Low & Firm Cervical Position - am I out?

bostonblonde

Reaction score
Hi everyone, have to make this quick as I need to head out the door for work, but I tested my CP this morning and had returned to being low & firm.

AF is due Friday.

Is that a pretty good indication that I'm out?

:(

Oh gosh, I have no idea!
But I have my fingers crossed for you!!

My AF is also due on the 10th but my cp is really really high and soft from what I can feel and still lots of cm. I'm not good at the whole cp and cm thing yet so anyone's advice is WELCOMED

nope - cervical position is the worst way to detect pregnancy, some womens cervic dont noticeably change for a full month after missing AF - I stop checking mine after O because it just drives me nuts.

Wish I can give you some insight, but I hve no clue. You did howwever give me one more thing to check and worry about...lol How do you tell if you are high or not? Mine is semi soft and slightly open. No clye what that means. Sending plenty of baby dust your way hun!

Well, apparently, when you're fertile your cp is high and soft, and when AF is about to show it returns to being low and firm. If you're pregnant, I've read it stays in the high & soft position, so high you can barely feel it.

Jamer, thanks for the insight... I need to stop checking because it's driving me insane. It's back to being high again today, which makes absolutely no sense. :wacko:

cp is still high and soft and woo on the cm there is alot. kinda think and creamy really weird for me. I through my hands up lol at this business...always guessing

yeah my cervix seems to like to stay high like barely within reach, softer, and really really moist lots of lotiony CM. Normally it sits about midway and then gets low and super firm come AF time.

BUT! All women change at different times when it comes to being pregnant. I also have no idea what's going on with my cervix since I MCed at 9+3 naturally back in July and actually delivered an intact (unpopped or ruptured) GS. TMI I know... But I can imagine that would make a cervix change.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->