Love,Patience,& Support-Staying tgther until all preggo! 14BFPs! 2 Twins 4 angels

Sally, your first pregnancy milestone! Congrats! Soon we will be finding out who you are having! Yey!

:) Oh my cant stop smiling, and because of it we were able to announce it on fb now and everyone knows. Its an amazing feeling.

Kat and Bump, when/how are you going to tell family/friends?

I already told everyone :) straight away!
I want to hear a hb too, so bad, and it's still ways away... My biggest millstone will be finding out the gender. I can't imagine how people didn't know what they are having for ages! I am finding out as soon as I can.

SO exciting, Sally!!

We are only telling really close friends and family after the first ultrasound (HOPEFULLY I can convince them to get me a scan next week...we'll see - being in medicine has some little perks lol). As of now me, DH and my cousin know. He wanted to tell his mom (MIL) SO bad, but she would definitely squeal!

We will tell his parents and mine in a week or so maybe. :happydance:

I'm SO nervous it's going to be a chemical or miscarriage. :shrug: How do I keep from being scared??

Ladies - when are we getting more BFPs? I'm ready!! This thread isn't going anywhere until we're ALL preggers, ya know!! :hugs:

Yay! Soo happy for you guys!! :)
Bump, to be honest you just have to take it one day at a time. Until i heard the heart beat, part of my wondered if my mind was playing a mean trick on me. And that i wasn't at all. I tried to stay positive, and thats all you can really do. But you ll always have a worry voice in your head. Push it away because you are having a healthy little bean!! :)

Bump, I saw you were going to book a u/s for next week, and correct me if I am wrong, but it maybe too early to see the anything on an u/s? I have a scan on 26dpo, and from what I read this was pretty much the earliest average (I only read on IVF threads so maybe it's different). Let me know, maybe I should ask to move my scan earlier as I am dying to have an u/s!

For some reason, I don't have a worry, I have a strong feeling that this pregnancy and this baby is meant to be and it's not going anywhere. However,I have a huge worry about there being two or more. Mainly because they may be born too early and may no recover in the ICU, and also because all I could handle financially is two more, not three more (scared one had split). Also there are so many things that can happen in the womb (yeah, read tons of horror stories online) to multiples, not even gonna go into details... Hopefully, it's true that god gives you only what you can handle.

Oh Bump, congrats! So excited for you! As for your question about how to avoid being scared about miscarriage, etc. - DON'T read threads on here or other stuff online! Because you're in the medical field you probably know more than most that most pregnancies are perfectly normal, so save yourself the stress and don't read up about miscarriages statistics (like I did). Seriously - I drove myself crazy - not worth it!

Bump, I saw you were going to book a u/s for next week, and correct me if I am wrong, but it maybe too early to see the anything on an u/s? I have a scan on 26dpo, and from what I read this was pretty much the earliest average (I only read on IVF threads so maybe it's different). Let me know, maybe I should ask to move my scan earlier as I am dying to have an u/s!

For some reason, I don't have a worry, I have a strong feeling that this pregnancy and this baby is meant to be and it's not going anywhere. However,I have a huge worry about there being two or more. Mainly because they may be born too early and may no recover in the ICU, and also because all I could handle financially is two more, not three more (scareYd one had split). Also there are so many things that can happen in the womb (yeah, read tons of horror stories online) to multiples, not even gonna go into details... Hopefully, it's true that god gives you only what you can handle.

You wouldn't be able to see a heart beat probably, but as long as hCG is > 1500 you should be able to see the gestational sac by vaginal ultrasound.

Today is my last HCG testing :) Just came from the clinic, now waiting for that number! Asked to measure my TSH too, the worry of all my worries. Next step is May 02 ultrasound. I am just gonna keep it as it's now only a week away.

Cil, have you tested yet?)))

Hey girls!! Everything seems to be going in to a right direction here right!? half is preg and half will be!! Come on, we need 5 more bfp's :)

Yes i tested, bfn. Have only one more test, probably will test tomorrow again. I just have to lol. I'll just need to buy some more. Hopefully i can tomorrow.

KAt whoohoo only a week. :) Thats amazing!

Cil, Darn BFN...grrrr But its still early and your temps are still stable high. So theres a good chance. Fx extra crossed for you hun!

Laura how you feeling? Any news?

Thanks!!! I just have to be bump-buddies with bump... Our due date is only 1 day apart :D Lol!

That would be really amazing!!! :) xxx

Afm i dont want to complain but AHhhh week 8-9 is proving to be the worst. I cant stop being sick and the rest of the time im super nauseated. This is terrible. Yesterday i was sick at work and had to run from desk to bathroom heaving loudly in m garbage while there were billionaire clients in the freaking office. :S Today i managed to be sick 3 times in 5 hours. :( Nothing seems to help..crackers, ginger, etc....:(

oh no :( i know how it feels being sick! I've had it quite often as a child. It's really one of the most annoying things to have, because there is nothing you can do at that moment except for throwing up. It's grose..

If it's that bad, you can see the doctor and he might give you a tiny pill for it. there are meds that aren't bad for the little bean. It wil probably help you a lot!!

Cil - sorry for bfn but as Sally said its still early and your temps still look good so hopefully it will turn into a BFP soon.

Sally - sorry you are having a rough time, I had terrible ms so I know how exhausting that can be. Hope this is the worst of it for you.

Afm - no news really. Things are kind of the same, when my temp dipped a couple days ago my breasts had gotten much less sore but now that is back but not as severe. I've had a headache on and off for 3 days now (maybe its stress from this crazy cycle lol) and I'm exhausted, but I tend to get really tired with pms. I'm also rather weepy (thinking pms there too). Temp still up today. Still didn't test again

Oh, poor thing... With my son, I only was sick once, and I don't feel it coming now either, but maybe it's way too early. I agree with Cil though, they may give you a pill for that.

Cil & Laura - I think you are still in the running unless af shows. Keeping everything crossed for you guys!

Laura, do you know your cm on cd26? I still think you ovulated on cd16, but your temps went significantly higher on cd 26/27..would even look triphasic this was :S despite the temp dip on cd 31.

Cil I've had this constant watery/creamy so don't know which to mark it as. I was looking at cd26 too wondering if I had a really late o there.

Hey girls!! Everything seems to be going in to a right direction here right!? half is preg and half will be!! Come on, we need 5 more bfp's :)

Yes i tested, bfn. Have only one more test, probably will test tomorrow again. I just have to lol. I'll just need to buy some more. Hopefully i can tomorrow.

Fx for you!!

Thanks!!! I just have to be bump-buddies with bump... Our due date is only 1 day apart :D Lol!

YES! We need you to get a :bfp: now!!!!!!!

That would be really amazing!!! :) xxx

Afm i dont want to complain but AHhhh week 8-9 is proving to be the worst. I cant stop being sick and the rest of the time im super nauseated. This is terrible. Yesterday i was sick at work and had to run from desk to bathroom heaving loudly in m garbage while there were billionaire clients in the freaking office. :S Today i managed to be sick 3 times in 5 hours. :( Nothing seems to help..crackers, ginger, etc....:(

Oh no - yuck! I hate that for you! They have "preggo pops" at Babies-R-Us here that are supposed to be good for nausea. We also tell our patients sometimes to suck on or smell of lemons and a lot of them say it helps. :shrug: Good luck!

Cil I've had this constant watery/creamy so don't know which to mark it as. I was looking at cd26 too wondering if I had a really late o there.

Maybe take away your secondary signs (cervical mucus and cervical position) temporarily and see if FF changes your cross hairs?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->