Love,Patience,& Support-Staying tgther until all preggo! 14BFPs! 2 Twins 4 angels

Sally, your baby is a raspberry! How cute!

Cil, I heard sore nipples is a great sign, so fx!

Laura, your temp went up today! Have you tested? :)

Ok thanks!

So we have two poppyseeds, one raspberry and i wonder how big Ja123's little one is atm... Orange perhaps? So cute!!! I'm so happy i'm a part of this :) :) heehee!

Im pretty sure Ja is a prune. :)

YAY FRUIT!!! We need more poppyseedS!! Come on ladies!! xxxx :dust:

My temp went down today (Kat I just updated so maybe you saw yesterday temp?). Not a lot but dont think I am gonna test. I can't imagine being pg with these low temps.

Sally - that's exactly what my cm is like. Creamy but watery creamy lol

Yup i honestly didnt know what to make of it. Wasnt sticking together but was thick like creamy...lol tmi maybe but hope this helps

I've seen charts of pregnant woman with such temps. Usually they go up and down with such charts. Some charts are steady and some not.. Your not out till the ugly one shows her face!!! And she will not because i send her away.. :D

Lol cil hope you really did.

I was searching FF and have seen charts like mine too, was just being moody. My back and boobs are so achy today.

I changed my signature ticker to the fruit one as well - looks like baby's a plum right now :)

Laura, have you had achy boobs before?

Ja123: Cute!! We're beginning to have a nice smoothie here :) lol. We need more fruits!!! and poppyseeds, they are healthy! hahaha.

I usually have sore BBs during ovulation (which i did cd14) but tends to go away close to af. Last month I did have sore bbs around AF as well but not as much as this time.

Cil, lol, who is the second poppyseed? You said we have two? "Nice smoothie" - hilarious :rofl:

https://babystrology.com/tickers/
I want one of those! But when I cut and paste the code into the siggy, it's not working!!!!! Arrhh! Help, comp wizzards!

Laura, have you had achy boobs before?

Ja123: Cute!! We're beginning to have a nice smoothie here :) lol. We need more fruits!!! and poppyseeds, they are healthy! hahaha.

A smoothie, lol. :haha:

I'm gonna go ahead and say the rest of us all have mini-poppyseeds. Mine is probably about 4-5 cells right now. :winkwink: Gotta be positive, right? :)

Sal - aww that really is so cute, a rasberry!!

Ja - yay for plum! getting so big now!!

Laura - i agree with Cil, don't count yourself out, you never know!!

Cil - hurray! you're really getting up there with the temps! I'm crossing my fingers!

As for me - still not symptom spotting (trying SO hard not to and not stress myself), still a high temp! I am hopeful but at the same time I am skeptical. I don't know.

So I caved and tested, wish I would have done it this morning with FMU but the urge came and I couldn't resist lol. Bfn :-(. I instantly thought I saw a line but no color and it might have been in my imagination so at best its probably the indent that FRER get

Cil, lol, who is the second poppyseed? You said we have two? "Nice smoothie" - hilarious :rofl:

D'oh, you have two beautiful girly poppyseeds growing there!! :cloud9:

I'm going to research how to help with the ticker.

bba: lol good one! Mine is traveling down the tube and also about 4 cells :D We're microscopical poppyseed buddies :D

Laura: i'm sorry you got a bfn... are you sure there wasn't a real faint line? Remember Ja123's first test? I didn't even see it! Hope so hun.

Karina: sorry babe i can't find a different ticker, it has flash and this board doesn't support flash.

Yum: looking good hun! Looks like an implantation dip this way.. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->