LTTTC # 1 w/o Assisted teammates needed!!!!

Doh! I forgot to say what I'm grateful for - I'm super grateful for a supportive, loving, and compassionate DH and a relationship that grows stronger every day. I'm also grateful for our furr baby Bullet. You are right Titi - he must have lots of frenchie in him to look so much like your dog! But he is about three times as big as a frenchie and twice as big as most bostons so he has plenty of bull dog in him too.

I agree, I don't mean for this thread to get too heavy into the reasons for not using assisted means, religious, or otherwise, because that is a completely personal decision. I was just curious about the Catholic Church's position and I appreciate your answer Titi. I could ask my step mom or mother in law but I don't want to freak them out!

Whitbit - if you could please post the code for your orange banner I'd really appreciate it :)

ps - i know i have more muscles from crossfit training but they are still hiding under some flab ; P

pss - i get peev'd about FB status updates on pregnancy, childbirth, and babies so I totally relate titi. thankfully my friends don't complain about their symptoms much, that would suck! my closest friend that is pg actually apologizes when she catches herself complaining in front of me, which I think is very considerate of her.

IMG]https://i.imgur.com/iplym.gif[/IMG

Just put the outside bracket on each side and you'll be set. :)

Don't think I will be working out at the gym today. I mowed the grass thats good enough for me!! hehe. We are going out to eat tonight with my best friend who has a 15 day old baby. Shes not bringing the baby (wish she was lol) But she said she'd like to have a drink after not drinking in so long! I told her I wouldn't be having any and that I was in my 2ww.. felt good to say it. She is all excited for us too.. I hate the let down of AF coming every month but at least next weekend Id be able to drink if she did show. LOL

Doh! I forgot to say what I'm grateful for - I'm super grateful for a supportive, loving, and compassionate DH and a relationship that grows stronger every day. I'm also grateful for our furr baby Bullet. You are right Titi - he must have lots of frenchie in him to look so much like your dog! But he is about three times as big as a frenchie and twice as big as most bostons so he has plenty of bull dog in him too.

I agree, I don't mean for this thread to get too heavy into the reasons for not using assisted means, religious, or otherwise, because that is a completely personal decision. I was just curious about the Catholic Church's position and I appreciate your answer Titi. I could ask my step mom or mother in law but I don't want to freak them out!

Whitbit - if you could please post the code for your orange banner I'd really appreciate it :)

Lol I am happy to answer any questions you have or anyone else. I think it's okay when we are sticking to "info" rather than personal beliefs. At any rate-if I (or anyone else for that matter) ever offend someone unintentionally just send me off a pm and I'll remedy.

I did notice Bullet was awfully big! How much does he weigh again? I think Marlow is about 18 pounds.

I'm grateful for my little fur baby too. Actually all three furbabies but the truth is my two BIG ones are really like self-sufficient grown up children. But the frenchie is just a baby and loves to be held, snuggled and she literally "cries" instead of barking when she needs something. I've never heard anything like it-it's not a dog whine but actually sounds like a baby crying. I think I was blessed with her in the meantime to baby while I wait!

IMG]https://i.imgur.com/iplym.gif[/IMG

Just put the outside bracket on each side and you'll be set. :)

Don't think I will be working out at the gym today. I mowed the grass thats good enough for me!! hehe. We are going out to eat tonight with my best friend who has a 15 day old baby. Shes not bringing the baby (wish she was lol) But she said she'd like to have a drink after not drinking in so long! I told her I wouldn't be having any and that I was in my 2ww.. felt good to say it. She is all excited for us too.. I hate the let down of AF coming every month but at least next weekend Id be able to drink if she did show. LOL

I've been so bad about the gym (and any type of physical activity) the last 3 weeks. I have such an all or nothing personality. I've been so busy with other stuff it fell the wayside. I have a "yoga for fertility" dvd here I keep wanting to do also.........will have to start up again after this crazy weekend.

Have a good evening. Can you believe it's Friday already? Seems like we were all just sitting around chatting last friday! We are busy getting stuff done. Oh oh-as a matter of fact, DH just caught me slacking while he has been bleaching counters.

Wow! I guess frenchies are bigger than I thought - bullet weighs 27 lbs so he is only twice as big as her. Her grin in your profile pic is too much!

Whitbit - I definitely count yard work as a work out. I used to track the calories I ate and burned on sparkpeople.com and yard work was one of the workouts that had a preset number of calories burned per hour ; P I am going to see my friend in NY right after she has her baby in about a month - I haven't seen a newborn in ages! I really hope I'll just be super excited about it and not bummed - I'll probably be plenty bummed afterwards but I don't want to express that while we are together.

Thanks for the code!

Time flies doesnt it? Wow.
NP Jaimie... and I thought it'd bother me to see a baby too! It was great holding her and stuff.. Its afterwards that the bumming starts. Good luck!

Everyone have a great night! :dust:

My youngest brother-who, for the record already had TWO children he's not supporting with different baby momma's got another girl he'd already broken up with pregnant the month after we started trying. By the time she actually'd had the baby and we were STILL trying I had a REALLY hard time picking out a baby present for her. She also got a girl-which is my dream since I'm the oldest of three brothers and had always wanted a baby girl sister.

Anyway-I kinda was dreading going over to see the baby-I was afraid I was going to cry or be a jerk or something (which I have to tell you is not normally my personality-really).

But you know what? It's not bad at all in the moment-it's as great as holding a baby always is-But Whit's right it does get a little tough afterward.

Nothing, tho, NOTHING is worse than baby showers. Esp. the last one I had to go to-in which was another accidental very young pregnancy -I was the oldest one at the shower and the only one without any children or that wasn't already pg (there were about 3 other bumps in the room-I wanted to DIE).

Yeah Jaimie Marlow is a chunker!

OMG I would have died at that shower. My dream is a girl too! I am the oldest, had three little brothers for a LONG time. But then when my youngest bro was 8 my mom remarried and had 3 girls. I have taken care of babies my WHOLE life.. I started caring for my baby brother changing his diapers when I was 2. Its second nature.. which is why its so puzzling why God doesn't bless us with a LO by now! Oh well.. I have a good feeling about this OvaCue thing Titi! We're going to be getting our :bfp: VERY soon!! :)
:hug:

Way to go with the PMA Whit! I am hopeful too this try. Oh well-at least new toys restores hope! What else can we buy?????? :rofl:

The shower SUCKED! Guess what? I forgot to mention I got my PERIOD an hour before the shower after being a day late! HA! How is that for super F(&$whittage? All the girls were so young there and either got pg accidentally or 1st month try.......so not a single one of them had any idea what actual TTC was about and they were all asking me the dumbest questions-again like, did I know that they make ovulation predictor kits & stuff...it was awful........I had to make an excuse and leave halfway through. It was for a girl I used to mentor and not a seriously good friend. I think I could be good support to a true friend, but will not put myself in that situation again for acquaintances.

What a NIGHTMARE! People can be so unappreciative.

Way to go with the PMA Whit! I am hopeful too this try. Oh well-at least new toys restores hope! What else can we buy?????? :rofl:

HAHA! I got my Maca in the mail today. Every day I get new stuff I'm like... FXed I don't even NEED this! Or I KNOW this is going to help me get my long awaited :bfp: !!! LOL

ya, I think that too! I have been taking maca for some time-but I did just get some pre-conceive plus in the mail today and waiting on some Zestica-both lubes never tried before! Ahoy BDing!

aww missed everyone today-hope you had a good day. It was sweet renewing our vows but the church was very hot and and it felt a little silly almost-everyone has left and now its one of those special "just for DH he gets to pick the non-bd routine"........:blush:.........so...........will see you all in the morning.

Good morning Buddies!

I love Sundays. I am in a really good mood today. Yesterday was really special and DH was so sweet. I am done with the witch and although this is a boring part of the cycle (no OV yet, no chance of being pg.....) I do have to admit that hormone wise it is absolutely the best time of the month for me-Nothing is sore-I have great energy and my spirts are high. I will remember this and plan more things for this time of cycle. This is a good time to remember that DH & I have a very nice life as is and try and focus on that.

How is everyone else's weekend so far?

So glad your spirits are high today Titi!! I'm battling a bout of the lazies today. Other than that, DH is excited about the Maca and took some for the first time today. Glad the :witch: has left you and this cycle I hope she stays away for 9 months!! Thatd be great. Maybe the novelty of all this new stuff is what we need to take our mind off things this next cycle and make a baby!!

I hope so! Glad your DH is excited! Mine was a royal pain in the ass about supplements but has been much better lately.

Im thoroughly convinced that men have periods too! LOL

My DH goes through mood cycles frequently! The past couple of days he'sbeen really loving, whereas during my O he was kinda distant. Hopefully this change in attitude sticks around!

Just saying hi. Missed a lot of chit chat this weekend, but am pretty swamped today.

Hey girls. :flower:How lovely that you renewed your vows Titi - I'm still working on my OH for the first time round! When we had #1 I agreed to let her have his surname on the proviso I got it soon as well. Three years on and not a sign of it! Had quite the argument about it the other night. Truth is, he's just a lazy arse but it's become a real issue for me, not having the same name as my daughter - as far as anybody knwos I could just be her nanny or something. Grrr, lazy-arse men! We've been together since Dec 00 and bought our house in 02, for goodness' sake.
Sorry, needed to rant. Won't mention it again!
Abi x

Aw thats crappy. Hope you whip him into shape soon abs!
Gosh I am suffering from majorly hormonal 2ww.. It makes me a lazy blob of nothing, I dont even want to be my usual conversational self on here, so I apologize in advance!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->