Love,Patience,& Support-Staying tgther until all preggo! 14BFPs! 2 Twins 4 angels

lol, you have 10000000X better smell now... hahahah

Hahaha you can all give me some of your boob ! I have a weeny chest, size 10c bra but I don't look it ! when I get pregnant they balloon though yah ! (well actually with my last pregnancy they did not with the first two as much)

Sorry AF showed Cil but this month will be awesome ! AFM I am just plodding along waiting for O I am cycle day 11 my temp took a bit of a dip so im hoping that its pre O dip ! no EWCM yet though I usually get a +OPK on CD 12 and seem to ovulate around day 13/14

Have u decided mrska if you are using opk this month or are you going just by temps and previous patterns?

I dont have any opks so I cant, I'm just gonna start BD now until CD 16 haha. I am also not going to check my cervix i'm just going to do temps and CM. It all just gets a bit much concentrating on so many different things plus i'm sick of spending money every month so ill go back to basics hahaha. I have heaps of IC preg tests from last month so even if my ovulation time isn't bang on I can test quite a bit after.

Cil, just want to mention, I love your new argyle kitty ticker!!

hey girls I'm back :) Please catch me up on everything because that is too much to read!! LOL How is everyone?? MF have you had an appt yet?? Where is everyone on their cycles?

It's been a long week. The funeral went well, my hubby just got a better job! And I'm more cheery about this cycle :) I don't know, something about it!! I just know this cycle is going to be it! I'm CD 8 right now. (you can check out my chart!) But all in all, it's good to be back on BNB. :)

YAY we are soo happy for you to be back.
We missed you!! And you are right to feel optimistic about this cycle it is going to be a winner!!!! :)

Welcome back, Yum!

Just chugging along with my Evening Primrose Oil & Royal Jelly pills.

Day #3 of Clomid tonight...I think it's giving me hot flashes and bloating. Didn't have this last time.

I'm sure you all are, but is everyone taking a good prenatal vitamin with a high dose of Folate?? It's most important BEFORE conception to make sure folate stores are high enough to prevent a neural tube defect in the baby! (okay, taking off the medical hat now...)

Yep, I sure am. Plus, I do drink Pomagranate juice now which suppose to be a good source of Folate.

How much Pom juice do you guys drink? One glass everyday?

I take prenatal vitamin as well. Ever since i started actually.

I do a full glass, don't like it too much though... And prenatal - I think I am taking it for two years or so...

Hey, girls. I am sitting at the clinic waiting for b/w. They just did an u/s and it looks like there are still only 4 follies maturing. I am starting to panic as I think it's not a good amount to be successfull. I guess I will wait until they call me later in a day to see what's going on more specifically. The u/s lady wasn't very friendly, so I didn't want to ask her.

I agree, 4 is still a chance! It eventually only needs to be 1 badass follie ready to become a bean... And i hate grumpy people.. if you can't do your job with a smile - you should't be doing it!! Especially in healthcare.

What does b/w mean?

Hi ladies! Just popping in to say hello. Hope everyone is doing well - from the looks of everyones posts, it seems like things are pretty positive lately!

I've been MIA because BnB was starting to stress me out in terms of worrying about miscarriage and every other little thing - so I made myself take a break for a while! But other than having been a bit stressed, I'm doing well. Hugs to all!

Hi Ja123!!! :) Sometimes a break is good! I would consider it but then i wouldnt have anything to do at work. :p hahaa

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->