Love,Patience,& Support-Staying tgther until all preggo! 14BFPs! 2 Twins 4 angels

It came up instantly and is still there! DH is picking up FRER on his way home from work tonight. Im happy but afraid to believe a blue dye lol.

I had been trying to come up with fun ways to tell DH if I got a positive but as soon as he came downstairs this morning I started shouting at him "I see a line! I see a line!" lol really hope the FRER are positive too.

AHHHHH!!!! I am too, are you going to poas as soon as he gets home??? I wanna see the tests asap!! :) ahhhh im probably as excited as you are!

I'll wait until tomorrow and use FMU again I think.

I just remembered today is Kats u/s!! Where is she, I wanna hear how it went!!!!

Laura! How can you wait?! I would buy two test - one for now and one in the morning ha ha!

I can totally see a line x

ААААААААААААААААА!!!! Laura!!!!!! How awesome!! I secretly knew it!!! But after all the mental craziness you went through this cycle, I was scared to say something :) I am sure it's a positive, even if it's not a FRER!!! But I will be waiting for the FRER test tomorrow!!! We are getting so close to our goal of everyone preggo!!!!! HUGE CONGRATS!!!!!!
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

I thought it was tomorrow. :( lol Bad me....ya i wanna know how many beans shes got in there!!! :)

Lol Louise I can only wait because DH has the car with the carseat so I can't drive to the store with the kiddo.
I can't help it, blue dye or not I've got my hopes up.

Kat how did it go??

It came up instantly and is still there! DH is picking up FRER on his way home from work tonight. Im happy but afraid to believe a blue dye lol.

That's a great line!!!! You deserve a BFP after this mess of a cycle! Please test tonighttt!!!!

Laura! How can you wait?! I would buy two test - one for now and one in the morning ha ha!

I can totally see a line x

Agree!!!!!

And I also have some good news to share:

IT'S TWINS!!!!!​

https://i1270.photobucket.com/albums/jj605/katrus78/Thedahlenbabies.jpg​

Oh. My. God. Kat!!!!!!!! That is crazy insane!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So happy for you :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Lol, thank you guys. The heart beats are next Tusday, it's kinda strange that in one week those two appleseeds will have beating hearts, right? Going out to celebrate now.

God, I just wish Cil and Louise got preggo this very next cycle! It would be so awesome. Sending you two tones of :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->