Low declining HCG.. was told miscarriage. Now HCG is rising **FINAL UPDATE PG.17**

My heart sinks reading this hun...it is so much like what I went through with my ectopic. My doctors were so hopeful and we went some time before trying methotrexate and for me it was to late and I had to have surgery. I do want to mirror another previous comment and add that we got pregnant with this baby 3 cycles after my surgery and treatment so keep your chin up! We were told to start ttc straight away (because of my age) and I took mega doses of methylfolate and our baby girl is doing great so far. Will keep ou in my thoughts and fingers crossed :hugs:

If we end up doing the ultrasound on Friday and there's nothing there then I'm doing the Methotrexate immediately. If there's nothing in my uterus still then there's just no way it would be a viable pregnancy I feel. Hopefully it won't be too late for it if it is ectopic. I just so wish we could find the pregnancy and know for sure.

Shilo, I'll be thinking of you on Friday, I really hope you get good news you are being so brave :flower:

If we end up doing the ultrasound on Friday and there's nothing there then I'm doing the Methotrexate immediately. If there's nothing in my uterus still then there's just no way it would be a viable pregnancy I feel. Hopefully it won't be too late for it if it is ectopic. I just so wish we could find the pregnancy and know for sure.

I know how you feel...I was being scanned every 2 days along with blood draws and the silence while they looked for any sign of a baby was horrible. The last scan to check before they deemed it non viable was the worst because they finally did locate it but it was a heartbeat in my left tube. In a way I was relieved to at least know what happened but devastated with the finality of it all. I very much hope you still get to see a baby in the right place but if it is ectopic I hope they can treat it quickly and you don't have any complications. :hugs:

Thank you everyone.

My HCG today was 848 with a doubling time of 61 hours so the plan is to do the ultrasound on Friday at 8. I don't anticipate this will be a viable pregnancy either way but I'm hoping my HCG is high enough to where they can atleast find the pregnancy. At this point I am just hoping it's not ectopic.

Praying for you Shiloh! I hope tomorrow's ultrasound at least brings you answers.

You're in my thoughts sweetie - I really hope it all works out, or at the very least I hope you get some much-needed answers tomorrow.
:hugs:
:dust: :dust: :dust:
Stick baby, stick!!

Thanks everyone. Ultrasound is in 3 hours.

So, apparently I have a weird uterus that is hard to see. It's far back or something. My right tube is still dilated but not as much. Other than that, I have no signs of ectopic. My uterine lining is 15mm which is really thick I guess.

So last second the ultrasound tech saw these in my uterus... they were not there last week. My doctor said it could be something else but it could be sacs... especially since they weren't there last week. They said with where my HCG is at, this is exactly how big they'd expect a sac to be. She said she thinks it's very unlikely this is a healthy pregnancy either way but since there is something there that wasn't last week, she doesn't want to do Methotrexate today. I have an ultrasound for Tuesday at 8:15. If these little black dots haven't grown at all then we'll do the Methotrexate.

She said I've been her most confusing patient she's ever had and it's been keeping her up at night this week... trying to figure out what's going on and being worried about something happening if it's ectopic. I really love my doctor. She said if this turns out to be a viable pregnancy and especially with twins, I would officially be the weirdest case she has ever had. I am not getting my hopes up at all, I'm keeping the mindset that this is not viable.

So there's my even further confusing update.

Attachments

• ultrasound.jpg
    ultrasound.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 69
  • ultrasound2.jpg
    ultrasound2.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 56
I'm just gonna post in here real quick so I can follow, I'm interested to see what everyone says. :hugs: Shilo <3

oh my gosh hun i really really hope that its going to be good news on Tuesday. :hugs: this is such a rollercoaster ride you are being taken on xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->