lovely ladies due early February :D

I havent read through all of the posts yet - sorry, but I'm due on the 14th February with my first - a little girl. Any bump buddies out there? I'm going to try and sneak read through this today at work...

Hi ladies, i've only just realised i belong in third try :blush: I was still lurking in second.

My due date is the 8th of Feb but i'am booked in on the 2nd for my 3rd c- section and i'am expecting my 3rd boy.

Is any one else suffering with really bad upper back pain like in the rib area but around the back??

im due on the 1oth of feb, i have back pain, but at the base of my back, and pelvic area. Luckily i have physio in 2 weeks, so hopefully it will help

Hi girls,

18th of feb for me so dunno if that qualifies as early feb :flower:

doesnt seem real :haha:

Turkey day is Thursday! :munch:
Family will be in at midnight. :wacko:
This week is going to go fast for me. WOOOOOOO!!!!! Then next week is going to be busy as well with a lot of doctor appointments. 30w...I seeeeee yooouuuuuu.....tehe.
Who has plans for Thanksgiving?

We'll be driving 5 hours down to visit my OH's family in PA. His aunts,uncles, and cousins, etc will all be there. It'll be a lot of fun hanging out and eating good food, none of which I have to cook! We'll drive down tomorrow and come back sometime Sat or Sun depending on our mood.

Oh I just found this thread :) Im due on 5th Feb.

Its getting so close to our time !! very exciting !!!!

Fruitymeli I bought half of what was on my list and forgot a few bits but there is plenty of time to grab them in the next 11 weeks :)

Bubbles were due the same day :)

We'll be driving 5 hours down to visit my OH's family in PA. His aunts,uncles, and cousins, etc will all be there. It'll be a lot of fun hanging out and eating good food, none of which I have to cook! We'll drive down tomorrow and come back sometime Sat or Sun depending on our mood.

I won't have to cook either! :haha:
I <3 PA. I have family there!

Hi ladies

I'm due on the 7th Feb and we are team yellow!

I cant believe how fast it seems to have gone already. :wacko:

Hi ladies

I'm due on the 7th Feb and we are team yellow!

I cant believe how fast it seems to have gone already. :wacko:

i knowww! i had a rough nite the other i was massively overtired and in a minipanic about having to give birth soon! :cry: but then H pointed out that i still most likely have a couple months to go, its too early for such panic :haha:

hi girls hope ur all keeping well :):) im due on the 7th of feb too, although theres talks of bringing me in a few weeks early and inducing me due to gestational diabities and group b strep etc... which means ill be a jan mum! i went 10 days over the last time so quite different this time!! anyone else due around this time and have the abovex

I'm due Feb 2nd with my second, a little girl named Autumn Brielle. The pregnancy has moved so much faster then my son's did.

Happy Saturday ladies! Roughly 8 weeks or so for a couple of us.
How is everyone doing?
Anyone do any Christmas shopping? :)

doin good been up to some hardcore nesting :haha::haha: rearranged living room and bedroom, went through all the storage spaces and unloaded a whole bunch of stuff to goodwill.

had our first snowfall last night so went out and got some winter boots, a few other things for the house. no christmas shopping yet tho. i dont have a lot to do really, just doing baking to give with cards, so my shopping will be done at the grocery store.

how bout you?

I went shopping for DS1 and got almost all of it on sale! :D :happydance: I can't wait until Christmas and to see his face when he unwraps his bicycle and other stuff!!! Only thing left to get is a bean bag chair that he has been asking for and quite possibly the main thing that is missing in our house, is a tree... :dohh:
We had our first freeze warning last night. It was glorious! I saw soo many sales on boots this weekend it was rediculous.
I wanted to find a pair of low heels because I have a Christmas ball to go to on the 13th of December. :3
My house stays clean so I don't really do mch except upkeep on what needs to be done. :( There's only so much baby clothes to fold and then refold again before it gets boring. Thinking I'll knit again. That's how I nested with DS1. Made him a beatiful fuzzy blanket that he loves! :D
How's the snow?

This Christmas will be our last as a married couple with "no children" ('cept the li'l peanut inside me, hehe) By then I'll be HUGE, I'm sure...and can't wait to take some wonderful maternity pics with a bow around tummy, etc :p I was just telling hubby yesterday that "I don't mean I'm not looking forward to Christmas, but I really want February to get here!" hehe Can't wait to have this li'l one in my arms!

Baby shower this coming weekend...yay! Things getting so real!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->