Ltttc graduates!

Hi tadpole

I'm sorry that you're having such a hard time. It's especially difficult during the festive season. We've all been there, everyone here has had some fertility challenge or the other. I can confidently say on behalf of everyone that we empathise with you. However, if you're finding it difficult to see baby pics etc then perhaps this isn't the best thread right now? While we're all sensitive to the difficult emotions that come with the ttc journey, this thread is intended as a safe zone to discuss pregnancy and all things baby related including posting scan & baby pics without fear that we would inadvertently be upsetting someone. Knowing how it feels the last thing we want is to upset someone.

The original LTTTC thread is free of all pics and baby talk https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/trying-conceive-over-35/810724-ltttc-thread-everyone-628.htmlThe ladies there are very supportive, understanding and the sharing of knowledge is a great resource.

I hope my post doesn't offend, I don't mean to.
I sincerely hope that that everyone's dream of a baby becomes a reality soon as and I can't wait for more positive outcomes and baby bumps galore !!

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hi Peace,

I hope you believe me when I say that I am thrilled to see anyone on these threads with baby pics and bumps. BFPs on these threads give me hope. In fact I search through the threads looking for success stories which is how I found this.

It was tough when last time I saw my sister I told her what we were going through and she proceeded to repeat to us how she conceived both her children the first month she tried. I think until you go through something like this, you really don't know how it makes those of us who are going through it feel. And that's what happens on facebook when most people are just going about their lives, not thinking that things that come naturally to them are a challenge to others.

Hope you dont' mind my lurking. Don't feel like you have to refrain from posting anything that will make me sensitive. It's your special moment and I only hope to join you some day. :hugs:

I reread my post and realized how it came accross. :dohh: So it seemed to make more sense to move it to my journal. :thumbup:

Wana B did you get your glucose results?

Jen hope all is good with you & your little boy.

Sus sorry that Lia was poorly after the jab. How is she now?
Is she sleeping in the same room? I can't make my mind up whether its worth getting a Moses basket first or trying a co-sleeping crib.

How does one guesstimate what size nursing bra you'll need?

LL I changed to almond milk and feel much better :thumbup:

That is wonderful Peace! yeah now that the holidays are over I need to stop the dairy again...coconut milk for me!

Lia is much better now thankfully! :thumbup: the only thing is that since the jabs she has changed her behaviour, she is more needy of attention and refuses to go asleep at night. She starts screaming and crying from 6 pm and wont stop till midnight. Of course she then gets over tired fights falling asleep, gets more frustrated...:wacko: :wacko: we think she might have colic again :shrug: I dont know but we are exhausted.

I didnt get a moses basket, I bought a crib and she is next to me bed. I am glad I never bought a moses basket as she is such a long baby that she wouldn't have fitted there more than a couple of weeks. We are both tall so I guessed she would be a long baby. She is already 11,lb and 60 cm long at 8 weeks. In baby class she was the:haha: youngest baby yet the same size as a 4 month old that was there :wacko: big girl!! :wacko:

I like the co-sleeping cribs :thumbup:, I saw them after I bought the standard crib. I think they are more practical for breastfeeding / soothing baby.

Are you girls talking dairy free diets? I think I need to consider that myself to help Lia with her colic.

yes to lower inflamtion too...at least in my case

Yes dairy free Sus or at least in my case no milk...i'm still having yoghurt though to help meet the protein and calcium RDA.

Can't wait to see pics of Lia in her Baptism outfit :happydance:

I feel incredibly busy...the first 12 wks were spent in total limbo and now it's all going too fast!! Am inundated with doctor's appointments, antenatal classes, more tests..blah blah

Wana B hope your results were good.

yes Lia in that dress has to be so sweet <3

Peace wow you do sound busy!

Yeah LL and most of it is just a waste of time really...like this morning, i rushed to the hospital for what i thought was a physio appointment except it was just a powerpoint presentation on pelvic exercises...You-tube would have been better. I noticed i was the oldest and everyone was there because of pelvic pain, made me feel better.

LL did you have a natural labour or c-section with DD? Pain meds?

mine was natural...no meds LOL...I had something to calm me down I guess but no epidural or anything. I was lucky that it was semi quick I guess. Got to Hospital at about 2:30am (because my water broke) and by 11am she was out

hey peace!! :hi: hi ladies!!! :hi:

I passed my glucose test!! :happydance: and it was after the holidays so I was worried! It was the 1 hour test, the first one they do, so I don't have to worry about that anymore :thumbup: I got 108 and you need below 140 to pass.

Sus, I can't wait to see pictures of Lia on her special day!!

Last night was the first night sleeping on my own bed... it was so much better!! we have this tempurpedic mattress and I have to say it made a huge difference. I still have to get up to go to the bathroom but when I slept, I slept good and DH didn't notice when I got up at night so he loved it also. :smug:

that's wonderful Wanna B!!!! So happy to hear you passed AND slept better! and I am sure you will sleep even better tonight after the pass! ahhh what a relief that must be!

now we want pics of the boys...any new US pics?

Hi ladies :)

Peace, are you planning a natural birth? Or are you thinking you'll see how it goes?

WanaB, there's noyhing like your own bed :thumbup: glad you passed your GD test :)

Sus- she's a doll :hugs:

Girls, what do you think of this as Lia´s Baptism dress? it is not a traditional baptism one but I loved it! I need to buy accessories for it, shoes, cardigan etc.

Should I use this one or a traditional baptism dress? what do you think?

By the way I managed to get a date in the church I wanted, 5th of May :happydance:

Attachments

• IMAG1314.jpg
    IMAG1314.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 8
  • IMAG1315.jpg
    IMAG1315.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 7
Peace, how are you feeling?

I do remember all the million appointments I had as well, and the wast of time all the classes were:wacko: specially as labour never happened in any of the ways they described :haha:

Wana B, that is fantastic news about your test result :hugs:

Crystal, LL, :hugs::hugs: I have high hopes for you both in your next cycle :thumbup::winkwink: we want good news :happydance::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Oh My God how BEAUTIFUL! I love it Sus!!!! I said OMG outloud when I saw it....just love it! <3

Wana B congrats! That is a major milestone to get through...and yay for a lovely comfy bed.Good sleep is gold :thumbup:

Sus, OMW that is the most adorable dress ever, she will look totally precious in it :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9: and well done on getting the date. Will your Dad still be here?

LL wow, 8hrs sounds lonnnnggg to me but i guess for a first time it was good. You did it and lived to tell the tale..i need to remember that LOL!

Crystal, i'm thinking of a natural labour but it will depend on what the consultant thinks, whether i get through the liver enzyme and GD tests and the situation with the midwives. My problem is that I don't trust the NHS period, dr's & midwives can be sloppy. I caught the tale end of a fertility & birth programme last night and they showed presenter's C-section:nope: Natural is brutal too of course but once its done the recovery isn't all that bad. I have a midwife coming to see me next month so we'll see what happens. I know you had a C with either DD/DS but was the other natural? How did you find it all?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->