Love,Patience,& Support-Staying tgther until all preggo! 14BFPs! 2 Twins 4 angels

I agree.

Bump, love your new avatar. You should get a pg ticker for our smoothie too lol!

If this cycle doesn't work, i'll probably have to skip a few months.. I'll be here but just not ttc...

Ugghh darn temps!! Tomorrow it will shoot up tho. ;)

I agree with bump yum, it is frustrating and I wish you best of luck hun! Annoying procedure'.

Thanks guys, I'm not as disappointed by the way I did things. But I won't lie, I am still sad. I think I'm going to take a break from TTC for awhile, maybe lose some weight which might help. But I'll still be on here and being excited for my preggo friends! :) and for those who are still trying!

Also, I'm an artist and do commissions, if any of you are interested in a commission from me, I'd be more than happy to draw one for you! here's an example of my work :) What do you think?
https://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a306/Rayebabe1414/BoA.jpg

So sorry Yum. It's just not fair. :( Please don't leave us! :hugs:

AFM: Second Beta was 311.7 today at 12dpo. Whoa. 25 hr doubling time and really high for 12dpo. But really happy it's going in the right direction! :happydance:

I'm out of town and only have my phone so was just now able to catch up, what a bummer. I'm sorry yum :hugs:
Btw your art is beautiful!!

Bump - don't worry, I'm not leaving! :)

Laura - it's okay, and thank you so much!

Yum, :hugs: love your art! You are really talented!

Bump, 311 is very high for 12 dpo! So it's either a very very strong eager to grow bean, or there maybe two! I had 288 on 14dpo, and that was high as well. :) good luck!

I test at the clinic, they do first three HCG levels, and than u/s.

Woe love the numbers! And Bump... That sure is high.. wow! Are you doing more tests?

Yum, love the artwork!! Wow very talented. What is commissions?

Afm: Bfn again. Shoot!

Cil - Thank you so much! and commissions means I can draw whatever you request and the payments are fair (since I'm still a student). I can draw people, cartoon characters, animals etc. And for my preggo friends, I can definitely draw a photo of your babies! :)

Yum so sorry hun. xxx And your artwork really is beautiful. :)
BUMP Lovely levels!! WhoohooO!!
And cil, Damn it!!! Its coming I'm sure. Ur temp went back up. Fx d ! xxx

I'm out of town and only have my phone so was just now able to catch up, what a bummer. I'm sorry yum :hugs:
Btw your art is beautiful!!

Your chart is still looking great! And agree - great work by Yum.

Kat and Bump - how do you test your levels?

My doctor's office did it for me (at my request...twice...I know too much to be calm and not enough to be rational).

Woe love the numbers! And Bump... That sure is high.. wow! Are you doing more tests?

Yum, love the artwork!! Wow very talented. What is commissions?

Afm: Bfn again. Shoot!

Sorry, Cil - :( I hate that!!!! No more scheduled right now, just wanted to make sure they were doubling. Just have to wait until my first scan I guess. She MAY let me do it this week, since the numbers are high and I'll be 5w6d by LMP dates (truly only 4w5d by ovulation date though...so I highly doubt there will be anything visible on a scan other than maybe a gestational sac at that point...won't stop me from trying to get it though lol).

Yum so sorry hun. xxx And your artwork really is beautiful. :)
BUMP Lovely levels!! WhoohooO!!
And cil, Damn it!!! Its coming I'm sure. Ur temp went back up. Fx d ! xxx

I knowww - maybe it was a little implantation dip?! :) Still have my Fx for her!!

AFM: I am having lots of AF-type cramps. =/ Makes me really worried. Has anyone else experienced this in early pregnancy? I feel terrified right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->