Love,Patience,& Support-Staying tgther until all preggo! 14BFPs! 2 Twins 4 angels

Bump, relax, its really normal. I had them till about 6 weeks off and on. Then randomly this week. Must be things shifting in there. ;) Don't worry its ok. xxxx

Of you are very crampy you could call the doctor.. but a little bit is normal. Hope you'll have less cramps soon!

Girls, I'm out. I took a big dive today and my belly feels so tight and crampy just like af. Don't think a miracle can happen at this point. Tomorrow my vacation week with the familie begins.. hope I can enjoy it, even with af.

Cil - sorry but hope your wrong and it comes back up.

Its 1:30am here and I'm up sitting in my bathroom because I just got super nauseated. Im now torn between thinking something from dinner is not agreeing with me and symptom spotting lol can't even get sick without thinking it might be more to it.

Laura, if I think about bump - she had an early ID! I think you have one too. Makes you even ready for testing. This cycle started weird but will end verrrry good I think!!!

I hope your right! I'm not testing yet, this crazy cycle left me with so many BFNs it kind of poked holes in all my positive bubbles.

At the risk of sounding completely crazy if I'm not pg I will share my symptoms. Breast soreness has actually gone away. I'm exhausted, more over the last cOuple days then any other time.
Yesterday in the car i got nauseated but not too much and actually tried convincing myself I imaged it lol headaches off and on since day after that dip in my chart. Had a completely random nosebleed today (don't even know if that's a symptom) just threw up and still nauseated. I'm officially crazy, I know it lol

Aaaww, Laura, I so want u to get a bfp this cycle! It is so much longer than your previous cycle that it makes me think pg is inevitable!

Bump, I hear about cramps from nearly all newly preggos. I didn't a nd don't have any cramps myself but it's rather odd.

AFM, happy to graduate to an appleseed, and anxiously waiting for Tuesday's u/s!

I agree about the cramps being normal. The group I was in during my first pregnancy had so many women with cramps early on that I had gotten worried because I wasn't having any (always something to worry about lol)

Kat so exciting that it's almost u/s time!

Awww cil, im so so sorry hun. I know its extremely hard, but i hope you try again soon. xxx Maybe the ginseng took a little longer to work on you and oh? :( :hugs: lots and lots of hugs but on the other side of things......its still over the cover line and you might not be out...xx

Laura, holy moly, this cycle really is insane. I would personally say wait 1 week and if still no af go get a blood test. Some women never get positive hpt. Everything sounds soo preggers.

Congrads kat a little appleseed!!! Soo happy for you, also, you scan really is coming quick!! xxx Cant wait!

Of you are very crampy you could call the doctor.. but a little bit is normal. Hope you'll have less cramps soon!

Girls, I'm out. I took a big dive today and my belly feels so tight and crampy just like af. Don't think a miracle can happen at this point. Tomorrow my vacation week with the familie begins.. hope I can enjoy it, even with af.

BOO! :( I'm so so sorry Cil - I really wanted this to be your cycle. :cry: Are you gonna give it ago next month again? :shrug:

I agree about the cramps being normal. The group I was in during my first pregnancy had so many women with cramps early on that I had gotten worried because I wasn't having any (always something to worry about lol)

Kat so exciting that it's almost u/s time!

I feel better after hearing everyone say it's normal. I just see the worst of the worst, you know - miscarriages, preemies, 3rd trimester losses, genetic issues...it's just scary when you spend a lot of time around the pregnancies that go wrong. Can't help but to worry. :shrug:

Not sure if we will... we'll have to talk about it... :sad1: I hope so...

Anyway, good luck girls! This week i'm kind of offline as i won't have internet whole days. I'll try to catch up but can't promise to respond to everything!

Talk to you soon hun's - you're the best! :friends::friends:

Bump, I had cramps early on as well - probably up until 8 weeks or so. They didn't last long and weren't painful, just a bit uncomfortable. Even hearing it's normal, it's difficult to not panic!

bump - i hope things are fine! I'm sure it's just uterus stretching.

As for me - my DH pulled at my heart strings tonight. He turned to me and said he had a dream about him and me and our son who looked about a year old. He told me how the last few days he's been wanting our baby so badly that he's been praying to God asking him why we haven't gotten pregnant yet. I nearly cried. I know I said I was taking a break, and I really think I need one, but he made it so much harder....I'm starting to rethink.

Have a good vacay cil!!
yum, aww hun thats so sweet. I wish as well you guys get your bfp. lots of baby dust and prayers your way hun! xx

bump - i hope things are fine! I'm sure it's just uterus stretching.

As for me - my DH pulled at my heart strings tonight. He turned to me and said he had a dream about him and me and our son who looked about a year old. He told me how the last few days he's been wanting our baby so badly that he's been praying to God asking him why we haven't gotten pregnant yet. I nearly cried. I know I said I was taking a break, and I really think I need one, but he made it so much harder....I'm starting to rethink.

Awww <3 I hope you'll try again!! And I would really encourage you to get an ob appointment! Pleeeeaseeee!!

aw yum thats sweet of him. I sometimes forget about the husband being a part of this too as I spend so much time obsessing lol but its nice when they say things like that. Just remember that you have to do what is best for you at the moment and if you need a break then take it but hopefully you will get a bfp really soon.

AFM - well according to the new o date that FF gave me after all my stress lol I am due for af today. My temp went up today though. I'm hesitant to test because of all the bfns earlier in this crazy cycle. Also I started a b-complex this cycle (guessing that must be what actually made this cycle crazy) but as I know b6 can lengthen luteal phase I don't know if I should be waiting a couple more days to see or not.

Have we really not had a post here in almost 24 hours?
How's everyone feeling and where is everyone in their cycle?

Wow it has been awhile. :p
Ya i think a good updat is in order There are 5 of you cycl-ing ;) hee hee Come one ladies im sending lots of :dust: for lots more bfp this cycle!! xxxx

I'll update for me 13dpo (according to new o date) and I tested with FMU. I see a line!!!!
I didn't realize I got blue dye tests and it's faint so I'm nervous but I saw it.
https://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc213/laura_617/c792e194.jpg

OMG i see it too!!!! :) Holy cow!! BUt blue dyes suckk...GO GET A FRER!!! AHHHHHHH i see it i see it i see it!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->