Lozzys wedding journal.

No :( iv hurt my back and couldnt even get myself in the shower. Going to try to do it tomorrow and if not OH is going to be made to do it!

Hope your back gets better soon so you can get it booked :)

Thank you :d

Speaking to my mum and shes going to pay for/do my flowers and pay for my sisters bridesmaid dress and shoes!

:happydance: yaaayyy for getting it booked!

And great news that your Mums offered to pay for them bits, that's some extra savings for you :)

Yey for booking :D I'm having trouble decided what flowers I actually want! xx

Oh god its started. First my mother complaining its in febuary, she tried to guilt me into changing it saying things like "what if it snows and your dad or grandparents get snowed in and cant come" Told her that having it in june was no guarantee of good weather, we could have a summer like last year and have all the roads closed because of flooding.

Then she starts with "why dont you have soso cousin as a brides maid" In the end i told her the wedding was booked so nothing could be done about it and im having e and l and thats it!

Then i was on the phone to my dad and he mentions him walking me down the aisle, ergh thats my most hated tradition. I explained why i dont like it but he went all quiet and i could tell he was a bit hurt so it looks like im going to end up doing it.

Is it to late to elope :rofl:

:rofl: haha it doesn't take long does it!!

It's so true about the weather, we're getting married in June and all we imagine is this hot summers day because its meant to be the summer but the likeliness of that happening is near to none! At least you will be prepared for the weather in February and can work you day around it!

Aww bless your Dad it must mean something to him to walk you down the aisle, saying that though if you really don't want to do it stick to your decisions :)

Im his only child and i can imagine its something hes been looking forward to since i was born. If its going to dash his dreams i can grin and bare it but there will be none of this formal handing me over crap.

You can get those big white brollies cheap on ebay, I've got some in my watch list :D xx

Iv found what i want to do for my hen night part 1

Girlie Sleepover £135 per person, based on 4-6 sharing
This is a fantastic offer including treatments, accommodation and some lovely extras. Enjoy two hours use of the spa facilities to relax, have a light lunch on us, followed by the Rasul Mud Experience. Feeling relaxed then check in at 3pm to your very own cottage in the grounds and enjoy a chilled bottle of pink bubbly, don't forget your swimsuit as the cottages have their very own hot tubs! Cosy up in front of the TV, then get glammed up and join us for dinner in the award winning Wellington Restaurant from only £23 per person. Cottages sleep up to 6 guests, 2 double and 1 twin room.

https://www.wynyardhall.co.uk/spa.php

That looks amazing, I'm jealous and want to change mine now :haha:

:happydance:

Have you got any ideas of anything you'd like/styles etc?

I know what i dont like or rather would look horrible on me. I dont like anything that looks like its been make with a net curtain, fine on windows but not on a dress. Im going to need something quite structured to make my look good, something Grecian(sp?) and flowing would look terrible.
Something like this would work
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/New-Stoc...t=UK_Wedding_Dresses&var=&hash=item53ed79061b

Anything like this would be horrible on me
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Stock-Wh...t=UK_Wedding_Dresses&var=&hash=item5aed53eb9f

Today has been an interesting day, Met up with my cousin who is getting married in July and shes stuck as to what to put her bridesmaids in, There was a sale sign in one of the wedding shops so we went in for a nosy at bridesmaids and she came out having bought her wedding dress :rofl: She was planning on having this one or something like it
https://uk.monsoon.co.uk/view/product/uk_catalog/mon_4,mon_4.1/3530124620
and came out with something totally different. Her dress is beautiful and just her.

Tonight i asked my friend if she wanted to be bridesmaid, she was speechless which makes a change :rofl: Turns out shes never been a bridesmaid. She was so excited and is up for the girls night at the spa.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->