Love,Patience,& Support-Staying tgther until all preggo! 14BFPs! 2 Twins 4 angels

kat - yay!!

Laura - don't give up! I'm crossing fingers for you!!

As for me - I'm not going to test early, I'm going to try to wait till closer when AF is supposed to show. I don't want to bum myself out or get my hopes up like last month.

Kat that is so exciting!! u/s appointment already booked, can't wait to hear how it all goes!

Yum good luck holding out, fingers crossed you get a bfp

Kat! The HCG is perfect! Just as it supposed to be.

Cil - I hope so but think I would have at least got a faint line by now.

Look at this chart:
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ChartGallery/146536.html?u=1

bfn's till 16 dpo :)

Yay kat so exciting!! u/s the 2nd!! whoot whoot!! better post that pic! cant wait to see the two little beans!! ;)

Laura some dont get bfp until day 21 GOod luck!! its coming!!

I really hope that's the case for me. Thanks for the positive feedback and thank you cil for the chart.
As long as temp stays up I will try to be positive.

Yep, spotting stopped, it only lasted half a day. So weird, as I grew to be a secret non-believer in the implantation bleeding (remember, I had spotting EVERY SINGLE MONTH from 4 to 13 days before my period, and it never turned to a bfp). But I guess I was wrong, and the whole world is right since I just had some light pink spotting, and it is most likely due to implantation.

So, I just got my results. HCG level was 288, and progesteron 39 (don't know the average, or what it means, but that's that). Also, they already made two more appointments for me for HCG and P4 for Monday and Wednesday next week, just to make sure HCG is growing. And May 02 is the date for my first u/s!!!

Great!! :happydance:

kat - yay!!

Laura - don't give up! I'm crossing fingers for you!!

As for me - I'm not going to test early, I'm going to try to wait till closer when AF is supposed to show. I don't want to bum myself out or get my hopes up like last month.

You TOTALLY have an implantation dip!! How can you possibly wait?! I'm such an impatient wuss lol.

I really hope that's the case for me. Thanks for the positive feedback and thank you cil for the chart.

:thumbup: Fx.

Look - Almost 15% of people still get a (-) at 14dpo when they are pregnant!

Edit:
Oops - forgot to include the link lol: https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test/dpo-chart.php?dpo=14

Bump, your chart is looking good! And i agree.. Yum should test earlier... lol just kidding hun! do whatever you feel is best!! :D

Everyone's charts still look awesome this AM - praying that second line pops up for laura today!!!

Great news Kat.

Laura I was in your situation last month - stay positive x

Temp still up. I'm not going to test again until tomorrow or Monday, just trying to relax and give it time.

To add to my confusion I'm now full blow symptom spotting lol. So far my breasts are still really sore, I've had a couple skin breakouts (DH was kind enough yesterday to point out the giant pimple on my nose) and I've been checking my cervix which has felt a little open until today and now it's tightly closed.

I know i'm not suppose to say anything :-#:-#:-#:-# So i wont!!

I totally think you're preggers and really hope it will implant further so you get a :bfp: Seriously, look at your temp...!

:friends:

5 dpo today... Lots of cm, much more then usual. but it could be because of my grapefruit juice which i still drink... I don't know when to stop actually. i like the taste so i'll just finish my bottle. Nipples still hurt, both of them. Last time only my left side. Oh well.. patience patience! :thumbup:

How are my pregnant ladies?? I would really like to hear how you're doing and how you're feeling. I really don't mind you talking about it even though i'm not preg yet. Tell us all! :kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->