Love,Patience,& Support-Staying tgther until all preggo! 14BFPs! 2 Twins 4 angels

:p I know im being a bit pretentious but i honestly really think the ginseng helps with ovulation and the distinction. This is REALLY your bfp hun! xxx

Along with the Royal Jelly!! It's magic!!

Thanks for the kind words... i feel good about this cycle <3

I'd want to. You mean for the stemcells right? I don't know whether they do it in our hospital. How about you ?

Ya, im not sure, its something im going to bring up at my appointment today! (hee hee yes today finally my first appointment!) :p

This is all so exciting. Can't wait to see more BFPs in here.
Sal - good luck at your appointment, looking forward to hearing all about it!

After this cycle stressing me out with ups and downs I'm actually relaxed now. I am just sitting back and waiting. My temp drop yesterday was followed by very slight spotting (only noticed it when I checked cm) and it was only ever light pink but figured that was the start of AF. Should have know with how this has been that I was wrong as spotting stopped and temp back up today lol.

Laura, temp went up....Oh man what a cycle. my fx are crossed for hun. Dont want to get you too excited.

BUt for everyone else :p
ITS A TOTAL BFP in the MAKIN im sure ;)

Good luck on your app hun!! Let us know what they tell you.

Laura: wtf !! Things are sooooo strange this cycle... Any idea what you want to do? I'd guess you'd want to wait it out to see if AF will show or not. I would poas my bladder off! lol.... I still feel something is brewing.....

Lol wtf is my thought exactly. I don't see another clear O day but I keeping thinking my O day had to be off. Either way I am waiting, not sure until when but giving it a couple says at least.

Mrska: I see you have a positive OPK!! Good luck catching that egg hun!!

BUMP!!!! OMG!!! that's amazing!!! I'm so excited for your BFP!!!! I can't wait till it's darker!!!!

Cil - your temps looks great, very consistent!

Laura - temp spike! and i agree with everyone else, your chart is crazy this cycle!

As for me - took a test this morning, bfn. but I'm not giving up hope just yet, AF hasn't showed yet, and with my PCOS the possible levels of HCG might not be high enough in my body yet to show up on a test, so fingers crossed!

Yum, fingers crossed!! I'm happy to see you this positive. Keep it up!!!

Can't wait for all the girls to come and see this! Thanks for bringing good news before night time. When you get it on a digi, do you have some special way of how to tell him?
Yey! Yey! Tomorrow morning it will be darker, I am sure!

Confirmed with a digi this morning!! :) Carried around in my coat pocket all day long lol. I'm waiting on him to get home now so I can tell him. :)

Omg omg okf omg omg omgong im on my way to my docs app so cant write much. Checked my phone and found..... this!!! Whaaaa!!! Bump!!! I am soooo happy atm! And uhm.. this line at 8dpo? Your having a twin!!!! Lol lol lol. cycle buddie, this is awesome babe!

AH! Don't say that lol! That is so scary!! I mean, it'd be okay - would take some getting used to, tho!

MrsKA, Sally, Yum, Louise - Thank you SO much!! :)

Laura - Thanks! WTF is up with your cycle this month?? I seriously hope you're getting your :bfp:...otherwise this is totally messed up of your body to make you wait this long!

I'm so nervous! Hope hubs is home soon. :wacko:

Yay bump zoo sweet!!!

Yum keep poas your bfp will be here soon! fx d

Afm can't stay long. Dr went great heard heartbeat I'm on cloud nine!! My uterus is measuring 10 weeks!! No scan but doesn't matter!! Im zoo happy OH was grinning ear to ear when we finally got the heart beat!! :)

Sally - that's fantastic! So magical when you hear the heartbeat for the first time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->