Love,Patience,& Support-Staying tgther until all preggo! 14BFPs! 2 Twins 4 angels

Yum your chart looks good so far. When is AF due?

I'm just leaving the store with tests in hand, nervous now that I'll get another bfn. Hope not.

Laura - crossing my fingers for your bfp! and my AF is due by the 25th.

Alright so when I got home I realized I had not peed in like 6 hours so figured that was pretty good to go ahead and take a test, BFN.
I think FF must have been wrong about O date, maybe this current climb is my actual temp shift.

Hello ladies, i'm still popping in from time to time and just wanted to say sorry about the BFN's and Af's showing up :( Fingers crossed for you others waiting for your BFP !

AFM I cant tell you what a relief not TTC is ! I still really want to be pregnant but not thinking about it every minute of the day is making time go very quickly ! I would totally recommend taking a break for all you TTC ! obviously still BD but not charting and checking everything and not having it on your mind does help !

The only problem with TTC here is remembering that we are not TTC and to use protection we have already stuffed up and almost stuffed up again last night ! Last night thankfully I remembered before DH finished but he was still in there for a little while with no condom YIKES. I'm not sure what the chances are but we fully BD unprotected at 3am on CD8 and almost again last night on CD9 !!! If I ovulate on CD 13 it would mean I would have fully BD 5 days earlier. I know that sperm can live for up to 5 days but what do you think the chances actually are ? EEEEk i'm a little bit freaked out now especially as I had my first normal period this month it was 7 full days ! so my lining would be really fresh and new ! it'll be just my luck that as soon as im not trying to get pregnant I do !!! Im just a little worried as I have my appointment with the oncologist on Thursday and if she wants more tests done or is concerned about anything being pregnant would be very very bad !

Louise - I'm so sorry hun!! next cycle for sure! I just know it!

Laura - I'm so excited to see you test! your chart looks fantastic!!

Bump - when are you planning to test??

As for me - still haven't tested yet, I'm very relaxed not trying to symptom spot, if something happens i quickly tell myself its probably AF so that way if AF shows I won't be so disappointed. I don't know what to think of my chart, what do you guys think?

I think your chart looks good!

Not sure when I'll test - I'm 7dpo today and my chart looks wonky, no clue what to make of it. Maybe Thursday? We'll see.

Alright so when I got home I realized I had not peed in like 6 hours so figured that was pretty good to go ahead and take a test, BFN.
I think FF must have been wrong about O date, maybe this current climb is my actual temp shift.

Sorry hon. :( I think your chart looks right. =/ I have no idea why your AF is gone and tests are (-) but I'm hoping it's a BFP that's come late. Fx.

AFM: 7dpo today - my chart looks awful, no clue what's going on there. Had some really intense cramping today, so I'm hoping AF doesn't come early again (last cycle it was a 9 day luteal phase).

I know I'm not out until AF shows but I feel pretty close to out right now.

Looking forward to seeing you guys test and get BFPs!

Louise. sorry about Af hun and work seems to be a real bugger. Hope you can stick to your resolution and that it won't get you into too much trouble.

Laura, sorry about the new bfn but its still not over. Im so sorry hun that this bfp is being so difficult for you! ;) its a stubborn little bugger

Yum, you are VERY strong! wow!! haven't tested yet. Well if you wanna wait till your late, how long is your lp? If its 14 i d test 15. Lp can vary a few days (laura is the exception cuz its a bfp ;)) so technically you should have a bfp the day after your af is due. There is a place for stats about that somewhere..i ll have to try and find it another time maybe

Mrska. There are slight chances, but its always hard to tell considering o could move or be delayed if you are stressed. :S But the 5 day rule thing for sperm is in the most ideal conditions (meaning your uterus is filled with ewcm already) other cm kills sperm. Most sperm only live 2 - 3 days. Hope this helps. xxxx

Cil...Almost testing time!! when will you test?

Kat how you feeling?

Temp drop today. Didn't go below coverline but still a big drop, I don't even mind if it's AF at this point, this cycle has been a cruel roller coaster that's so far has emotionally drained me. So any resolution would be better then this not knowing.

Here is a chart i was able to make up with stats here in canada. I m goign to assume its the same everywhere. After 20dpo there is a percent that still dont get there bfp till later!! So laura dont give up. And other ladies can use this too!
Sorry its messy hard getting achart up on here..lol

DPO % of women who got BFP this day Cumul of ALL BFP
8----- 2.86 -------- 2.86
9---- 8.57--------- 11.43
10----- -22.85 -------- 34.28
11---- 11.42---------- 45.70
12------- 22.85---------- 68.55
13--------- 10--------- 78.55
14---- 5.71 -------- 84.26
15----- 5.71-------- 89.97
16--------- -2.86------ 92.83
17----------------
18-------- 2.86------- 95.69
19------ 1.43-------- 97.12
20-------- 1.43---------- 98.55

Thank you for that!

I was reading that if you get a BFP on certain day in a previous pregnancy you will normally get BFP around thy same time in other pregnancies. Depending on if implantation happens around the same but it seems to work out very close. So I didn't test with my son until day AF was due and had an instant super dark positive (before I could even finish peeing on it lol). So figure I would have had a positive by now.
I am not out yet I'm just thinking this was a wierd cycle and if it's bfn then I want to be able to move on now.

Sally - my lp is usually about 14-16. So most likely I'll be testing either tomorrow or wednesday! :) I read the stats and I'm hoping so, but still not getting my hopes up! I got a temp spike today, so...maybe?

How is everyone else today?

Laura, so sorry temp dropped... It has been rocky for you this cycle. Bug hugs.

Mrska, was happy to see you dropping in. I think chances are small for 5 days before O to get pg. Good to hear you are doing well on your break from ttc.

Yum, your chart looks really good. Very eggcited for you testing so soon!

AFM, went to the clinic this morning, so just waiting patiently for my second beta. Tbh, I am starting to freak out. Some of my friends tease me one or both of my embabies will split. With one, I would be over the moon, like all of you. With two, I know it will be extremely hard, but I have faith that I will manage. With three, I am horrified. I am starting to doubt whether it was a good choice to put back two. I tell my good-wishing teaser-friends that I would do a reduction if one split, but in my heart I know I wouldn't. It scares the shit out of me. And what am I gonna do with the 5 frosties? They still have not called me for payment for those, but I am sure they will soon. I honestly wish I could donate them to someone I know.

BTW, still no symtoms. Symptoms, I want to spot you! where art thou?

Yum, wow temps are looking great! I figured the stats would help you out. ;) Make you more confident. Def make sure too let us know when your testing!!

Kat...No matter what happens, life has a way of working out. And you are never given more than you can handle. :) Just keep in mind the cosmos has a way of making things right. xxx
P.s as for symptoms, mine started around 6 weeks. Enojy it while u can. :p I was rushing ot hvae ms...now...i take thast back! haha

Lol, yeah, I should be careful with what I ask for. And I hope the universe knows I ca't handle three at one time, and that I can't do a reduction. My "cruel" "cruel" friends are joking between each other which one of them is going to adopt my third child. Jeez, I really hope it's all just fun and jokes. Come on, clinic, just call me already!!!!

Finally the clinic called me just now with results.
So, my second beta at 12dp5dt is 871 !!
My progesterone is 51.4

Holy molly. Google, here I come lol!
I read all kinds of conflicting HCG stats on google (Yes, Google is evil!) regarding high HCG levels early on. Some resources say it doesn't mean anything, twins and triplets han make very low HCG and still be ok, and a singleton can make that much HCG and still be ok too... but most people on forums still say higher HCG means multiples. ok, gonna go have my freak out quietly, since I am at work.

....IM not sure what it usually is at this point :S......BUt dont freak out yet and STAY away from google, ESPECIALLY if nothing can give u a definate answer!! Your just going to make it worse. :p And the stress = not good for baby/ies ::p hee hee hee hee

hugs :hugs: Dont worry it will work out fine. PLus you have OH who seems to be more than supportive. You arent alone my dear! xxx Love xxx

Finally the clinic called me just now with results.
So, my second beta at 12dp5dt is 871 !!
My progesterone is 51.4

Holy molly. Google, here I come lol!
I read all kinds of conflicting HCG stats on google (Yes, Google is evil!) regarding high HCG levels early on. Some resources say it doesn't mean anything, twins and triplets han make very low HCG and still be ok, and a singleton can make that much HCG and still be ok too... but most people on forums still say higher HCG means multiples. ok, gonna go have my freak out quietly, since I am at work.

Great news!!

That puts you at just about a perfect 72 hour doubling time - anywhere from 500 to 6,000 is normal at 4 weeks, so you are golden! While that number would not immediately make me think multiples, it's not impossible and you can never tell purely by hCG level. You're right that multiples can go with a singleton hCG curve and singletons can sometimes produce a ton just by chance, however we usually do see higher number with multiple gestations.

My ticker says 4% complete?? That cant be right???

No...your gestational age puts you more at like 8% (going by a 266 day gestation, which is not hard and fast as you know). Don't know what's going on with that?

To the ladies in here who have gotten BFPs, how many DPO were you when you got yours? Did you get a negative first or was your first test positive? Trying to decide when I should test. =/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->