Love,Patience,& Support-Staying tgther until all preggo! 14BFPs! 2 Twins 4 angels

OMG KAT !!!! thats super exciting congratulations ! so has this resulted from two embies surviving (non-identical) or is it a split (identical) ? (can that even happen with ivf?)

And Laura I totally think thats your BFP CONGRATS ! the line looks really good ! can't wait to see you FRER !!!!

Oh I hadn't even thought about that, if they are identical or not. Good question!

And thank you, hoping your right!

Right now, from what they can see the beans are not identical. They are fraternal, so basically both embies stuck there. They can not determine whether either of them split yet, they will see about that next Tuesday (I hope not though, lol). If one of them would split, than those two would be considered identical. But I personally like the fraternal cause you get to see two different looking kids, it's like if they are just regular sisters, for example, but just happened to be born at the same time :)

Sally, what fruit are you tomorrow? I get so excited when your fruits change!

I like fraternal as well Kat. My mom is a fraternal and she says she is so happy not to have been identical but those identicals can be so darn cute!

Louise - omg! congrats! I'm excited to see it get darker.

Kat - congrats!! I'm so happy for you!

As for me - I am so happy that everyone here is getting their bfps. I'm feeling a little sad lately, not feeling like it is ever going to happen. (I know, being such a downer). But I'm just not going to really try, I am going to drink grapefruit and pomegranate juice and still monitor, but just been feeling really down :(

My DH forgot to pick up tests!! How can men forget things like this so easily.
I'm cautiously thinking its really positive, since I now have to wait until tomorrow to go get tests I want to just believe it for awhile.

I think you can Laura for sure ! I inverted it for you and I really dont think its an evap :D
https://i874.photobucket.com/albums/ab304/DilworthPhotos/laura2.jpg

thank you for that! I dont think its an evap either, I have been reading all day about blue dye tests and it seems the main problem is looking at them after the time frame and mine was instant and pic I posted was at 2 minutes and same line is still there now. add that to my temps still being high, being late and I am hopefully. Hoping I don't get knocked down to earth but I am high right now.
DH wont believe it until another test (told him he should have remember to pick one up then! lol) but only because of the rollercoaster this cycle has been. He keeps going back to look at the test and announcing the line is still there just the same.

Laura that is really really cool! :)
Cant believe he forgot the tests...ahhhh...llol oh well it looks good either way fr now :p

Yum :hugs: big hugs hun. I know its hard sometimes, just keep your head up you WILL be pregnant soon!. We are all here for you. DO what feels best for you. lots of :hugs: and :dust:

Yum, there is no doubt in me you will get your bfp very soon and we'll be all cheering for you! Please don't stop ttc and just keep going. I think you have to be very stubborn in this business and try consistently every month. I know it's harder with PCOS, but you will win this war, and we will be here to watch you win! Big hugs.

Yum, I'm so sorry hun. :hugs:

I'm sure as the rest of us get excited for our BFPs and pregnancies, it's hard for the others in here who are still TTC. Y'all should just know that we are 100% behind you and want nothing more than the next cycle to be it for you. :cry:

Keep your head up!!

Wow, so much excitement on here in the past few days! Kat, congrats on your TWINS! I can't wait until you find out more. And Laura - I agree with everyone else that posted that your test looks awesome! Do you know when you'll be testing with a FRER or other non-blue dye test?

Yum, also thinking of you - I know it's bound to be exasperating, but we are all cheering you on and here any time you want to vent :)

Will probably test tomorrow, just depends on when I get time to goto the store.

Yum I'm sorry you are feeling down. I've had many breakdowns each time I see a bfn and have even shouted at DH for not trying hard enough and then shouted again that I must be broken lol so it's really normal. It's a very emotional journey here with all the waiting making it worse when you just want it to happen now.

Doctor just called and wants me to have a scan today - not getting my hopes up that we'll see much since it's SO early, but fx we may get lucky and find a gestational sac or something in there!! My projected hCG would indicate a vaginal scan should show a sac, so we'll see! Y'all cross your fingers for us.

Ohh yay!! so exciting!!
Feeling a little jealous. Im the only pregg one here with no scan :( lol
BUt maybe you ll have twins too!!! :)

Ohh yay!! so exciting!!
Feeling a little jealous. Im the only pregg one here with no scan :( lol
BUt maybe you ll have twins too!!! :)

Noooo I don't want to have twins lol. ;) I don't think they'll be able to see anything on mine anyway, esp not enough to say it was twins. :shrug: Maybe.

How come you haven't gotten to have one yet? Did I miss that part of the convo? Sorry.

I miss cil too but hopefully she will be back next week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->