Love,Patience,& Support-Staying tgther until all preggo! 14BFPs! 2 Twins 4 angels

Cil thank you for that breakdown, made me feel more positive!

Laura, remmeber if you test now...when i tested mid-day it was neg and it had been positive that morning and the next. So dont get too discouraged if its bfn. Im sure you got a little bean in there!!

Louise, thats a good sign!! :) Fx d crossed for you hun!

Bump I ll be putting you on the list. I feel so bloated its crazy. Im curious to see Jas bump! She should be starting a good bump now!! :)

laura, if you implanted around 9 / 10 DPO (when your temps were so strange.) HCG could have gone like this.
9 dpo - 4 (everyone has some hcg in their body)
11 dpo- 8
13 dpo - 16
15 dpo - 32

(doubles every 48 hours i heard). So your HCG could show a faint line on a frer, not necessarily a big line.

Louise: when are you testing? Too bad you don't feel preg... but a lot of woman don't and still turn out to be!

Bump: Maybe you have ovulated early in the morning on CD 22, which makes you 5 dpo now if you look at timing. Even more possible ;)

Not planning to test before missed period this month and I'm determined to stick to it!

laura, if you implanted around 9 / 10 DPO (when your temps were so strange.) HCG could have gone like this.
9 dpo - 4 (everyone has some hcg in their body)
11 dpo- 8
13 dpo - 16
15 dpo - 32

(doubles every 48 hours i heard). So your HCG could show a faint line on a frer, not necessarily a big line.

Louise: when are you testing? Too bad you don't feel preg... but a lot of woman don't and still turn out to be!

Bump: Maybe you have ovulated early in the morning on CD 22, which makes you 5 dpo now if you look at timing. Even more possible ;)

I agree with Cil - if you're late and have good temps you're totally preggers. Can't wait to see your BFP tonight. :)

Cil: I guess that's true. I've ovulated on CD21 that past two months and my CM really made me think I would ovulate on CD21 (so much so that I was shocked and angry when my temp didn't spike on CD22 lol)...trying not to get my hopes up too much tho, I hate the disappointment. I want to be positive, but I also don't want the let down of getting my hopes up. :dohh: I hate this!! I never thought it would take us 7+ months. :(

Louise - That's good, my life would be much less stressful if I could just not test early. :) It's hard!

I tested BFN. I am not really upset by it as it was afternoon and a cheapie test. I think thats why I got two as I just needed to pee on something to hold me over. Hope tomorrows is better with FMU. I hate waiting lol :shrug:

I tested BFN. I am not really upset by it as it was afternoon and a cheapie test. I think thats why I got two as I just needed to pee on something to hold me over. Hope tomorrows is better with FMU. I hate waiting lol :shrug:

:hugs: Sorry. :(

Will be patiently waiting for your FMU BFP tomorrow. :)

Laura, god I hope so much you will get a bfp tomorrow morning! Gonna be looking forward to tomorrow morning when I log in here!

Went to look at the onl rental apartment around here that I had hopes for. My lease expires end of May, and I need a bigger place to live, especially because my mom will be coming here soon and staying for a few months, and next year she will be moving here for good. Anyway, I hated that apartment. The one I rent now, I have been living here for 5 years, and it is great, but only a one bedroom. It has a huge balcony and it looks so homey and cosy inside. I am going to beg my landlord to let me do a month-to-month rent without a contract, and hope I will find something soon. Oh said he will help me with the whole move, of course, but now am worried I won't find anything.

Thanks. I'm nervous just hope my temp stays up at least. Good to have others support as well.

Patiently waiting for lauras bfp ;)

Also Kat your appointment is today! whooohooo!!! LEt us know how that goes, although you ll probably only get the results later? And you will find an apartment when the right one comes along. ;)

Wow Laura's temp went up!!! Did you see??? This is awesome! Can't wait for her to test!!

Kat, i really hope you will find a great apartment soon.. It's very difficult finding anything here, so i know how it can be. :S Also i'd like to know how your appointment went today. What did they check and what did they say?

Oh, man... well, I am gonna hope til the end that this is just one of these cases when bfp shows late. AF, stay away!

I did go to the clinic today for a blood test. They checked HCG and progesterone level. Didn't say anything, it was just a lab, it's like a conveyer in there. Had a scare of almost loosing my phone. I dropped it in the parking lot by the clinic, didn't notice of corse, than discovered I didn't have it, went to the car, back to the clinic, people tried to help me by calling my phone... but thank god I found it in the parking lot! I have soooo much stuff saved in that phone, it's ridiculos!

I hope so too but really knocked my hopes down a bit.

I would freak if I lost my phone, glad you found it!

Yes my temp did indeed go up. BFN though :-(

Nooo...:growlmad: WHAT?! How can that be?? Surely it's just a late BFP, you're two days late, right? How many months have you been tracking luteal phases? That's so not fair. :( It has to be a positive.

Oh, man... well, I am gonna hope til the end that this is just one of these cases when bfp shows late. AF, stay away!

I did go to the clinic today for a blood test. They checked HCG and progesterone level. Didn't say anything, it was just a lab, it's like a conveyer in there. Had a scare of almost loosing my phone. I dropped it in the parking lot by the clinic, didn't notice of corse, than discovered I didn't have it, went to the car, back to the clinic, people tried to help me by calling my phone... but thank god I found it in the parking lot! I have soooo much stuff saved in that phone, it's ridiculos!

Patiently waiting for your results!! :) Did the spotting stop??

This is only my third month charting. First month was 10 day luteal phase and next was 12.

Yep, spotting stopped, it only lasted half a day. So weird, as I grew to be a secret non-believer in the implantation bleeding (remember, I had spotting EVERY SINGLE MONTH from 4 to 13 days before my period, and it never turned to a bfp). But I guess I was wrong, and the whole world is right since I just had some light pink spotting, and it is most likely due to implantation.

So, I just got my results. HCG level was 288, and progesteron 39 (don't know the average, or what it means, but that's that). Also, they already made two more appointments for me for HCG and P4 for Monday and Wednesday next week, just to make sure HCG is growing. And May 02 is the date for my first u/s!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->