LTTTC # 1 w/o Assisted teammates needed!!!!

ha ha ha we are too funny searching around up in there! Lol!

Um, it is clear we've only been messaging since about CD 5 because you'll see that around CD 25 or so I'm a whole different critter and can get quite insane myself! :rofl: I totally agree Titi - I'm usually better by CD 2 or 3 but I'm a mess in the days just before and after AF. :wacko:

I totally agree Whit - I've had the entire gamut of pg symptoms in the week leading up to AF. Never been nauseous leading up to AF before ttc, but sho nuff, as soon as I started drooling over the early pg symptoms thread in here I started getting all those symptoms in the days before AF! It drives a gal nuts!

I've just learned to accept that the only REAL early pg sign is a late period - at least a week later than the longest cycle I've ever had. And I try very hard not to test but some symptoms just make you believe it really could be happening to you. And because you are driving yourself nuts you want to put yourself out of your misery by testing. But then there are all these reasons on these threads why a negative test can turn into a positive so you start driving yourself crazy with all of that. It's a good time, ttc :haha:

By the way Titi, having AF symptoms but no AF is a new level of torture I didn't realize possible until ttc. I think it is the worst part of all! :awww: and :hugs: My DH always tells me to go pet Bullet when I'm upset but not even that can really cheer me up when I'm worried AF will show. Maybe if I had a frenchie...:winkwink:

Abster and Whit - that nagging thought that you might never get pg, either again or just once, totally sucks. That is why I was so crushed when my DH said "the world isn't over if we don't get pg" because sometimes it seems like it will be - sometimes I get so wrapped up in it that I don't know how to face a future without becoming a mom. The fear always passes but it is hard when you are really pulling for something you've always expected would just happen without all this trying and doubting business!

ha ha Jaimie and Thanks again. You have managed to crack me up (outloud-laughing so hard DH made me read to him what was so funny) not once or twice but THREE times while reading your last two posts. (and you are always good for new cool emoticons!).

Yes-you have hit everything smack on the head. It's so true it would be funny if it wasn't so sad sometimes. Okay-sometimes its funny. I think I am doing some serious crazy sh*& while TTC and you're all doing it too!!! :rofl:

oh-so here. While we are sharing ridiculous symptoms here is a brand new one that is so pathetic I have to tell.

I was laying on the couch watching movie a few nights ago and had some weird cramping-so of course for some reason lately this means I have to check my cm/cp like it is some kind of magic crystal ball even though now we all know that cp/cm seems to be the same as everything else-could somehow show you a pg or af or nothing sign.

Anyhow I thought I saw some red which got me excited b/c it was implantation time=implantation blood? (or so you see in other lucky threads) well this spurred a LOT more investigation on my part. Come to find out 15 minutes later (and seeing suspicious red like threads on my puppy...) that my red chenille blankie I was snuggling dh under (okay-nakid-sorry tmi) was shedding teensy teensy little particles here & there.

How is that for a new TTC SS low?

Oh my.. LOL
Don't feel bad! At this point every little muscle spasm and twinge freaks me out, or at least makes me question! That did make me chuckle though..

I feel so much better that I know I'm not the only crazy out there! Because yes, we all are doing crazy stuff. :rofl:

My turn Titi - my DH just asked me why I was laughing because I totally laughed out loud when I read your post! I didn't give him the details though - that one I'll keep private! Hope you don't my amusement - that definitely sounds like something I would do!!! Glad you got a kick out of my earlier posts - anything to try and make you smile during this rough wait. Hope your eyes aren't hurting you too much anymore - I know exactly what you are describing. Those headaches are borderline migraines if you ask me.

Thanks so much for the warm welcome, girls!!! :hugs:

OMG!! You guys are hilarious!!!! I am so loving it here already :D.

I really pray your cramping doesn't lead to AF, Titi!! :thumbup: that this is it for you!

But girls, it is so evil how our bodies play these tricks on us!! It's like my body learns a new pg symptom every cycle! I have had e.v.e.r.y. single symptom there is....and I mean EVERY ONE!!! :haha:. I am only just shaking off the depression I had after the :witch: appeared last week, because I was just so darned sure that I had gotten pg that cycle!! I keep promising myself not to symptom spot, but keep failing woefully. But I WILL try harder this cycle though.....no more joining all them "3 dpo", "5 dpo" or "9 dpo" threads anymore :haha:

:hug:

The witch has really hit an all time low. AF with no temp drop?????? I woke up this morning (still have headache) and immediately temped and it was the same as yesterday. I was so expecting it to be around 97.2 that when it was the same I was in shock. I actually got up and tried to pee on my used pg tests in trash AND an opk (refer to "I'm crazy" post above). When I wiped pee-Blood. This has never happened before. Temp always drops morning of AF without fail. I HATE THE WITCH. :cry:

I'm so sorry, Titi! I know exactly how you feel. Sending you a giant sized hug!!! We will surely overcome that evil :witch:. With God on our side, we'll show her!!! Take it easy hun...and do something fun today.

:hugs:

Thanks Isi-I feel like pigging out. Lol.

:hugs: Titi :hugs: Eating is generally what I do to indulge myself when my least favorite relative (AF) arrives, but I always end up feeling even more crappy after wards. I need to find something more constructive that still feels indulgent, like a massage or new pair of shoes. I really hope there is something that makes you feel loved and appreciated in your near future. Any chance you can take a day off? You've been working really long hours!

It sucks that your temp stayed high - AF hasn't played that trick on me yet. The big trick she played on me a couple of cycles ago was extending my lp. I thought for sure that once I started charting and got a good average lp length it wouldn't vary, because that is what all the ttc websites say. Well mine does apparently, by about 4 days :happydance:

So what reassures you when you get your period? What do you tell yourself to keep moving forward? I try to remind myself that DH and I are relatively healthy and extremely blessed, and that one day we won't be ttc anymore - that this is just another phase of our relationship like when we started dating, etc. I try to be grateful for all the things we can do that my gal pals with babies can't.

Loads of virtual encouragement and support coming your way, through the internets Titi :winkwink:

Jaimie--I am also happy that we are so blessed and healthy! It will happen soon!

Titi- I'm soooo exicted about the Ovacue!! I cant wait. :happydance:

Well Jaimie-You are right. I had a slight unhealthy treat (apple fritter) and then LOTS of healthy treats and 1/2 a day off. I got a mani, pedi and facial! Looks like I've taken up Whit's spending spree to feel better idea!

I just spent a disgusting amount of money on the ovacue fertility monitor.
But-when I add up how much I have spent 17 cycles of opks, fertility friend VIP membership and BBT thermometer alone it is less than that and I can also use it for natural family planning (ummm doesn't seem like I need much help there tho) for the rest of life. Makes me feel hopeful. Maybe we ARE just stupid and don't know when we OV. Lol.

Headache dissapeared a little for facial but back. I'm not depressed anymore. Spend too much time sad yesterday.

Thanks for the encouragement girls. Just what I need. You are right and might as well live it up in the meantime.

Hope this month turns out better for you all!! :Hugs:

So is Ovacue like the CBFM? Do you have one too Whitbit? I bet that is alot of fun as ov approaches, the validation of the darker lines. Does ovacue make smiley faces too?

Titi - have I ever asked for your chart link? Do you mind if I take a look? I'm SO glad you took a half day and got some luxurious treatment ta boot!

I've been working the EPO and grapefruit for two cycles now and I saw EWCM on my tp for the first time since ttc - woot! TMI alert - I currently have allergies and the stuff coming out of my nose is just like EWCM. That sort of took the wind out of my sails because if I've been making it with my nose all along why did I have to work so hard to make it down there? Ha!

LMAO Jaimie!! Yay for the ewcm tho. EPO is on my list for next cycle! Need that ewcm! I just bought my Ovacue yesterday off Ebay, so I haven't got it yet. Its a lot like CBFM only you put it on your tongue, no POAS needed. Plus it detects your Ov up to 7 days in advance! I have heard nothing but quick bfps from the cbfm so ovacue has to be good to predict it that far ahead!

Titi--spending money really does make me feel better :D I just hate waiting for my new toys to arrive.. so sadly, I think I am going to make a trip to walmart tonight just for the fun of it. LOL

Ha ha Jaimie!

I also did not have much going on in the ewcm dept. I tried grapefruit juice and epo but stopped taking the epo b/c the grapefruit juice worked so well! (1-2 cups not from concentrate pink a day). But I LOVE gf juice!

I heard about so many people getting pg straight away on the cbfm I decided what the hell I would get one too this cycle if I didn't get a bfp. But then I saw the ovacue thread and looked them up. The 3 major differences are is that cb seems to be like an expert opk-I think you poas every day and thus have to buy those poas sticks every month, whereas the ovacue has a saliva (2nd difference) and a vaginal sensor that you use and don't need to ever buy anything else for. Third difference is that you can confirm ovulation occurred (with the vaginal sensor).

Plus-it has charting software for the computer that I think it does automatically for you based on your readings. I just ordered mine today so we'll see if it ends up being worth it.

If you click on my hearts I think it takes you right to my chart (let me know if it doesnt).

I haven't been charting proper last few cycles b/c it was too hard on me. I love charting but trust me I was getting all sorts of awesome things in my lp that made me think I was pg on more than one occasion (implantation dips, spikes, etc.)

So, I have only been temping to confirm ov & af dip.....

Would you mind if I used one like it? Was thinking a diff color tho. :D

Oooh ladies - that ovacue sounds like fun! It is much smarter to buy something that doesn't require you to buy expensive opk's like clearblue does.

Titi - I forgot how you had mentioned that your lp temps were giving you false hopes. Your hearts don't link to your chart, but no worries. Sometimes I wonder if I get a little stressed from temping but now that I've started I think I'd be more stressed if I don't do it. I'm fairly regular though so I might give it up after a few more cycles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->