LTTTC # 1 w/o Assisted teammates needed!!!!

Ladies, thank you for the welcome! Sadly my results today weren't quite good as I'd like, and I have to now under go more surgery....but....I am still hoping to be able to return to TTC w/o AC sooner rather than later. Mind if I hang around with you, for a few weeks before we really got back trying?

As far as announcments....I just want to say I would see success from someone in a group like this as nothing but inspirational. I personally avoid the BFP announcements section like the plague, but here, or similar, where we are all in the same boat would just feel like a safehouse for me.

Wishing you all a wonderful weekend xxx

Ladies, thank you for the welcome! Sadly my results today weren't quite good as I'd like, and I have to now under go more surgery....but....I am still hoping to be able to return to TTC w/o AC sooner rather than later. Mind if I hang around with you, for a few weeks before we really got back trying?

As far as announcments....I just want to say I would see success from someone in a group like this as nothing but inspirational. I personally avoid the BFP announcements section like the plague, but here, or similar, where we are all in the same boat would just feel like a safehouse for me.

Wishing you all a wonderful weekend xxx

Oh Lyns-I'm sorry things didn't go better for you today but hoping and will send some prayers your way if okay for the best for you! :hugs:

I would love for you to hang around here! You are definitely a LTTTCer! Hope we can give you some support in the meantime.

Yup- I completely concur. We could have a front page divided into LTTTCers and LTTTC graduates - don't even have to mention BFPs or AF. I always like to see ladies' basic info too, like age, number of cycles, fertility cocktails (au naturel of course!). The age and number of cycle info might be sensitive though...

Okay-it seems like we all feel the same. I will update the front page now and add my info as suggested-I like to see info too-I will add it for girls who wish it is up to anyone how much they wish to share on p. 1-just pm me or write a quick post with the info you want on p.1.

Also-I really want this to end up being a nice comforting support thread. If anyone gets offended or hurt by anything in here please PM me and I will try and nip it in the bud. I don't think we'll have any issues though-I have a feeling that this thread is only going to appeal to people in the same situation as us anyway! Yay Team LTTTCWOA! Hey-that's kinda funny in a sad way-LTTTC WOAHHHHHH!! I didn't know abbreviating it would look like that!

:dust:Okay girls. My exciting Friday night....I have redone page 1. Please review and tell me what you think!

Also-if you want me to add anything next to your name (Or add you to our thread!) just post or pm me what you'd like it to show. :dust:

Sorry to hear that Lyns. Hope you have a quick recovery!

Titi- Interesting acronym! LOL
you can put my bio up if you want:

I am 22 and DH is 30. We have been TTC for two years and six months. We're trying Softcups this cycle, and I have been taking prenatal vitamins for about 4 months now. We both eat healthy and exercise regularly. All of our tests have come back normal so far. I plan on taking EPO next cycle to remedy my lack of EWCM.

Hope that sounds okay! :)

I have a feeling this is going to be a really good place. We will definitely weed out all the people who come in their first month TTC, be obnoxious, and then leave.. :haha:

Woot for ltttcwoa! I love how you summed up your ttc journey on the first page titi. would you mind adding these stats for me?

Age 34, ttc #1, Cycle 12
SA 4/2010 low motility
Retrying SA 6/2010
Fertility cocktail:
DH - Fertile Aid for Men (just got it and my baby dust today!), Flaxseed Oil, Shaklee Multi Vitamin
Me - EPO, Grapfruits, Shaklee Multi plus Iron (contains folic acid)

Okay, added. Let me know if we need anything else. I love our new thread too. I can't wait until we decide on a name and make cool siggys like all the other teams, lol.

We do have a lot in common-all on B&B on a Fri. night ha ha.

Jaimie-DH got his new bottle Fertilaid too today!

:rofl: well I dont drink anymore so here I am. A few mins ago my friend texted me asking what I was doing and I told Dh to text her back for me cause I was cleaning the bathroom. What a great way to start the weekend. :haha:

Cant wait for a cool logo either! That will really be special. :D

:rofl: well I dont drink anymore so here I am. A few mins ago my friend texted me asking what I was doing and I told Dh to text her back for me cause I was cleaning the bathroom. What a great way to start the weekend. :haha:

Cant wait for a cool logo either! That will really be special. :D

ha ha! we actually went out for hamburgers at 5 and were laughing at ourselves because it was just us and a bunch of old "EarlyBirders". I have cleaning on the agenda today. We are renewing our vows next Sat. and having some family over after.

Just saw you are due to OV today! Whowheee! Jaime you must be close too!

NOTHING exciting going on in my 2ww.

Found you!!! lol

Hey Yomo! Are you joining?

Yes babes I am in, that's if you will have me, start my first round of Clomid on Thursday yipppe. Me and OH are now on the unexplained bracket. (god I hate that!) think me next cycle is 48! I am hoping to get my Bfp b4 my 50th xx

Found you!!! lol

Yes babes I am in, that's if you will have me, start my first round of Clomid on Thursday yipppe. Me and OH are now on the unexplained bracket. (god I hate that!) think me next cycle is 48! I am hoping to get my Bfp b4 my 50th xx

Of course we'd love to have you!! Ok hun I'll update p. 1-is there anything you want me to put next to your name (age/cycle/etc.?) I sure hope you get your bfp before then too! :hugs:

Found you!!! lol

Of course we'd love to have you!! Ok hun I'll update p. 1-is there anything you want me to put next to your name (age/cycle/etc.?) I sure hope you get your bfp before then too! :hugs:

Yes please my name is Lyndsey age 27 Oh 28 cycle 48.

How are you doing anyway are you feeling better? X

Found you!!! lol

I am doing well, thanks for asking......I get a little depressed in the end of the 2ww.....Generally about 5 days before AF starts I get PMS which the hormones combine with the depression of yet again no pg symptoms & always seems to always include getting very sad about my lack of a bump. Last night DH & I went out for a hamburger & drink just to relax but wouldn't you know a very pregnant lady sat down RIGHT next to us. We were outside & I had my sunglassess on so I couldn't keep from staring at her bump the whole time.
I feel okay today-it seems the hormones only last a day or so and then I'm okay until the dissapointment of cd1. I was sorry to complain about the TTC threads-it is just tiring when I feel like this to hear someone who got their BFP in their second month talking about what "really worked for them this time" or whatever....just realized I can't relate anymore & need to limit my time in TTC threads.

Already starting to think about next cycle and how I feel like I just can't keep actively BDing every month for years. Do you ladies that have been here longer still chart and time BD and all every cycle and how do you cope?

I feel like I may have to take a break where of course we have lots of unprotected sex but don't worry about the timing, the sexual position, etc. etc.

Hi Everyone! Found this thread too! I'm Carebear and have been TTC for almost 3 years. I've had 6 cycles of clomid with HCG jabs from which I've had two chemical pregnancies. Currently I've pretty much given up trying as it doesn't seem worth it anymore. We're considering fostering in a few years time once we've brought our own house if the prices ever decrease enough and my savings grow enough!

Will speak to you all soon x

Hi Carebear! Welcome hun. I added you to front page. Hope you like it here- I'm so sorry about your chemicals and frusteration at ttc so long. I like the option of fostering too. I thought maybe we could adopt in the meantime-ttc wouldn't be so hard if I had a little one to look after in the meantime, but it is soooooooooo expensive! It made me upset all over again wondering how to ever get a baby!!!

Trying lately to figure out just what the plan could be for us if were not meant to have one of our own-as surely there must be some reason.......Is it to help others or what?

Hi Carebear! Good to have you. :)

Titi-- We have taken lots of NTNP breaks. The hubby is a tad squeamish when it comes to all this SOD. Don't feel bad if you have to do that.. as far as I was concerned its still TTC if you do it when you're ovulating..I'm sorry you are having such a hard time hun. I really REALLY want you to get your :bfp: this month!!

Hi Carebear! Good to have you. :)

Titi-- We have taken lots of NTNP breaks. The hubby is a tad squeamish when it comes to all this SOD. Don't feel bad if you have to do that.. as far as I was concerned its still TTC if you do it when you're ovulating..I'm sorry you are having such a hard time hun. I really REALLY want you to get your :bfp: this month!!

aw thanks Whit but I'll have none of that-they should be handed out in order we waited in line, lol!

Its okay I just don't want to want it to consume life if it isn't going to happen. Want to enjoy what we have in this moment!

DH is great about TTC. He gets tired of SOD by the end (we haven't had sex since BD!) but knows all the lingo-about the girls in my thread, etc....but I do worry that it can take its toll as you hear so many horror stories of stressed out marriages & divorces caused by infertility.

I love that! We have been waiting in line for a LONG time! LOL

Yea, I hear ya. I'd take a time out if it was getting BAD, but its not.. I guess we are lucky to have such supporting Dhs!

Found you!!! lol

I am doing well, thanks for asking......I get a little depressed in the end of the 2ww.....Generally about 5 days before AF starts I get PMS which the hormones combine with the depression of yet again no pg symptoms & always seems to always include getting very sad about my lack of a bump. Last night DH & I went out for a hamburger & drink just to relax but wouldn't you know a very pregnant lady sat down RIGHT next to us. We were outside & I had my sunglassess on so I couldn't keep from staring at her bump the whole time.
I feel okay today-it seems the hormones only last a day or so and then I'm okay until the dissapointment of cd1. I was sorry to complain about the TTC threads-it is just tiring when I feel like this to hear someone who got their BFP in their second month talking about what "really worked for them this time" or whatever....just realized I can't relate anymore & need to limit my time in TTC threads.

Already starting to think about next cycle and how I feel like I just can't keep actively BDing every month for years. Do you ladies that have been here longer still chart and time BD and all every cycle and how do you cope?

I feel like I may have to take a break where of course we have lots of unprotected sex but don't worry about the timing, the sexual position, etc. etc.

I know how you are feeling babes, It's always harder when you first start trying the cycles drag on and on and on. I think I got to about cycle 22 and I had a break (although it only lasted 2 months coz it was still on my mind all the time)

It may help you to think like I think that everything happens for a reason, I believe that I am going to have a baby as I have so much love to give to one so surely someone is going to bless me with one eventually. It may take you a long time to get your baby but.... you shall appreciate how much hard work it took you to get him/her.

Hope this helps xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"