Love,Patience,& Support-Staying tgther until all preggo! 14BFPs! 2 Twins 4 angels

If I take away the cm around original O date and change my creamy to watery (since it was mixed) it gives me dotted crosshairs on cd26 so maybe that's where it should be.

Woohoo! Everything is super exciting here and I'm determined to get my bfp this cycle!

xxx

Good positive thinking Louise!!! We're going for it!!

Laura: Personal question.. did you BD around CD26?? Hope so... Just in case :/ I agree you are having one strange cycle this time!

Funny thing my husband fell during hockey and got a pretty nasty concussion so weren't bd'ing with only one exception around that time and it happened to be cd26

Awesome! Great number, Bump! And you are due only a week after me! :)

Great numbers!!! Kat, yours too btw.

Sal: Here i've read you have to pay for the umbilical cord if you want to use is for yourself/yourchild/your husband. It will get stores just for you. But we have the option to donate it. Then it goes to whoever needs it. That's what i'll probably want to do..

Okay I don't know what those numbers mean! Also I'm always lost when discussion turns to temperatures and CM - enlighten me?!

cil here we dont have that system in place, so even to donate it costs money. Reallyy sucks

What exactly do you want to know Louise?

Sal: sucks... :/ :(

Well if I took my temp every day what should I be looking out for?

Well i'll try to explain.

The first part of your cycle, your temps are low. How low varies from person to person. Then the moment your ovary releases the egg - your temps shifts up. How much also varies. So you will see a temp shift. The days that follow is called Luteal Phase. Usually this is 14 days. This is the second part of your cycle. So you have low temps and high temps. Temps will usually stay high untill AF will come. That moment your temp will go back to the first part of your cycle (low temps). And so it goes every month... What we're always talking about are the temperatures in the luteal phase. The last days of our cycle. If our temps stay high - this means our body still makes progesterone thus we could be pregnant. If our temperatures go down it means the progesterone is decreasing and we're not pregnant. Progesterone makes our bodies warmer (higher temps) and makes creamy yellowish cm.

Very well explained. But just as a side note, depending on absense or more of prog cm will vary. Beg of cycle most have dry cervix so no cm...it will change throughout your cycle each woman is different and after a few cycles can offer a very good insight on whats goin on in your body. Egg white cm (cm that looks liek egge white) is the fertile cm. Which means ovulation is close. Other than that charting it will gie you a better idea what your cm means for you!! :)

Ok, so I just got my numbers from today's blood results.
I will just put it in a summary (P4 is the progesterone level, just in case anyone's interested):

14dpo - First Beta
HCG = 288
P4 = 39

17dpo - Second Beta
HCG = 871
P4 = 51.4

Today is the 19dpo and this is my 3rd and last beta.
HCG = 1739
P4 = 60

Hooray, ultrasound - here I come!

Well if I took my temp every day what should I be looking out for?

Go to fertility friend (https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/BabyBumpAhead) and sign up for an account - they have some GREAT tutorials on charting to get you started!

Hi girls. How is everyone? Great numbers Kat!!! Can't wait for u/s.

Another bfn this morning :( I want a bfp sooo bad!! If this cycle fails ill have nothing else to try..gave it my all. Don't want to think about it but I know ill be devastated.

Cil, as all the sources say, for healthy ouples sometimes it takes up to a year to get pg. So don't give up, keep doing what you hae been doing and it will happen. I think it is just pure chance. It made me so mad to know I did everything right in every cycle, lots of perfectly lined bding, all the tricks, and it still did not happen. I still dont understand how it could be. So I guess it is just a chance of the right egg and the right sperm to come together. Big hugs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->