Love,Patience,& Support-Staying tgther until all preggo! 14BFPs! 2 Twins 4 angels

Urrrgggghhh Sick again this morning....:( In a public toilet none the less...soo nasty. soooo dirty eeeeeehhhhhh

Hi girls. How is everyone? Great numbers Kat!!! Can't wait for u/s.

Another bfn this morning :( I want a bfp sooo bad!! If this cycle fails ill have nothing else to try..gave it my all. Don't want to think about it but I know ill be devastated.

Keep your head up, Cil!! It will happen. :hugs:

Ah Cil :hugs:

I know how you feel so I won't bother saying don't worry about it and it will happen cos that's whay all my friends keep telling me and I get cross ha ah!

What frustrates me is that there's egg and there's sperm and they are meeting up together and the right and yet I'M STILL NOT PREGNANT - I really don't like not having control

Omg i know right!!! Why is it so difficult?? Should be so easy in theory.. lol...

What gets me is that good people, who are ready and willing try for months even years and teenagers not ready or willing get preg with a drop of the hat. :( Its really a cruel world. ...although i personally cant complain anymore it still frustrates me for my friends who still cant seem to find their little bean of hppiness. And i mean all of you, because i love you all dearly!

Aw thanks Sal. I just wonder why I spent so much effort and energy trying NOT to get pregnant for so many years when it's so bloody hard to :wacko:

I have the same thing! I was on the pill, stressing if i'd forget one.. lol.. for what :p

Anyways.. i bought 2 more tests. Shall i test tomorrow or do you think its better to wait 2 days? ....

Id say wait to days to make sure your levels go up....BUT....i know realistiaclly its almsot impossible to wait. SO i would say tomorrow too....BUT ...the choice is ultimately yours...haha im NO help at ALL

How about if my temp stays 37 or goes up - i test. but if it goes down to 36.9 or even lower then i'm not testing! I'm a wreck when it comes to testing... i can never wait lol!

Cil - I understand how you feel, look at me, I've been trying for over a year now. But with my PCOS it is 10x harder than any regular woman who has irregular cycles. I have elevated testosterone levels in my body that messes with the signals in my brain to release an egg. I went one whole year once without a period. And if I do get pregnant, I have a 45% chance of miscarriage while other woman have bout a 10% chance. But you just got to stay positive and know that one day it will happen. I visualize my baby almost every day. :)

AFM - still no AF! but not taking a test yet, I'm going to wait a week to take a test :) my temps are still above the line, so here's hoping?

Wow a whole year? Damn.. Didn't know it could be a whole year without O... How strange can our bodies be?? I'm sorry to hear this... really wish you get your bfp soon. I'd even wait a bit longer if it means i could give mine to you. Somehow i'd do that for woman who are waiting so long and trying soo hard.. if only i could :) Big hugs, fx for you! Chart is actually looking good...

Yum, you are a strong woman!! I admire you very much!! actually while im at it every one of you ladies inspire me. All of you have amazing qualities that shine through your words on here and I admire every one of you! :)

But yum i agree you temps look good. Fx d for you hun!

Cil, do what you feel is comfortable. You know your body better than anyone. :)

:friends:Awe thank you Cil and Sally!! :friends: :) its so nice to hear that! I'm rooting for both of our bfps Cil! We both deserve to have a bump!

Cil and Yum, you are very nice and strong women! We are with you all the way, just don't give up! Look, if the chance to a healthy couple to get pg each cycle is about 10-25%, than each bfn brings you closer to your bfp, statistically speaking. We are gonna win this war, and you are gonna get your babies for sure! There is no reason not to! Group :hug:

Cil - I understand how you feel, look at me, I've been trying for over a year now. But with my PCOS it is 10x harder than any regular woman who has irregular cycles. I have elevated testosterone levels in my body that messes with the signals in my brain to release an egg. I went one whole year once without a period. And if I do get pregnant, I have a 45% chance of miscarriage while other woman have bout a 10% chance. But you just got to stay positive and know that one day it will happen. I visualize my baby almost every day. :)

AFM - still no AF! but not taking a test yet, I'm going to wait a week to take a test :) my temps are still above the line, so here's hoping?

Are you on any meds, Yum? There are treatments for PCOS that make conceiving within the same time frame as non-PCOS patients feasible.

awe thank you kat! :friends:

Bump - no, my doctor told me to try for at least a year before being put on meds. I'm also using FertilAid to see if that would help. So if it's a no this cycle, I'm going to go see him again.

awe thank you kat! :friends:

Bump - no, my doctor told me to try for at least a year before being put on meds. I'm also using FertilAid to see if that would help. So if it's a no this cycle, I'm going to go see him again.

UGH! That is SO frustrating! There is NO reason women should have to try for a year w/o help if they have documented medical issues like PCOS. The "conceive in one year" averages are for people with regular cycles who ovulate monthly and track ovulation. :growlmad: That just irritates me so much.

I'm sorry. Soap box.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->