LTTTC-after loss-TWW...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow Logan is already a month old...crazy!
These babies grow fast - he's gained great weight!

Owen is 6 months tomorrow. He's gaining slower now at 16.5lbs. He's gained 4" in height since two months ago - what a growth spurt! His head 1cm. He had and still has quite a flat spot in the back of his head and thankfully starting to slowly round out. Poor kid lol

I finally stopped pumping. I put my pump away two days ago. What a bitter sweet moment. I feel sad BF didn't work out. I'll be grieving for a little while.

Mowat, how are the twins?

Sis, I hope you get your bfp soon. I hear you about not wanting a break. I was like you in that regard.

I'm NOT getting any Younger so waiting isn't really a Option for me and they have already wasted 6mos of my time IM DONE w them!! :nope:

Hey all! On vacation here and the weather is horrible! Babies handled the flights well and are getting lots of attention (some of it rather weird---twins are people magnets). The last time we weighed them they were both exactly 13 pounds (can't remember how old they were, but maybe 8 weeks). My son was much heavier at this point, but the babies both look fat and healthy. Still feeding well and seem to be sleeping a little better although Harriet still wants to pretty much only sleep with me. Guess it's nice to be needed.

Sorry to hear about the feeding Barb. I'm already dreading the end of breastfeeding---I think I'll make them feed forever! At what age does it get creepy? I'm not really pumping anymore, so Wilf gets formula overnight now. I can live with that. He's still spitting up like crazy many days---it's horrible.

Good luck this month Sis! Take a break? You've got to be kidding.

Sis, so sorry to hear and hopefully something soon *hugs*

Barb: Sorry to hear about being done pumping but you did AMAZING. I know the feeling of stopping pumping though. I still am sad I didn't go as long as I wanted to, but I couldn't see my son spitting up like he was. Projectile spitting :( He's fine now and doesn't spit up much now. Once in awhile he'll spit up maybe 15-30ml but usually it's probably less than 5 ml. So maybe if I would have just kept at it and let him 'grow out of it' he might have been okay. I can't sit here and keep thinking about the what if's though. He's healthy and that's what is most important. Happy half year b-day to Owen!

Mowat: Glad to hear the flight went well with the twins and I can only imagine the people they attract. I'd get annoyed I'm sure. I hate people coming up to me as it is. I haven't really taken Logan out much but I remember strangers coming up to look at Claire when she was little.

Not much here to report. Couple more days and Claire will be 23 months and Logan will be 1 month. I can't believe the time passing. Im so proud of myself too current weight loss 30.7 lbs. Hoping to lose another 8.3 pounds within the next 3 weeks roughly. Hoping to be at or under 200 lbs by my 6 week check up. It's so hard to see the weight loss though :/ Though I'm under what I started before being pregnant (14 lbs roughly under) I still can't fit in my old jeans cause of all the extra skin now :( It's frustrating. Still I refuse to give up since I want to get healthy so I'm around a long time for our kids.

Yes I'm still here Waiting unfortunately my Dr told me I needed A Break so I told them to F off I'm not ready for a break and All they have done is Drag there Feet!!! :nope:

My platelets r still high so I doubled my Asprin and DH has been really good about taking his Supps so FXFX we get a Surprise and I can tell All the Drs Off!! ;)

I didn't see this post before I made my last post >< And I agree with you being upset with the doctor. Hopefully you will be able to tell them off when you get pregnant this month! (Yes I am saying this will be your month!)

Thanks Ladies really hoping it is this month I've been having strange dreams lots of CM but that could be due to the royal Jelly :shrug:

Huge temp jump this Am but I got some ink yesterday so it could be due to that we shall see what tomorrow brings FXFX!!!

Hi ladies. Just now catching up. Ah Shanta I pray you will show those Drs! They just don't understand. Boo.

Lovely to hear how the babes are growing. Barb be proud you gave him as much milk as you did. You fought for every drop.

Mine will be 8 mos old on Sunday! Where is the time going?

Sure has been quiet in here. Sis I hope next couple of days you see a positive test!

Barb, sorry to see/read that Owen is allergic to peanuts!

Mowat, how are the twins?

Eyemom, how are you and your children?

We're all doing well here. Claire turns 2 on Sunday (Where has the time flown!?) she is such a great big sister! Logan gets baptized on Sunday as well so we'll be having a semi large party at our house afterwards for the kids. Going to my measurements, Logan is about 23.5 inches long and about 12.5 pounds. Big baby he is! But he doesn't look super chunky either though. Logan goes for his 2 month check up on the 7th can't wait to see what he is there. Not looking forward to the shots though :( At least Claire doesn't have to get any this go around.

To wrap up this post here is a pic of Logan:
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v251/finalwolf/IMG_2502_zps3iuinge2.jpg

Hello there! Yup I guess we're busy busy!

Yes Sis come on sticky bfp!

Barb, I just caught up a little bit after seeing butterfly's post. So sorry you're dealing with that. That is scary if he's highly allergic. I'm just so glad you decided to test him topically first. I never would have thought of that, especially since we don't have allergies in my family, either. I hope the allergist has some kind of encouraging news for you even though it's looking pretty certain he's allergic. Also, I had never heard of this before, and maybe it's not so likely if it's a severe allergy. But there's a little boy DD1's age at church who has somehow overcome his peanut allergy. I thought an allergy was forever but apparently not? They did a big long trial under Dr supervision and he passed it. Any possibility there's something else in the PB that caused the reaction? Long shot, I know. But if it's like soybean oil I wondered if maybe a soy allergy or something.

Mowat, hope all is well. I'm sure you're staying busy. :)

Butterfly, glad you're all doing well! Happy almost birthday, Claire! Logan is a cutie!

We're good here. DD1 still totally loving her sister, and still a little bit jealous. ;) She's going to start dance classes in the fall, which she's pretty excited about. She had her well child appt and she's still my banana baby (long and lean ;)) She's kind of advanced I guess...which I kind of wondered, but I'm not around other little kids so I didn't really know? I didn't want to be "that mom" and just assume things. But even the ped was wondering if we could put her in private school, but it's just not practical for us. She talks like a little adult and it makes it hard to remember at times she's still emotionally a 4 year old. DD2 is growing like crazy. She'll be 9 months old next week. I am behind on laundry so I grabbed her some 9-12 month pajamas for tonight, and they actually fit perfectly! She's getting so big, so bittersweet to know it's likely I'll never have a little squish again. She's super cute and happy, says hi and waves, says bye, says mama and sometimes dada (mama usually means she's mad though haha), claps, and gives kisses. <3 Girl does not sleep though. Big sister was an awesome sleeper by 4 months. This one...I could maybe count on one hand the number of times I've slept more than 3 hours at a time since she was born. And I work. And she wakes up several times before midnight most nights, so I get nothing done around the house. I can't complain too much because I remember what it took to get her and she's a huge blessing. But man am I beat. I know I'll sleep again someday. Hope it's before she goes to kindergarten.

Losing hope fast BFN this Am :nope:

Logan is so cute I love bald babies :)

Eye mom DS2 is the same way everyone always ask how old he is he is a 20yr old trapped in a 8yr old body I swear !! :haha:

Barb hope the dr can figure out the allergy I'm allergic to milk but only a 2 out of a 6 so I still have products that contain mlk but I dont dare drink it!!
Crazy thing is b4 ds2 I had Icecream almost everyday I didn't find out about the allergy until I turned 35 :shrug:

Boo bfn hope it's just too early. Iirc I got a bfn at that point when I was actually pregnant with dd2.

Nice to hear from everyone!

I'm still watching your chart Sis... holding out hope.

Scary about the allergies Barb. There seems to be so much new research on overcoming peanut allergies. Let us know what you find out at your appointment.

Your rainbow is 8 months Eye! Amazing. I was having a really hard time letting go of being pregnant and having little babies, but I just managed to get rid of two boxes of little baby stuff. I think being away with family and not getting as much help as we needed really made it sink in that having one more would be really hard. I miss my little babies though! Think I need to find a job where I can be around babies---they make me weepy!

Great that your big girl is doing well Eye. So nice to have a clever girl! My mom keeps insisting that our DS is brilliant---I dunno, he certainly has an attitude like a teenager. He's getting much better than he was a month or two ago. Being off school has really helped his attitude. I think now that the babies are getting more interesting he's enjoying them more. They even laugh and smile when he tries to interact with them. Think we're back on the right path with big brother although all bets are off when he goes back to school.

Babies had a check on Monday and they're both in the 95th to 99th percentile! Hard to believe twins can be as big as singletons. They were both close to 17 pounds and super long. My DS was heavier at this point, but he was super exceptional! Wilf is still spitting up quite a bit somedays, but I think he's getting better. Imagine what he would weigh if he didn't spit up! I'm managing to almost exclusively breast feed (they both get about a bottle of formula a day). I weigh about 15 pounds less than I was pre-pregancy---although I was really heavier than I should have been when I got pregnant, partially because of the drugs I think.

Sorry to hear your little one isn't a great sleeper Eye. Boo! I just started forcing a schedule on the babies this week. Turned out to not really be forcing after all---seemed to be really what they wanted. I'm just trying to notice when they wake from a nap and then put them down again 2 hours later. They've had several tandem naps. It makes me so happy! Overnight isn't so great. Wilf wakes once (or sometimes not at all), but Harriet can be a bit of a nightmare. At least she'll sleep in a bassinet a little bit now. She usually ends up in our bed in the morning, but it's nice to have a little bit of space for part of the night.

Sorry for the rambling update. Still pretty overtired!

I understand, I still have a bit of a hard time thinking I will likely never experience pregnancy and all that again. I'm okay with it now, I mean I can be at peace with that. But I still sort of hope for one happy surprise.

Mowat remind me how old is your older DS? Amazing both babies are so big. You've done so well!

Here's a picture of my rainbow girl <3
https://img16.imagefra.me/i284/missinformed/1nyc_efd_uavlm.pngUploaded at ImageFra.me

Gah sorry I got busy! The party went quite well. Same with the kids dr. apts. Claire is 50% for height but we are expecting her to probably go through a growth spurt soon. And 32% for weight. She's 33.5 inches and 25 lbs (can't remember quite with the pounds to be honest might have been 24.8) Logan is 92% for height at 24.25 inches and 91% for weight at 14.11 lbs and 93% for his head. He is such a champ too! For almost a week now we are on a new sch. that Logan started up on. He starts the day at 8AM for a feed, then noon, then four, then eight, and midnight. And then he sleeps until 8 when I wake him up! Claire was on this pattern when she was about 3 months.

Sis, sorry BFN Again :( I really wish you'd get your rainbow.

Eye, Wow 9 months already! And seems to be growing like a weed. Logan is 2 months but in mainly 9 month clothes >< Some 6 months still fit but we round out today that many do not. I hope you'll be able to get some nights sleep soon! I can't imagine not having sleep by your point X_X

Mowat, glad to hear the twins are doing well. Sorry to hear Wilf is still a spitter. Logan has his days where he is a spitter but nothing as bad as when he was first born. You're doing awesome on your weight loss! So proud of you! I've been trying to lose weight too. Since having Logan I am down about 32 pounds (12 pounds lighter than pre pregnancy). Are you doing anything special to lose weight? I love hearing how people lose weight to see if I can help myself too kind of thing. For us it's mainly portion control.

My DS is 5 1/2 Eye. He's been in an outdoor adventure camp for the past two weeks (climbing, zip line, kayaking, canoeing, swimming, etc). His behaviour is so much better! Wish there were school programs where they could do more stuff like that. Military school? Ha!

No special secret to my weight loss. I'm one of the lucky ones who gains weight in pregnancy and then loses really well afterwards. I saw some photos of myself taken last weekend and my first thought was how horrible I looked in the baggy shirt! Must make an effort to wear something smaller. Baggy shirts are just so much easier to haul up when breast feeding though. My issue will be when I stop feeding these guys and I need to stop eating so much. You get used to being a pig!

Started scheduling my babies a bit more and we got some good naps today---unfortunately not at the same time! They feed so often I didn't think I could do it, but I managed to get them down after being awake for about 90 minutes and we got several naps of around an hour. Tandem napping will be awesome! Seem to be hitting the 4 month sleep regression however. It'll be interesting to see what tonight brings. Ugh.

Butterfly wolf stalked me :rofl: so I figured I would formally update u guys I got a BFP Saturday went for a Beta this Am at 12dpo HCG 72.2 P 49.9 !!! :)

FXFX for a sticky bean!!

Wahoo! So glad to hear! Keep us updated---I'm so bored!

Butterfly wolf stalked me :rofl: so I figured I would formally update u guys I got a BFP Saturday went for a Beta this Am at 12dpo HCG 72.2 P 49.9 !!! :)

FXFX for a sticky bean!!

Of course I stalk you!!! XD I keep rooting for your stinky/rainbow baby and I got a good feeling with this one for you!

We've been doing well here. Just busy...ish. We plan on moving/building our dream home next spring/summer. Found the location that we want to move in but have to wait a bit. Which is okay. Got lots to do until then. Today I did a lot of cleaning. Living room picked up and vacuumed, sofa got vacuumed and cloth cleaned (wet cloth to clean up stains from little Claire), did a load of dishes, cleaned a batch of bottles/cups, took garbage out, cleaned a bit in the kids rooms, and finally taking a small break before Logan's feeding in a few minutes X_X

Logan is doing quite well. From my measurements he's about 25 inches now and about 16 pounds. He's drinking 50 ounces of formula a day roughly X_X Can't wait to start feeding him baby food in a little over a month. He's been sleeping thru the night for awhile too. We wake him up for a feeding at 11:30PM and he sleeps until I wake him up between 8 and 8:30 AM.

Claire is doing great as well. We are working on potty training her this week and she's slowly figuring it out, but she would rather use diapers yet. We get one or two pee's in the potty a day though so hey it's a start.

Hope everyone is doing great!

2nd beta 122 not quite double but close FXFX this is my Rainbow!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"