Low hCG Success Stories? 14dpo and hCG is only 21.

Mine did the same exact thing! It's going up faster, because the number is higher :) multiples isn't usually indicated by HCG. Some times it can, but not usually. Mine were 130,000 in the 6th week and only have one :)

Well, it's ectopic. Just got to hospital after going in for ultrasound at our RE's clinic. The nurse just drew blood and as soon as the results get back, I go into surgery to have my left tube removed. Been crying since they told me. It's so sad. We finally saw our baby on ultrasound, and now we have to say goodbye.

Omg I'm so sorry :( I wasn't expecting that as an update at all, you poor thing. Sending massive :hug:

Bunny: Man oh man. I am so so so sorry!!! :( I was really hoping it wasn't that. I know you must be really scared right now. I hope you feel better honey.

Bunyhuny - I am so so very sorry. This is not the update I was expecting either. MY thoughts and prayers are with you. :hugs:

oh buny I can't even imagine how you are feeling right now. I am so so sorry to hear that. I am sending you the biggest hugs and love <3 <3 <3

Buny- I am sooooooo sorry for your loss. Sending you big hugs and prayers for healing.

So sorry. My heart breaks for you. My prayers and thoughts are with you.

Thank you all for the kind words and support. Surgery went well and I should be released on Friday, flying back to the US on Sunday. I will update more when I'm feeling better. I hope all of you had a beautiful day and I'll talk to you soon. <3 Please keep my little angel baby in your thoughts tonight, just to give him or her a moment of love. Saying goodbye is so hard.

So sorry sweetie. Keep your chin up and remember losing a tube doesn't count you out. Keeping you in my thoughts and here for you if you have any questions about post surgery or hopping back on the ttc wagon when your ready :hugs:

Buny Im soooo sorry for your loss. :nope:

Yesterday I had done my progesterone level at it was 17 from 27, I called my Dr. and his answer was well that means you are not pregnant it killed me. Today Im just devastated

I went and had my bhcg repeated today
4/19/14 bhcg 22
4/21/14 bhcg 77 progesterone 42.3
4/23/14 bhcg 150.3
4/25/14 bhcg 351 with progesterone 27
4/30/14 progesterone only cause lab made a mistake with bhcg 17.3
5/01/14 bhcg 1615 im pending progesterone level today

I have not stopped crying what do you guys think?

Liz - I cannot believe your doctor told you that! If I were you I would call them ASAP and demand progesterone supplements! And I would also see a new doctor! Your HCG levels are rising perfectly and even with a progesterone level of 17 you are ok. It is not great which is why I would take supplements...but it is definitely not horrible! Please please please call and get a second opinion from someone and get on supplements as soon as possible!

Thank you soooooooooo much. God bless you all. Im changing Drs have an appoitment Tuesday meanwhile will be taking prometrium 100mg Daily and vaginal suppositories. Thank you from my heart for your answer, you have given me hope

I agree! If your hCG is rising but your progesterone is struggling, you just need progesterone support. I am really glad you're going to see a different doctor!

AFM- I was released from hospital today. DH and I had a really rough time of it and had to deal with horrible, terrible nurses and a totally non-caring doctor. My RE did not send me to the hospital that deals with foreigners and instead sent me to the one that is not set up to handle non-Czech folks at all. In fact, they were angry that I was there from the moment I walked in the door. It was an absolute nightmare from start to finish. Not a single person said they were sorry I lost my baby, and one nurse bordered on physically abusive.

Thankfully, I'm past all that now, in a hotel, and very ready to go back to the US on Sunday. I have an appt with my OB/Gyn on Tuesday to have my incisions checked and stitches removes. DH and I move to NYC on Wednesday and will be setting up an intake with a new OB/Gyn and a new RE as soon as we get settled in. For now, AF seems like she's on her way and I'm ready to get this over with. RE said I can go into a frozen embryo transfer cycle in June if I'm mentally ready for it. We'll see. I want to give my body a break after doing back to back to back FET/IVF/IVF.

That sounds awful buny...I hope you recovery and move go well and you are bale to ttc straight away.

Buny all my thoughts are with you. Your strength is inspiring. Sending you lots of love.

So I went in for my first scan at what I thought was 6 weeks. The nurse practitioner did an ultrasound in the exam room and couldn't see anything at all. She said she would make sure they squeezed me in right away across the hall for a full ultrasound where they have better equipment. She said basically we would be looking for an ectopic or molar pregnancy.

I went across the hall and the ultrasound tech asked me if I had regular periods as she was "looking around" I told her no...not at all and that I was diagnosed with PCOS. She said well that explains it...you are not 6 weeks, looks like you are spot on for 5 weeks. She showed me and DH the gestational sac and the yolk sac! I was prepared to leave their office devastated but we got new hope! I go back in a week from Monday for another ultrasound!

This is the farthest I have gotten with any of my pregnancies so I am so happy! :happydance:

Im expecting the worse

I went and had my bhcg repeated today
4/19/14 bhcg 22
4/21/14 bhcg 77 progesterone 42.3
4/23/14 bhcg 150.3
4/25/14 bhcg 351 with progesterone 27
4/30/14 progesterone only cause lab made a mistake with bhcg 17.3
5/01/14 bhcg 1615 im pending progesterone level today
5/6/14. Bhcg 3514 on crinone suppositories

Cant help to feel desperate, confused and sad

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online