Low declining HCG.. was told miscarriage. Now HCG is rising **FINAL UPDATE PG.17**

Ugh was really hoping you would get answers hun but I'm glad to hear that it is unlikely ectopic. Sorry you have to wait longer but I've got my fingers crossed that those little specks turn into healthy twins.

Hmmmmm well! I was thinking twins, different labs, or ectopic. Not to scare you, but ectopic does weird stuff like that. It will go down, then go real high really quick! That is rare though. Not everyone's does that. Maybe you have twins, and one is vanishing. That's normal. If it was done at different labs, which is TOTALLY possible. Then, it could just be off by a little bit! I'll be praying for you!

You have been through so much, and I will say a prayer for you.

Woah. There's so much here I didn't see! You've been on a roller coaster! Sorry for my other message. Didn't see all this other stuff! Ummm not to get your hopes up, but I saw these dots when I was first pregnant :) I turned out to be my little love! It looks like they're sharing the same fluid too! Ugh. I'm praying so hard for you hun!

Good luck fingers crossed you get some good news on Tuesday xxx

Hey Shilo, sorry for the roller coaster ride hun. I am going to tag this thread and stalk you to keep up with how you are doing.

Stalking. Hope everything works out for you Shilo :hugs:

Wow, it certainly is very confusing, poor you and poor your doctor!!

I was still stalking January jellybeans because of you. And now I'm here.
With all my crossables crossed that everything turns out great!

Now I feel special Katy lol. I'm so sorry to see that you miscarried. So sorry for your loss.

Thank you for the good thoughts everyone. I promise to update on Tuesday morning.

Good luck Shilo, I hope your 2 specks have grown by tuesday xx

Omg I can't believe what you have been going through you poor thing! It must be so confusing!! My fingers are crossed for you xx

Good luck Shilo... Really hope it works out for you x

Wow shilo I definitely see those little dots. I really hope everything turns out ok for you I'm keep in everything tightly crossed. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->