Low hCG Success Stories? 14dpo and hCG is only 21.

Congrats, Kantny! :happydance:

AFM- Just talked to the lab and today's beta results are in. hCG beta = 777. I really hope you ladies are right and we will see something on Monday. Here are my betas so far:

14"dpo" ( 9dp5dt) = 21
16"dpo" (11dp5dt) = 67 (29 hour doubling time)
20"dpo" (15dp5dt) = 298 (45 hour doubling time)
23"dpo" (18dp5dt) = 777 (53 hour doubling time)

bunyhuny - that's great news! Your levels are rising wonderfully! Just try to relax and let that little bean get settled in!

Buny- my RE said they won't see anything until beta hcg over 1000. Hope it's just too early for you yet. Keep the faith.

Buny- my RE said they won't see anything until beta hcg over 1000. Hope it's just too early for you yet. Keep the faith.

Thanks, ging. Last year we saw the sac at 840, so I really figured we would have seen something today. Last year we had the ultrasound at 5w5d though, not 5w2d, so maybe it's just too early for my body and for the protocol I was on for IVF. I'm starting to wonder if the Decapeptyl trigger might be the reason for the low numbers/late implantation. (???)

Hi again! There's no no no way to see it with HCG that low. Mine were like 4000 I believe when I saw it. Are they trying to rule out ectopic now? Or?

Oh my goodness I am so happy today! I'm trying not to get my hopes up too much but yay my hcg doubled!

They are worried it is ectopic and have me going in for betas every 48hrs. They've marked them "STAT" aka emergency so the results come back asap and they can monitor it as I had really bad cramping and they are worried it is ectopic.

I've gone from
15 dpo 16
17dpo 26 (68.5 hr double)
18dpo 35
19dpo 67!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (yay!) (35.1 hr double!!!!)

I put myself on a small dosage of progesterone cream on 17dpo. I wonder if that helped?

Buny and ging- my docs won't scan me until I'm at 1500, even though they are worried about the potential for ectopic. There seems to be no actual standard.

Also- buny- the requestatest was GREAT. It was through the same lab that my doc uses and and much cheaper, only $39. The results came back in less than 24 hours. Totally recommend.

Your beta's look good. Sorry the scan didn't show anything. Fingers crossed for next US x

They're only doing my scans so early because I did IVF overseas and have to travel back to the US next Sunday. DH and I are moving as soon as we get back (he just got a new job in NYC), and I haven't been able to find a new OB/Gyn yet.

mirandala- Good luck hun. That's a much better doubling time. I hope everything goes smoothly from here on out for both of us. These numbers are just so frustrating!

Marla- They saw it last year when hCG = 840-ish, so I thought they'd see something this time when hCG = 780. I guess it can vary a lot between women and pregnancies. I think if it gets to 4000 and they still don't see anything then that's when they're 100% sure there is a big problem. My RE was saying that the sac usually become visible between 600 and 1500, but not before. I should be over 1500 tomorrow, so we'll see how it goes!

I had a patient who had just stopped her nuva ring. And I think less than a week or two she had a BFP. Lol. Her hcg was very low, but kept rising, and 3 months later she's happily rocking her bump. Her and her husband are so happy its the cutest.

Good morning Ladies!

I am just checking in! I am praying for all of you that everything continues to go positively!

AFM-just playing the waiting game until my US on Friday. I actually have not had the urge to take anymore HPT's...even though I have a Clearblue digital with weeks estimator in my bathroom at home. I still have all the symptoms...boobs HURT, sooo tired, peeing about every two hours and hungry all the time. So I assume everything is fine.

Keep me posted on how things progress for you ladies!!

I went in for another ultrasound today (5w5d) and still nothing in my uterus and (thankfully) nothing in my tubes. My hCG is now up to 1811 from 777 on Friday (60 hour doubling time), and RE can't give me any answers. I've also been spotting and cramping since Friday even though I'm on 300mg of progesterone suppositories 3x a day. RE is having me back in for another u/s on Wednesday, and if there's nothing there then, she's going to take me off my meds so I can miscarry.

When I went in for my appt, she said we should see at least a good size gestational sac by now and if not then most likely the pregnancy just isn't working correctly. After my scan, she said maybe part of the pregnancy kept growing but the baby never developed. By clinic policy, she has to wait until 6 weeks to diagnose the failed pregnancy, so we'll have another u/s on Wednesday.

I spent the morning crying. I'm am trying to hold out hope that maybe both of the embryos implanted, so that really hCG is only like 900 for each of them and that's why we can't see anything yet. I don't know. This is really just so hard. We've dropped $40,000 on IVF in the last year for 3 IVF cycles and a frozen embryo cycle (6 embryos altogether), and it looks like we still aren't going to be getting a baby. This is just so hard.

oh buny... sending you the biggest of hugs and empathy. I'm so glad you have nothing in your tubes, but I'm really hoping for you that next scan they see something in your uterus. <3 <3 <3 Keep us updated please. Seriously fingers and toes crossed for you.

Buny-sending the biggest :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: to you. I am so so so sorry you are going through this. I pray that it is too early and everything turns around. I am so sorry from the bottom of my heart that you have had such a long/ difficult road. :hugs:

Bunny, hope and pray the little fighters are there but you can't see them. The time is on your side. You are still early. By 6 weeks we should see something on u/s. Hope and pray.
Please check your estrogen levels. Too high levels are not good.
Sending you best wishes and lots of hugs:hugs:

Did they do a t/v us? If not maybe that would explain it. Praying for you!

bunyhuny-I am so sorry you are going through this. I am praying and praying that everything still turns out ok. I am curious about whether or not they did a t/v US as well. Let us know!

Yes, it was t/v. RE couldn't find baby or figure out why I've been spotting red for four days. She saw a few tiny dark spots on my uterus and was unsure of what they were. Could be little pools of blood I guess? Maybe that's where the bleed is from?? hCG is still rising, so something is attached to my bloodstream somewhere. I'm just thankful we're not seeing anything in my tubes at this point.

dov- OMG, girl! You got your BFP!! I am so, so, so happy for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->