Love,Patience,& Support-Staying tgther until all preggo! 14BFPs! 2 Twins 4 angels

Bump, I got my first faint line at 9 dpo, I believe - but tested earlier than that because I am ridiculous :)

Ladies...

against my better judgement and against everything I planned to do I hunted down the sticks I hid from myself in January (took me a while lol) and peed on one.

I just felt like it would make me stop symptom spotting and being so neurotic to just see that it was negative.

Anyway...

I think there's a line? It's SO faint...and it's probably my line eye...and I didn't want to say anything bc I'm afraid to jinx it, but I had to tell y'all.

:shrug:

Is that even posible at 8dpo in the evening without holding my pee at all? :shrug: HOLY CRAP!

I will test again in the AM. They're just ICs so no guarantee. Not getting excited yet.

Attachments

• photo (5).jpg
    photo (5).jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 14
HOLY F....ING SHIT!!!! OMG OMG OMG OMG I AM GONNA FREAKING PEE MYSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My blood pressure just went up sky high I think! DAMN, GIRL!
I gotta go get some air! Wow. Happy is not even a word. I think I just had a rush better than when I saw my own bfp!

GIRL, IT'S A FREAKING AWESOME :bfp:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

Thank you thank you!! :happydance:

But could be a bad test - not getting excited until I see a good, non-IC test with a line.

Well...that's a lie. I'm excited. :happydance:

Just hope it's not a chemical.

Wow, this is our 5th BFP! I am so excited for you! It's not an evap for sure, and very tin chance of a chemical, no more than anyone else, so 99% it is your own healthy baby growing! :baby:
CONGRATULATIONS, BUMP! You have now graduated to the I-am-gonna-now-google-even-more part of ttc :comp: !!have you shown DH yet? :yipee: :happydance: :headspin:

https://i1270.photobucket.com/albums/jj605/katrus78/Baby%20and%20Bump/675735cc.jpg

Wow, this is our 5th BFP! I am so excited for you! It's not an evap for sure, and very tin chance of a chemical, no more than anyone else, so 99% it is your own healthy baby growing! :baby:
CONGRATULATIONS, BUMP! You have now graduated to the I-am-gonna-now-google-even-more part of ttc :comp: !!have you shown DH yet? :yipee: :happydance: :headspin:

https://i1270.photobucket.com/albums/jj605/katrus78/Baby%20and%20Bump/675735cc.jpg

Nope not an evap, def within 5 minutes and definitely color.

Haven't shown him - gonna wait for digital confirmation.

Can't wait for all the girls to come and see this! Thanks for bringing good news before night time. When you get it on a digi, do you have some special way of how to tell him?
Yey! Yey! Tomorrow morning it will be darker, I am sure!

Omg omg okf omg omg omgong im on my way to my docs app so cant write much. Checked my phone and found..... this!!! Whaaaa!!! Bump!!! I am soooo happy atm! And uhm.. this line at 8dpo? Your having a twin!!!! Lol lol lol. cycle buddie, this is awesome babe!

Ok i'm back! Whow what an amazing news! I hate the time difference.. :( Bump is testing when i'm asleep! Darn!! :p Oh well, when i wake up tomorrow i'll find a bfp again! :D Awesome!

I'll probably test tomorrow just for the sake of it :p I just have to pee on something.. lol.
My temp is looking good, but it usually does.. and then fall apart between 11/13 DPO.

Had some major pains yesterday, just above where the pubic line is. Kind of like ovulation pains...

OMG OMG OMG OMG i always seem late on this news!!!! (darn time difference) AHHHH BUMP this is AMAZING! Congrads hun!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

First laura then yum has to test for a BFP and then cil....your next i believe!! WHOOOAHHOOOOO so happy ladies THis is such a wonderful day!!

AHHHHH so excited! MOre poppy seeds for out smoothie!! (although tomorrow I'm an olive, not sure would be good in a smoothie :p)

BUmp how you telling OH and when....then how did he react?

Lol healthy smoothie though :p Once we're all pregnant - i'm making the smoothie of which everyone is atm!!!!!!!! i promise!!!

p.s CIL.......your chart looks great, your temps are stable and HIGH. :) Last month they were high but inconsistant. Heres to your BFP! xxx

Plus, Cil, last month your bd pattern wasn't best around o, but this onth it is right on, and o is so definite and clear! Please please god let it be another bfp in the making!

Oh gosh what did i promise now.. onions.. lol! Well i'm still doing it :D

Yes they are consistent, it feels really strange. Also this was the only real clear O i had. Usually my temp would go up a tiny bit and neither FF or me knew when exactly. This is the only one that was actually perfect! And.... the BD'ing was - to be honest- the real thing! We had fun and lots of love this time so it has to be good!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->