Low hCG Success Stories? 14dpo and hCG is only 21.

I totally understand why you're nervous. Your doubling time is good though! After four days you should have been at 268 and was at 298! Can't ask for more than that :) I had a miscarriage and an ectopic. I think the miscarriage was worse. Mine was really far along, and it haunts me. It's almost as if I could no longer envision myself 8 months pregnant, or holding a baby after the miscarriage. So as soon as I found out I was pregnant. I felt out before I even started. Yesterday I was 6 weeks and 6 days and when I saw my baby, and that little heartbeat I just knew that it was staying. Afterwards we had found out I was actually six weeks 1 day, and my first beginning low HCG really made sense! Follow your intuition. With my miscarriage, I just knew it wasn't meant to be (I was only 16. I am now 26). With this pregnancy it's just perfect. I knew two days before we conceived. I knew once we did. I just really have been following my gut. I have a good feeling about yours too! Maybe we lose things, so we know the actual value of them later :) I hope this helps. Just stuff I say to myself

Thanks, Marla. I'm really sorry about your miscarriage and your ectopic. Lots and lots of love to you.

Thank you for the advice- it really does help. I do believe that once this pregnancy goes past where I lost last pregnancy (10th week) that I will feel so much better. And if I don't have all the bleeding like I had last pregnancy I will feel so much better. Maybe hCG numbers are the same in doubling this time, but nothing else is the same. I feel so much healthier this time and I am really taking care of myself. Still, I haven't gotten to the point where I can accept that I'm pregnant yet. Trying to feel it, but I'm not there yet. Maybe u/s will make it more real.

First ultrasound of the pregnancy tomorrow. 5w2d. Nervous! Did a set of HPT's today and all the brands are darker than they were a couple days ago, so I'm feeling positive. Just want to see the little gestational sac in the right place.

Thank you for this post! I'm struggling right now with a similar issue- at 15dpo my beta was at 16 only. I'm waiting for my 17dpo test to come back and let me know if it's risen... fingers crossed!!!!!! Your numbers give me hope!

Hi ladies! Can I join in? This will be my first time posting in the First Trimester threads! I have had a miscarriage and a chemical pregnancy in the past. The chemical was actually last month.

I got a positive HPT on Easter this past Sunday and 2 more this past Monday. I went in for blood work on Tuesday...which should be about 16dpo and my HCG came back at 119. I think this is on the low side of "normal" but not sure really. I went in this morning for more blood work and probably won't get the results until tomorrow. I am just waiting to see if it is doubling or not!

I am keeping my fingers crossed that everything works out for all of us!

Hello all, Im new to this forum. I had a miscarriage on March 17 at 5 weeks and I find myself pregnant again which is extraordinary however I find myself frightening about every little thing I feel. I had a first positive on 8dpo and FRER has been getting darker since then.

9dpo hcg 22
12dpo hcg 77
14dpo hcg 150.3

However clear blue still shows 1-2 weeks Im today 15dpo. Im a little bit scared. Any advice.

Hello all, Im new to this forum. I had a miscarriage on March 17 at 5 weeks and I find myself pregnant again which is extraordinary however I find myself frightening about every little thing I feel. I had a first positive on 8dpo and FRER has been getting darker since then.

9dpo hcg 22
12dpo hcg 77
14dpo hcg 150.3

However clear blue still shows 1-2 weeks Im today 15dpo. Im a little bit scared. Any advice.

Hi Liz!! Looks like we are in the same boat! I took a Clearblue Digital on Monday (15dpo) and it also said 1-2 weeks. I did a little research and I found somewhere that this is how it reads:

HCG 50-200 - 1-2 weeks
HCG 200-1500 - 2-3 weeks
HCG 1500+ - 3+ weeks

So if that's the case then you are still on track. All that really matters is that your numbers are doubling every 2 daysish so I think you are looking good! When do you take another blood test?

Thank you for your reply!!! I take another blood test tomorrow. Im praying to God this time is a sticky bean. HOw about you?

Hi everybody! :wave:

mirandala- When do you get you results back? FX'd for you! <3 <3 <3

Kantny09- Hey hun. I'm really sorry about your m/c and chemical. Lots and lots of hugs to you. Good luck with you results. Let us know how it goes. I only had 67 on 16 "dpo", and my doctor said it's low but should be fine. I hope so!

Liz2014- So sorry about your m/c. *hugs* Your numbers sound really strong this time and they're doubling great! I've got everything crossed for you! *baby dust!*

AFM- Getting late here, so about to head to bed. (DH and I have been in the Czech Republic since February for IVF.) Ultrasound in the AM. I really hope everything looks good. So nervous!!! If all goes well tomorrow, we'll be going back in for another u/s next week before heading back to the US on the 4th.

Good luck for tomorrow hun!!

I took my second blood test today. I should have the results back tomorrow. If everything is rising the way it should then I probably wont go back until next Friday when they will do an ultrasound and hopefully hear a heartbeat! That would be AMAZING as I have never been far enough along to hear a heartbeat before! But it all depends on how my blood work today is. Praying for good news!!

Hi everybody! :wave:

mirandala- When do you get you results back? FX'd for you! <3 <3 <3

Kantny09- Hey hun. I'm really sorry about your m/c and chemical. Lots and lots of hugs to you. Good luck with you results. Let us know how it goes. I only had 67 on 16 "dpo", and my doctor said it's low but should be fine. I hope so!

Liz2014- So sorry about your m/c. *hugs* Your numbers sound really strong this time and they're doubling great! I've got everything crossed for you! *baby dust!*

AFM- Getting late here, so about to head to bed. (DH and I have been in the Czech Republic since February for IVF.) Ultrasound in the AM. I really hope everything looks good. So nervous!!! If all goes well tomorrow, we'll be going back in for another u/s next week before heading back to the US on the 4th.

Just curious...why did you got to the Czech Republic just for IVF?

Bunybuny - Thank you!!!

Kantny - Best of luck for you! I hope I get to see my bean whenever I go for an ultrasound

Thank you all Im so glad I found this forum

When I had my 17dpo beta yesterday they said results would be back on Monday... that seems sooooo late as that means they won't know if I need to test tomorrow. I decided I really don't want to wait that long so I've used requestatest.com and gone to labcorp for one today. They will have the numbers back to me tomorrow so I will have some idea. I am having cramping though so I really think I'm going to lose it. :(

My thoughts are with you all! <3

Buny- how did it go? Praying for a sticky bean for you.:hugs:

I just had a call from the doctors and my beta went from 16 at 15 dpo to 26 at 17dpo. They have me going in every 48 hrs for betas until it reaches 1500 (or miscarries) and then an u/s to see if it is ectopic. I have pretty bad cramping and the spotting so I have a feeling it is going to be ectopic. :/

Had 5w2d ultrasound this morning. RE couldn't find anything at all in my uterus or tubes. Nothing. Not even the sac. She ordered another beta (will hopefully have results today) and we go back in on Monday. Not feeling so good about any of it. :cry:

mirandala- I'm keeping you in my thoughts, hun. How did the requestatest thing work out? I've been looking for something like that. Would be good to know if it works well.

Kantny09- IVF in the Czech republic costs about $10,000-$15,000 less a cycle than in the US and has the same success rates.

:hugs: I think it's probably because your hcg is still too low, don't they like it to be over 1500 or ideally 3000 to show everything on a scan?

RE said it had to be over 600 to show the gestational sac- and it was 300 three days ago. :shrug:

Last pregnancy, we had an u/s when beta was 850 and could see the sac but nothing else.

Mirandala - I am praying for you hun that this is just a weird thing and everything continues to go up! Keep us posted on your betas.

bunyhuny - I agree with Dan-o that it is still too early. My doctor told me yesterday that your hcg level has to be over 2,000 to see anything on an ultrasound. Keep praying and keep us posted on the result of the beta!

AFM - my doctor called me this morning and my beta went from 119 on Tuesday to 340 yesterday! :happydance: I am not going back in until next Friday for a new OB appointment and an ultrasound. That should put me at 6 weeks exactly. I am trying not to be nervous and just be happy but its so hard.

I pray for the best for everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->