Love,Patience,& Support-Staying tgther until all preggo! 14BFPs! 2 Twins 4 angels

Hi girls. I noticed some pink spotting on my pantiliner and than on the toilet paper when I wiped. Gave me a little scare. Hope I am not losing one of the babies. :(

Kat - it's very common to have a bit of spotting early on but can you call your clinic to be seen sooner to make you feel better?

I called them yesterday (when I didn't see the spotting), and changed my appt from Monday to tomorrow, Friday. Hopefully, everything is fine.

Early pregnancy spotting is very common - up to 30% of normal pregnancies will experience some degree of spotting in the first few weeks.

If you start having severe pain or heavy bleeding you definitely need to call your clinic - otherwise, the best thing you can do is stay well hydrated and off your feet!

My temp took a nose dive this morning. It's way to early for an implantation dip, so I dunno what the deal is. Hope it comes back up tomorrow.

Kat - as bump said, it's common but glad your appointment is tomorrow so they can give you piece of mind. It's so hard not to stress but try to be positive.

Bump - never no I have heard of super early implantation but either way it's too early for AF so I'm sure it will come back up.

AFM well I'm 13 dpo, my longest luteal phase since charting was last month at 12 days so figured I would get AF today but my temp went up! Breasts are still super sore, back is achy.

Kat - as bump said, it's common but glad your appointment is tomorrow so they can give you piece of mind. It's so hard not to stress but try to be positive.

Bump - never no I have heard of super early implantation but either way it's too early for AF so I'm sure it will come back up.

AFM well I'm 13 dpo, my longest luteal phase since charting was last month at 12 days so figured I would get AF today but my temp went up! Breasts are still super sore, back is achy.

:test::test::test::test::test:

Laura...that is soo positive hun!! wow, chart temp up...no af boobs sore!! Ahhh so excited!! I think we have more poppyseeds for our smoothie!

Bump maybe bad sleeping?? :( Maybe later just disregard it??

:test::test::test::test::test:

DH is picking up tests today do will test in the morning, if AF hasn't shown of course.

Laura, very eggciting!!!!! Test!!!

Bump, I'd say don't worry about it, I think it just a fluke, not an implantation and not af, just happened :shrug:

Sal, wanna see your bump :winkwink:

I wont be posting pics on here...but ummmm maybe private message with the photobucket account?? Ill take another pic tonight to show you...i ll re-post the first as well. ;)

Now you will have to start your little bump photos!!! How exciting!!

Yey! Thank you! I remember the first one. Mine has no bloat even, just pure fat lol

Stop it!! Im sure you will notice a change within a very short time!! :)
Mine all water retention of course but i can feel my uterus (i think) just above my pubic line getting harder...

I remember that's what it felt like for the longest time, my belly area getting hard. My belly really started to grow only after 5 months!

Laura: omg.. this is really cool. I don't know what time it is now but i can't wait for you to test again!

Kat: I understand you got scared. But like the others said, pinkish is nothing to worry about. It's also further implantation! I'm glad though you'll get your app sooner.

Sal: I want to see your bump also!! You could maybe post in our special photobucket :p

Bump: It could be ID... i've seen them on 4 dpo actually..

Laura...that is soo positive hun!! wow, chart temp up...no af boobs sore!! Ahhh so excited!! I think we have more poppyseeds for our smoothie!

Bump maybe bad sleeping?? :( Maybe later just disregard it??

Maybe - I have been sick and coughing a lot at night and stuff. :shrug: Who knows. I agree with Kat - I wanna see the bumpy bump bump. Include me in the PM! :)

Laura, very eggciting!!!!! Test!!!

Bump, I'd say don't worry about it, I think it just a fluke, not an implantation and not af, just happened :shrug:

Sal, wanna see your bump :winkwink:

Thanks - hope you're right. Well I mean...I hope you're right about the not af. I'd be so pissed. I had some cramping last night though...and a short luteal phase last cycle (not 4 days obviously...but shorter than normal).

Laura: omg.. this is really cool. I don't know what time it is now but i can't wait for you to test again!

Kat: I understand you got scared. But like the others said, pinkish is nothing to worry about. It's also further implantation! I'm glad though you'll get your app sooner.

Sal: I want to see your bump also!! You could maybe post in our special photobucket :p

Bump: It could be ID... i've seen them on 4 dpo actually..

Really?? Now you're getting my hopes up. ;) Maybe I have an over-achieving, Olympic runner grade blastocyst in there. :winkwink:

Laura: :test:

Kat: Try not to worry and stay positive :)

Hi everyone!

AFM: AF due Sunday, no cramping which is unusual for me and very very sore boobs! But sure I'm not pg and I'm thinking about next month already :coffee:

So DHs work schedule changed and he won't be able to pick me up any tests tonight. So I just ran down to the market and got 2 cheapies. Will take one in the morning but will probably take the other in a few hours (holding pee now lol).
Everything I am feeling makes me feel positive but as soon as I got the tests home I started to feel negative, like obviously the FRER should have shown something more if I were. I dunno.

laura, if you implanted around 9 / 10 DPO (when your temps were so strange.) HCG could have gone like this.
9 dpo - 4 (everyone has some hcg in their body)
11 dpo- 8
13 dpo - 16
15 dpo - 32

(doubles every 48 hours i heard). So your HCG could show a faint line on a frer, not necessarily a big line.

Louise: when are you testing? Too bad you don't feel preg... but a lot of woman don't and still turn out to be!

Bump: Maybe you have ovulated early in the morning on CD 22, which makes you 5 dpo now if you look at timing. Even more possible ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->