LTTTC # 1 w/o Assisted teammates needed!!!!

OMG I LOVE YOUR BANNER! lol

whoops I thought we were all using this banner-copied from someone so sure!

Now we need our own banner. I'm crap for stuff like that-someone else will have to do, lol!

Oooh ladies - that ovacue sounds like fun! It is much smarter to buy something that doesn't require you to buy expensive opk's like clearblue does.

Titi - I forgot how you had mentioned that your lp temps were giving you false hopes. Your hearts don't link to your chart, but no worries. Sometimes I wonder if I get a little stressed from temping but now that I've started I think I'd be more stressed if I don't do it. I'm fairly regular though so I might give it up after a few more cycles.

I loved temping. It was hard to give up. But yes, the false hopes were bad for one and second I was hoping that not temping would be the "relaxing" that everyone talks about that gets you the immediate coveted BFP. (where is the sarcastic emoticon?). Not so much.

As stated above-I'm lousy at figuring out how to put things in my sig. But I know for sure you can get to my chart by going to page 1 of THE ALL NEW CHARTSTALKERS thread. I'm like, virtually the only member left on that team without a big flashy bfp next to my name.

When the hubby gets done on the computer I will play around with some stuff for a banner- and thanks! Lol

about the temping.. My bbt is on the way but I have NO clue what it means or how to read a chart.. When ppl are like look at my chart, Im all.. :dohh:

When the hubby gets done on the computer I will play around with some stuff for a banner- and thanks! Lol

about the temping.. My bbt is on the way but I have NO clue what it means or how to read a chart.. When ppl are like look at my chart, Im all.. :dohh:

Whit-don't worry, Jaimie & I can help you tons with your chart. I did the whole Fertility Friend charting course and everything........again all the good it did me, lol!
I'll probably start charting again this month just to see how the Ovacue is lining up.

Im playing around with a banner.. But we dont have a slogan! Do we want to use abbreviations, a saying, or what? Any ideas throw em out

Here's a couple of ideas. Let me know what you think. :)
https://i.imgur.com/DuFLj.png
https://i.imgur.com/rTdLu.png

We can go smaller or another color too.
https://i.imgur.com/7gzjT.png
https://i.imgur.com/O2qVy.png
https://i.imgur.com/fD8Wq.png

Hi Ladies

I just made a banner too - its not very exciting (see below) but thought I'd help out ! :thumbup:

yay for banners! I think they all work! I like the sparkelys best-guess I am one for flair : ).....it reminds me of baby dust.

I like just having the LTTTC without assistance as you both did b/c the more I think about it-at least people who see it will know what it means, if they want to join. If we changed our name then it would sound cooler but wouldn't really be self explanatory.

Well not much going on with me. My hormones must be much better b/c I am not depressed at all right now although I still have this headache from hell. Glad we are at different times of our cycles. It really was a lot easier this month with you girls for support.

One thing that was hard last night was reading a facebook post of DH's cousin who is 7months along. They got married in Jan. and announced a week before the wedding that she was pg by posting the 12 week scan. She is 38 and it is their first. In 7 months she hasn't posted a single pic of herself. Not just her bump-I mean she is suddenly very noticeably absent from all posts-and this is a couple that pretty much posted a pic of themselves every second. Someone asked for a bump pic last night and she mentioned no way-that she was miserable and this baby would most likely be an only child.

Of course I can't judge-I have no idea what it is like to be pregnant or what she is going through. But I can't help but feel that after this I would be happy to be puking my guts up every morning and 400 pounds if that is what it means for us to have a baby. It just gets so hard wanting it so much and having to face people that don't seem the least bit grateful.

WOW crazy busy day at work today and now going to rest some. Have a busy day tomorrow too as we are renewing our vows Saturday (did not get a chance to do the full Catholic ceremony 1st time) and b/c we are having people here after I still have a lot to do. But will check up when I can.
Today I ordered some new lubricant that I read was the only kind proven to IMPROVE motility. I had to get it from the UK. It's called Zestica (or something like that)... and also got Female Reproductive supplements at Whole Foods...and my Ovacue comes tomorrow. If you can buy a bfp I should get one this month!!!

WOW crazy busy day at work today and now going to rest some. Have a busy day tomorrow too as we are renewing our vows Saturday (did not get a chance to do the full Catholic ceremony 1st time) and b/c we are having people here after I still have a lot to do. But will check up when I can.
Today I ordered some new lubricant that I read was the only kind proven to IMPROVE motility. I had to get it from the UK. It's called Zestica (or something like that)... and also got Female Reproductive supplements at Whole Foods...and my Ovacue comes tomorrow. If you can buy a bfp I should get one this month!!!

LOL! Yeah.. if you could buy one I'd get mine this month too!! Never heard of Zestica.. you'll have to let us know how it works out. I tried preseed for the first time today. It was pretty good, but I only used a tiny bit. My husband and I had a real ceremony a year after we got married. It was awesome, hope you enjoy it!

Thanks! This is kinda a reverse ceremony-we had the big wedding in 09/08 but weren't married in our church b/c DH had his heart so set on a Florida beach wedding........so, making it "legal" according to our religion, lol. Just family this weekend.

Hi Titi

Hope you have a great day tomorrow - did you get a new dress or anything nice like that? How exciting having your second wedding! :flower:

R

OMG that is sooooooo romantic, Titi! I still wish we'd had a beach wedding!! Our wedding was lovely, but I still day dream about what it would have been like saying our vows on the beach *sigh*

Whit, we are exactly the same!!! My BBT is also on its way, and I have never temped in my life!! I'm putting up my hands (both of them) for the tutorial :D

And the banners are awesome!!! Well done you!!!!! Whit and Reba, :thumbup: to you guys.

I don't know if I'll be a phony to use them, as I haven't entirely ruled out IUI or IVF. But I think I will, regardless :D

Hi Girls-
Isi, please use the banner : )
I am not sure if anyone here has "completely ruled out" IUI or IVF-as we all struggle so much and it is so hard nobody knows what it could be like for any of us if God forbid we had to go on like this for YEARS and YEARS more. It's something I have a hard time with b/c it really is against our religious beliefs, and so super expensive here also to top it off (with no guarantee it will be worth the $), but yet I still don't know what I would do if I was told I could not ever have children naturally....

So-I just started the thread for women who at this point in time it is not an option. The difference is most of the other LTTTC threads most the members are already starting, planning or on a waiting list for it. So although we share the same grief & discouragement of LT, I still feel it is almost like we need extra love & support b/c we don't even have the hope & optimism of that in our near future-IYKWIM. Isi-where are you located, BTW?

I will be happy to help you out with any temping questions!

As far as our "wedding"-the beach version was beautiful. I was worried about not having the church wedding but it was one thing DH really insisted on and I'm glad. But now that we are planning on starting our family and stuff I feel really relieved that our church is happily "marrying" us in the "right" ceremony. I guess you can tell from my posts that Catholics are pretty strict, huh!

Well I may not be on as much today & tomorrow due to the ceremony & my workload right now but I sure will miss you & will check in when I can!!!! :hugs:

Hi Titi

Hope you have a great day tomorrow - did you get a new dress or anything nice like that? How exciting having your second wedding! :flower:

R

I had planned on wearing my wedding dress. I love it so much that I haven't been able to preserve it yet-have just been hanging in plain view all this time, lol. BUT what do you know, I tried it on last week and can't zip it up all the way anymore lol! I had DH trying with all his might but it just wouldn't go. I do have a new dress to wear instead but its not a wedding dress or anything, in fact it is bright pink! S'ok though, its just a very small ceremony.

DH & I baked a "wedding" cake together last night for tomorrow. I will say one thing, that I told him. I may not have a baby-but I HAVE been blessed with the most amazing husband. I've been very envious lately of all the women so easily blessed with bumps and I was thinking last night that it's quite possible I have an enviable relationship so at least I wasn't totally left out! Today everyone should state one thing they are grateful for that they have been blessed with besides the bump. :hugs:

Yes Isi go on and use the banners! And Titi- I love PINK! Sounds perfect. ;)

I agree with you on the thread.. It's so painful to be in LTTTC, and we don't have the hope of IVF to look forward to. I don't see the point in IUI if its odds are no better than naturally, but to each her own! I think this thread was an AWESOME idea Titi, it really is comforting. I don't go in LTTTC anymore because ALL it is is IVF/IUI and whatever. Im just not partial to it. It can actually be a bit of a let down going in there knowing we might never get IVF as an option because we cant afford it. The thought that we might never get pregnant makes me crazy!

Good luck at the ceremony! Thoroughly enjoy your DH honey!

I am also very blessed and thankful for my wonderful DH. I am very thankful he wants kids as badly as I do! If he had the means I know he'd give me anything I wanted! We sometimes butt heads but in the end we're the perfect match.

I too am blessed with a great husband- he loves to cook, he cleans, he treats me to nice things, and I know if or should I say when we have kids he will help me out all the time . My sisters have totally different husbands in that they don't do house work, can't cook , do nothing nice for their wives at all. They are always saying I got the best husband! :) but mine was raised right and had sisters to wip him into shape where as their husbands are from all boys families so don't know how to treat a woman right. Anyway I'm glad I have my hubbie :)

Titi- have agreat day tomorrow!

Chat to you all on Tuesday

r
x

:thumbup: on your chart link whitbit! it looks lovely!

Isi and Whit - I'd be happy to help with any charting questions too. I hope it gives you some reassurance about your cycles but doesn't drive you crazy :winkwink:

Titi - so how long have you been married? I just love the you are doing both styles of ceremonies. And I read that how you can't fit into your gown because of all the muscle mass you've put on with weight training. That is fantastic! I've been doing crossfit which has made me feel strong and muscular for the first time in my life!

When my Dad married my step mom he went back to the Catholic Church. My step mom is a church organist and led the choir at the church i grew up in. So is the church officially against IUI/IVF and stuff like that? Sorry - that seems so naive to ask but I've never really thought about it. I was a little hesitant about a Catholic ceremony but my in-laws are very active at our church back home too (my mother in law cooks for the Priest) so we didn't want to disappoint them. And we love the community in our church, we just have some mixed feelings about Catholicism in general. But it was a fantastic ceremony and I'm glad we did it.

Hope you have a lovely weekend making your vows official and spending time with your family and close friends!

I've heard of zestica and may try it if my ttc adventure outlasts my supply of preseed! I only use a little preseed each cycle though - my cm is so much better with the EPO and grapefruit that I don't need to use as much anymore.

Gotta figure out how to add your nifty banner - do I just copy and paste it?

Thanks Jaimie! Got my 'Thermometer' Yesterday but in my rush I ordered a regular one! :hissy:

The proper one is on the way though..lol

I have links to all the banners I made, you'll prob have to ask Reba for her link if you want to use hers. :)

Jaimie- Both DH and I were born & raised Catholic but both got away from it in our teens and twenties. We kind of found our way back AFTER our wedding and now like you-love our church community so much and a lot of the good values we are finding there that its really stuck.
As far as fertility help goes the church is okay with anything that helps repair something wrong that would help you naturally conceive a baby (man + woman + sex, ha ha). Like fixing a tube or something. But when it comes to anything "artificial" or causing hyperovulation, etc. that is where they are against it. I was told it was because of the high potential for loss of life. Like, when they inject you with 10 different eggs they know most of them are going to die-
Just a quick factual explanation in case anyone else besides Jaimie was wondering. I don't want to get into my beliefs/opinions so much because I want this thread to be good for everyone lttc w/o assisted for whatever reasons-& don't want to turn anyone off if they have differing religious beliefs then me! Also the cost aspect is crazy. We just can't really part with $12,000-$18,000 EACH try!!! So-we'll see.

As far as us, DH & I have been married since 09/08......but we've been together since 2000! We really are kinda behind in things, lol.

Oh and PS about my new "muscles"..........they are nowhere to be seen! I measure more across and my dress doesn't fit but I sure don't have any visible beef! LOL.

Girls-I'm so glad you have good supportive DH's too. I know what you mean about other husbands not helping & stuff. That is what I was thinking the other day when I was jealous of other girls with babies.......I was noticing they had their babies but their husbands were big jerks. Maybe we have to wait but will someday have the best of best of both worlds!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->