Love,Patience,& Support-Staying tgther until all preggo! 14BFPs! 2 Twins 4 angels

Looking good Yum! Looks like a ID.

Yaaay nice Kat! :D You pee on sticks as much as you want... you deserve looking at those BFP's!!

Yay ja!! Did they give u photos?? Can u post one?? :) So excited for you!!

They didn't give us a photo for this one, and the one we took with our phone is hard to see - but I will definitely post one for the next scan!

Aww, well at least you got to see your little bean. Kat your ticker makes me soo happy. :p silly i know!!
Yum, nice dip!

Lol, Sally, I cant believe I finally get to have one of those... Chose pink one because I am silently rooting for team pink. I really really want to get another ticker from widget box.com, but can't figure it out how to fit it in here.

Oh, I want you guys all get preggos so bad! We'd be such a cool bunch of bump buddies! Who is next, who is next?

Yay! now youll be so excited to get to the next week. Wed are my fav day of the week now, new baby week AND pay day!! haha AMAZING!

Just copy and paste two codes into your signature and it should work.

And i think Laura and Yum are pretty close to their bfp now. Then bump and cil i think are in their tww too. So 4 coming up ;)

I'm in my tww too!

Wow Kat I can't believe it! So pleased for you. I like to read at the top where is says 4bfps- let's add to it xxx

Ja - that's so wonderful!

Cil - I might sound kinda dumb but what does ID mean? lol

I'm in my tww too!

Wow Kat I can't believe it! So pleased for you. I like to read at the top where is says 4bfps- let's add to it xxx

Yah - let's do it. :)

When are you testing?!

Ja - that's so wonderful!

Cil - I might sound kinda dumb but what does ID mean? lol

ID = Implantation Dip.

Fx that's what it is!! When will you test?

Bump - ah okay! and I'm thinking of testing on my birthday! the 19th :)

Ahhhhhh yes louise!! I tink u are the closet to testing!! Whooho and same uestion, when u testing?

I'm not sure when to test here. I'm coming to the end of 11dpo and my longest luteal phase since charting was 12dpo. With how crazy my chart has been I don't know though

It's a little crazy towards the end, but still looks like you ovulated on cd14. My last af was also on march 24, and egg retrieval was on CD14, so if you were to test tomorrow, I'd say it's safe. Unless you want to wait til past the af due date.

I will test tomorrow if my temp goes up more (my crosshairs for cd14 will come back then).

Laura, cant wait for you to test!! Fingers crossed temp goes up! Or atleast stays the same.

Kat, how is your OH today? :p what stage is he in now? Lol! Excitement?

2dpo..! Had a baby dream.. soooo sweet. I was carrying a newborn all day long. Feeding it, changing it, cuddling.. Till my friend asked her baby back. Lol. Darn!
Nipples are very sore.. had this only the first month after bcp. That month was crazy, had all the symptoms there were. Stupid bcp. But this time it cant be bcp, so hopefully it means something!!

Cil - thanks. Hope your dreams mean something good.

I've not been symptom spotting at all but started to last night. I kept having a pain just to the right of my belly button, worse when I moved or bent over.
I've been having odd dreams the past week. Like obsessing over past friends then last night I dreamed of zombies lol. Wasn't a bad dream was just about preparing.
And on the tmi front I have not gone dry (cm wise) since ovulation. Usually I do but not yet. I'm having what looks like creamy cm but it's more liquidy. Don't even know if that means anything

I remember Sal talking about quite watery CM... Is it like that? That's actually interesting.. Don't want to do the symptom spotting for you lol, but i think it sounds good ;)

My boobs hurt a lot actually. Not just my nipples, but the sides of my breasts hurt. I'd rather not wear a bra right now but i should lol.
Do any of you know if i should stop my honey + cinnamon? I don't know if it's supposed to be used after O...

Laura, I had no symptoms in my tww. BUT what i did find strange WAS my cm (which i STILL have now) its creamy but watery throughout the tww. Reading up on 8 week progress they said some woman willl experience this at this point (8 week) and they gave it a name which i forget now. Some tehnical jargen. so I was early with it and maybe you are too!! :p but id say YES great sign!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->