. Like a skin problem? Or do you mean a line from your bellybutton down like preg woman sometimes have?

I don't have any OPK's in house. But i know that i got a positive one last month and i was not preg :( I really thought i was because of the OPK!

I had that kind of line, much later though, but I did, so it could be something to add to the list. :) and yes, I believe, you would get a pos opk when pg. Are u getting some of those???!!

Like a dark line from abdomen to lady bits.

I was just wondering, I have some left and I NEED to POAS. :rofl:

Sure go ahead! If you are pg, you won't need them anymore anyway! Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"