Love,Patience,& Support-Staying tgther until all preggo! 14BFPs! 2 Twins 4 angels

I have pics
https://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc213/laura_617/603c53ef.jpg
https://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc213/laura_617/f566a176.jpg

I really think I see something but no color that I see and it went away.

Ohh i do see something....hmmm but like you said no color....btu mine were tough to see to in the beg. Im sure this is the start of something great!!!

https://i1147.photobucket.com/albums/o543/BNBgirls/laura.jpg

There sure is something! But i cant' see the color also, looks so light. but if you look closely there is a slight pink color on the right side. :| Exciting :|

But what was there completely disappeared.

I took the pics immediately. Then after 5 minutes went back to take more hoping it had gotten darker but instead it was gone. I thought indent but don't think indents go away? I dunno.

I immediately called DH crying lol saying it had a line but now it's gone. Took him a minute to figure out what I was upset about lol!

aww hun, you bfp is coming. your not complelely out. Ive got fingers toes legs, arms and everything else corssed for you hun!

I think, the less hcg is visible the less long it is there before it dissolves.. i think.

There sure is a line babe!!! Even if it was for a few min. They say you have to look at the test only for 5 minutes, after that - throw it away! So.... you had a line, then not. you saw the line in the 5 minutes, then you 'throw it away' and don't see the line dissappear. therefore - you have a line!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cil, I love you girl :) Oh, and yeah, I didn't get it about the two poppy seeds at first, thanks for clarifying, hope my second seed isn't offended lol

Funny, I suppose we are all at work, and I doubt any work gets done at all lol :)

Hope that's true. I'm reading a lot (damn google) about it and it all just sounds negative but as long as the witch doesn't show I will try to hold out hope.

It's 9 pm here, so i'm sitting in front of my laptop and watching TV :p lol.

Love you too babe! And i love your 2 little ones...! :D

Hope that's true. I'm reading a lot (damn google) about it and it all just sounds negative but as long as the witch doesn't show I will try to hold out hope.

Good!! Keep it that way!! Positivity. It's what your belly needs atm :thumbup:

Noon here and just gave my kiddo lunch and about to put him down for a nap lol he keeps giving me kisses and patting me on the back, sweet little guy.

Awh, that's so cute.. I saw your pics on fb and he's really adorable!!

Thank you. Now if only I could give him a little brother or sister lol!

Definitely something there! Fx that it's a real line and not an evap. Tomorrow FMU?!

That was my last test, left over from last month. So if I go out today I will pick up more otherwise will test again friday

Hubs just asked me if I'd started my period yet...he knows I ovulated just a few days ago lol - he clearly does not understand how all this works. :) He's adorable. I love him.

Lol sounds like my guy haha. When i show him my pos opk he's like.. ah we missed it? Lol!

3dpo.. boobs still hurt and especially the nips. Cm is very creamy and thick. Tmi sry.
My fertilized egg is travelling down my tube and will implant in a few days! Pos thinking :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->