Low declining HCG.. was told miscarriage. Now HCG is rising **FINAL UPDATE PG.17**

Stalking you from January Jellybeans....wishing & praying for your happy ending! :hugs:

Wow what a lot to go through :hugs:. Sending positive thoughts your way.

Geez Louise! I'll definitely be praying for you! Stalking.

:hugs: shilo, followed you from the May thread :) glad to see it's not ectopic, everything crossed for your scan on Tuesday, thinking of you dear, sorry you are still playing this waiting game though :(

Good luck tomorrow Shilo!

Does your doctor think there's a possibility that you O'd twice? Like the first time you O'd and got the positive wasn't a viable pregnancy which caused the decline, but you happened to hyper-ovulate two more at a later time and caught both which implanted and that's the reason your HCG started rising again?
I know I saw you had your positive I think the same day or the day before or after me and this past Friday I saw baby and heard the heartbeat, but that would make sense for what we see on your ultrasound if that's what happened!

I'm not even sure that's possible, but it would be good news for a viable pregnancy! I have my fingers crossed tight for you - I couldn't even imagine the extreme emotions you and your OH have been going through!

Good luck sweetie...praying for healthy babies.

Thank you.

@Jennuuh - I doubt it. I ovulated on the 22nd or 23rd of April and the last time we BD'ed was the 24th. I'm always too paranoid to have sex after I ovulate in case I'm pregnant. That's probably irrational lol. If there is any chance this is viable somehow, I'm guessing we hadn't seen anything until now because I have a tilted uterus. I've read that they can make babies measure a week or two behind very early on and be hard to find. Knowing that, I would think that was what happened if not for my weird HCG on top of it. I'm still thinking it's not viable. Hopefully we'll know soon.

Thank you.

@Jennuuh - I doubt it. I ovulated on the 22nd or 23rd of April and the last time we BD'ed was the 24th. I'm always too paranoid to have sex after I ovulate in case I'm pregnant. That's probably irrational lol. If there is any chance this is viable somehow, I'm guessing we hadn't seen anything until now because I have a tilted uterus. I've read that they can make babies measure a week or two behind very early on and be hard to find. Knowing that, I would think that was what happened if not for my weird HCG on top of it. I'm still thinking it's not viable. Hopefully we'll know soon.

I'm actually the same way! No BDing during the TWW so not too irrational ;)
The tilted uterus makes sense! Would an abdominal scan show better than a TV scan if your uterus is tilted or did they not say?

Good luck at your scan!

Really hope things work out positively for you!!!

Good luck today Shilo, got everything crossed for you xx

Thank you.

I'm actually the same way! No BDing during the TWW so not too irrational ;)
The tilted uterus makes sense! Would an abdominal scan show better than a TV scan if your uterus is tilted or did they not say?

Good luck at your scan!

I'm not sure. I have had one abdominal scan that showed nothing when I was a little over 5 weeks.

Thanks everyone, it is today. In 4 hours. I only wish I could sleep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->