Lozzys wedding journal.

That's deffo something and will help you that you know what won't suit you, when I went I hadn't got a clue and just stood there and my Mum, MOH and the people in the shop just dressed me up in everything :haha:

Ohh wow how exciting that your cousin got her dress, so out of the blue as well!

Aww how lovely that your bridesmaid was so happy, how many bridesmaids are you having?

Im sulking, not going this morning. Mothers got a tummy bug.

Im just having two big ones, my sister and my friend and then two littler ones. OH's sister who will be 7 and Niamh who will be 3 by then

Awwh thats crap! Hopefully she will be better soon then you can go. I have no idea about the type of dress I want (though one did catch my eye that a bridal shop near me had on fb) I'm still too preggy to go though!! xx

that happened to me too Lozzy when we had the snow! I knew it couldn't be helped, it wasn't safe to drive but I was still gutted! was it only your mum and you going? I ended up just going with my big sis whilst my mum was at work. hugs :hugs:

Yeah just us two, There was some bargains in the shop so wanted to have a look in case i missed any. might see if i shes free monday morning.

And now vistaprint is not working so i cant order my save the date cards!!!

Ohh no how gutting, I hope your Mums feeling better soon and you can rearrange for another day :)

Hope you got Vistaprint working too!!

Free business cards may seem appealing but when they slap on £5 postage and £2.50 to not have adverts on the back dont make it seam worth it!

Free business cards may seem appealing but when they slap on £5 postage and £2.50 to not have adverts on the back dont make it seam worth it!

I just left the ad on :lol: but I stuck a magnet to the back which mostly covered it anyway. And yeah I agree, postage is ridiculous. I try and order a few things at once to make it worth while. And remind myself that it's cheaper than buying proper save the date cards anywhere else :thumbup: I'm using them for my RSVP cards too

Hope your mum is feeling better. Did you get to go yesterday?

I just left the ad on :lol: but I stuck a magnet to the back which mostly covered it anyway. And yeah I agree, postage is ridiculous. I try and order a few things at once to make it worth while. And remind myself that it's cheaper than buying proper save the date cards anywhere else :thumbup: I'm using them for my RSVP cards too

Hope your mum is feeling better. Did you get to go yesterday?

Oh i dident think of that! Im sticking magnets on too so the advert can stay lol

No dident get to go, might see how shes feeling on friday.

:cry: Just been on the phone to my Grandma, two years ago she had a bad stroke. Shes lucky to still be alive and its only by her determination shes got to where she is. Shes got herself walking with only a stick, shes had to learn how to do everything again. Shes had some lasting affects but it could have been a lot worse.

Shes just offered to make my cake. I feel awful because iv asked a friend of OH's to make it. It just didnt cross my mind to ask her. Im sat here crying, im not sure if im crying because i feel bad or if im crying because shes not the same as she was and she would have been the first person i asked had she not had the stroke.

I was planning on doing a grooms cake so i might ask her to make the cake for that, i was thinking a wrestling cake so a plain white fruit cake would be perfect.

:hugs::hugs: I'm sure your Grandma will be just as honoured to make your grooms cake. Or could you ask the other person to make the grooms cake so your Grandma can make the main one?

You could always have 2 cakes :) Thats what were doing! One for the pictures and one for the guests to eat! xx

Aww Lozzy she sounds like one amazing lady to over come all that :hugs:
You could always get her to do you a little selection of cutting cakes that you could serve to guests instead of cutting your up your wedding cake!

I think im going to ask her to make the grooms cake which we can serve to the day guests as a desert and then get his friend to make the main one to cut as the main cake.

Free business cards from vista print lol

I get married a year today! well by date lol.

52 weeks tomorrow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->