Love,Patience,& Support-Staying tgther until all preggo! 14BFPs! 2 Twins 4 angels

Hopefully those are all good signs! Your chart is looking good so far.

OH wow Laura, i have to say those temps are telling a WHOLe other story than the spotting. I am praying hard for you my dear!!! xxxx :dust: :dust:

Cil lots of cm is good. :) As for the grapefruit juice i stopped after o and started pomegranate juice after which helps prepare your uterus for implantation. SO get on the pomegranate juice. ;) Either way you eggy is going to burrough itself nice and cozy for nine months. Its just traveling dwoon right now. ;)

As for me, lots of bloating, tiredness, and feeling sick. In general very BLAH. lol Mentally I'm stoked and in a good mood and happy to be pregnant...just wish my body could catch up. hahaha only 3 days till my first prenatal. getting excited. OH is too, he's counting down to our u/s the 16 of may. lol.
My grandma bought me a bunch of baby socks and hats. Im excited.

How cute Sal! I love baby socks... :)

Hopefully you'll feel better soon, but i think you'll have this atleast first 3 months right? :p Ah well.. you know what you're doing it for ! lol!

I know i'm not suppose to say anything :-#:-#:-#:-# So i wont!!

I totally think you're preggers and really hope it will implant further so you get a :bfp: Seriously, look at your temp...!

TOTALLY AGREE with your "spoiler" lol.

I love baby socks too and hats. I had tons of little hats for my son but he hated hats and wanted them off lol.
Looking forward to hearing about your first appointment.

It's so funny you guys are talking hats and socks cause I just went to baby gap website (had a $30 coupon) and bought some really really cute hats and another piece of clothing (like a bear suite). Tbh, I actually bought two of each lol, in case I get twins. If I don't, I have one friend with a 1 month old that can use it and another friend who is due three months before me. Here, look:

Bear suite
https://www.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=80377&vid=1&pid=562648&scid=562648002

Hats:
https://www.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=50789&vid=1&pid=149967&scid=149967002

https://www.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=50789&vid=1&pid=475476&scid=475476002

I was drooling over this stuff since I started stimming, and now finally gave in.

It's so funny you guys are talking hats and socks cause I just went to baby gap website (had a $30 coupon) and bought some really really cute hats and another piece of clothing (like a bear suite). Tbh, I actually bought two of each lol, in case I get twins. If I don't, I have one friend with a 1 month old that can use it and another friend who is due three months before me. Here, look:

Bear suite
https://www.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=80377&vid=1&pid=562648&scid=562648002

Hats:
https://www.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=50789&vid=1&pid=149967&scid=149967002

https://www.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=50789&vid=1&pid=475476&scid=475476002

I was drooling over this stuff since I started stimming, and now finally gave in.

Dying. Adorable.

Kat I love it!

I love the bear suit. We goto a lot of hockey games so needed something warm for my son to wear so we got him a bear suit too, one of my favorite clothing items.

https://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc213/laura_617/7653b69a.jpg

I might have including that in my pics that I shared, I forget now lol

Yes, you did, but I love that picture of Sammy! And yes, gotta admit those bear suits are adorable. I thought I'd get these and then everything else will have to be cheap, from Walmart or something. I spent a lot of money on clothes for my son when he was a baby and now think it was totally stupid, I'd rather invest it in something more worthy, like early swim lessons (developmental stuff) and such.

Bump, how did you get our chart to show like that? I really like it, very cool.

Cil, just a few more days and testing you go!

Louise, so when is your af due? Tomorrow? I know you are waiting till you are late. How much late? :) I want someone to poas and burst the good news out to this thread!

Most of his clothes are Walmart or outlet. They out grow so quick I don't see the need to buy the most expensive thing.
Very smart of you Kat.

Oh darn Louise :( That sucks big time!! I'm so sorry... Make this your day with lots of chocolates and icecream!! Big hug hun!

Thanks Cil, would love to but I've got to work all day even though it's the weekend as it's actually impossible to do me job in the hours that I'm paid to do it and if I don't do it to a good enough standard I'd most likely be bullied out of it. DH has taken DD to the park and I can't go even though I have spent the whole week at work too and not been with her.

Sorry to vent but I'm feeling rather sorry for myself. Is it any wonder I can't get pregnant with this kind of stress? Not really sure in what ways my life can change in the immediate furture though.

Thanks for the support x

Louise - sorry AF showed and so sorry you are stressed. I don't really have any advice to offer, I worked a job like that and it's so frustrating. You can always rant here though :hugs:

So sorry Louise! :( Keep your head up. It's def frustrating to be busy and exhausted all the time - I sometimes feel like I live in the hospital. Even if you have to work try to take five or ten minutes to at least do something for yourself - stop and buy some pretty flowers on the way home or something.

Laura - Not that I'm anxious or impatient, but TEST RESULTS?! Your chart looks awesomeeee.

Lol bump I decided not to test until tomorrow. I just don't wanna see another bfn. I had convinced myself last night that temp was going to drop today so I would be wasting a test... Didn't expect it to go up even more.

Lol bump I decided not to test until tomorrow. I just don't wanna see another bfn. I had convinced myself last night that temp was going to drop today so I would be wasting a test... Didn't expect it to go up even more.

You're killing meeeeeeee. :winkwink:

Just kidding, I understand. You're stronger than me. :)

Thanks. It actually just helps a lot to know other understand/sympathise.

I've made a new resolution. I've set an amount of time outside of work hours that I will do work in and whatever is not done in that time, is not done. I will just have to accept the consequences. Otherwise this job will kill me.

Thanks for listening (or reading!) x

Louise - I'm so sorry hun!! next cycle for sure! I just know it!

Laura - I'm so excited to see you test! your chart looks fantastic!!

Bump - when are you planning to test??

As for me - still haven't tested yet, I'm very relaxed not trying to symptom spot, if something happens i quickly tell myself its probably AF so that way if AF shows I won't be so disappointed. I don't know what to think of my chart, what do you guys think?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->