Low hcg level! **UPDATED AT 200**

my first beta at 4.5 weeks pregnant was 59...

i'm now 20 weeks and all is fine.

Hey guys! My doctor said he thinks I am just very early on so here are my results. I would love you guys opinions.
4/29/16 - BETA 8
5/1/16 (2 days later)- BETA 17
5/2/16 (1 day later)- BETA 25

You're pregnant and early.

Now breath east and enjoy the very early stages that go by all to quickly

Just scrolling through! Glad you received positive news!!! ����

Dont worry, youre just super early!

Try not to listen to the horror stories hun, your levels are great. Your just early that's all. Ignore the horror stories on other threads.

So I have been upset because I was unable to get my beta results from Thursday because the office closed early on Friday. So I realized that if I was at 25 on Monday then my levels should be at least 200 today if I am doubling every two days. So I bought 2 clear blue pregnancy test with weeks indicator. I know that at 200 they show 2-3 wks. I woke up this morning and took it hoping my levels are going the way that they should and I got this! I am beyond happy on Mother's Day, but still a little nervous about my results.
[IMG]https://i66.tinypic.com/2drdpwm.jpg[/IMG]

That's a great sign 😃

my first beta at 4.5 weeks pregnant was 59...

i'm now 20 weeks and all is fine.

Thanks that give me hope! Did they go up with your chemical pregnancy?

never had betas drawn with my chemical. with this pregnancy, 10 days after they were 59 they were 10,000.

That is great! I can't wait to see my results! Just glad I am over 200. Can't believe I had symptoms and found out so early. I was 3 wks exactly when i had my first beta.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->