Ltttc graduates!

I tried physio and it did nothing, the only thing it did do was help stretch the tendons but I still ended up with a section and alot of back and leg pain especially in the last few months of the pregnancies. swimming or just floating in the bathtub helped ease it some. I hope you have better luck with physio:thumbup:

She suggested the swimming, problem is i'm allergic to the chlorine, it gives me the worst eczema ever and the indoor pool at my gym reeks of the stuff..just walking past it is bad enough.

I floated in my tub:haha: as long as there's enough water that your pelvis can kind of float it can relieve the pressure a bit. Brooke was uncomfortable but I carried her high but JD was a nightmare because I carried him low and it required my pelvis and back to take the brunt of the load so to speak so I spent many a hour in the bathtub with him:haha::haha: Of all the things though water is what helped the most:thumbup:

I tried physio and it did nothing, the only thing it did do was help stretch the tendons but I still ended up with a section and alot of back and leg pain especially in the last few months of the pregnancies. swimming or just floating in the bathtub helped ease it some. I hope you have better luck with physio:thumbup:

She suggested the swimming, problem is i'm allergic to the chlorine, it gives me the worst eczema ever and the indoor pool at my gym reeks of the stuff..just walking past it is bad enough.

can you look for a Salt pool instead?

Oh Peace!!!:cloud9::cloud9: look at her :cloud9:

I am so emotional this week that I am sobbing again! this time pure happiness for you. She is so cute snuggled in there! You made my day:hugs:

L those softcups are worth millions they gave me Lia as well:thumbup: :haha:

peace! I am late to the party, I haven't been around and look at the great news!!!! :wohoo: a little princess!!!!!!!!! :pink: congratulations!!!!!! :happydance: and she is gorgeous of course ;) :cloud9: I am so happy for you, I also cried when reading your post telling us how the technician told you it's a girl. I also cried when I found out about my boys. It's such a wonderful moment, and it makes it real.
Sorry about the pelvic issue :( it doesn't sound like fun at all :( I hope you find a way to make it feel better though! :hugs:
Merry Christmas to all and as peace said, may this thread be full of babies in the new year!!! :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: to all!!!

:wave:

Hope everyone had a lovely Christmas :happydance:

Wana B and Jen congratulations - all 3 boys are now viable :happydance::happydance::happydance:
That is a great place to be!

We got some good deals in the sales, including the car seat we wanted. Making such a major purchase was a bit nervy but DH was ready for it.

I'm so jealous of the range of amazing stuff you guys have in the US, looks like I'll be doing some ordering from there and i've just discovered that Carter's ship to the UK so I'm excited.

Sus hope Lia had a good first Christmas. Has her colic calmed down now?

Hi peace!
Good on the massive purchase!! :thumbup:

Our first Christmas with Lia was fantastic!! Even though she was so little to know what was going on it was very special having her with us :cloud9: her colic is much better, she has had a good few days, so touch wood she is growing out of it.

How was your Christmas? How did the news go down? How are you feeling?:hugs:

peace, happy 18 weeks! :happydance: how are you feeling? please do tell us how telling the family go, and congrats on the car seat purchase! I am just looking at cribs right now... there are some specials going on at the moment and I have to take advantage of that ;) btw, having more choices is harder... it's more confusing and more overwhelming, most of the times I feel like it would be much easier with fewer choices.

Sus, I bet having Lia for Christmas was a blast! I'm glad she's feeling better too! how are you feeling?

Wana B yeah its a great time to get all the big stuff...can't let the bargain go.

Sus glad to hear Lia is doing better and wow look at her in your avatar pic she's grown so much:kiss:

I'm ok thanks. The pelvic pain still hurts but we found some great exercises that seem to help and being in water really eases the pain. I must admit I still panic often about everything blush:

Oh we didn't tell! Can you believe it and they didn't seem to notice the extra large top I was wearing or the back & front bulges either:haha:

It was DH's last minute decision not to tell (something to do with MIL) and in retrospect I think it was better we didn't because his sister was introducing both her boyfriend and their 7wk old baby to us. I think the day was hers and it would have seemed like we were stealing the limelight had we made the announcement. It was really funny though - keeping quiet meant we had an interesting perspective of things. First off, the family have obviously decided we're 'a couple who can't have kids' fullstop - SIL's boyfriend actually said that couples who can't have kids are welcome to visit his baby at any time, and he looked at me then DH. We were stunned into silence!

LOL its funny, the assumptions people make especially when they're uber-fertile. SIL kept saying that everyone was so impressed at her having a natural pregnancy, it being easy all the way and a quick 3 hr labour at her age (40).

It was interesting to sit there and take in all the comments.

Hahaha good for you Peace... Oh can't wait till you finally tell them hehehe would love to e a fly on the wall and see the faces!

Sorry you still have certain pains and panics... Totally normal to panic I'm sure but beat to stay OHM instead :winkwink: and you can do it for sure

:haha: good for not telling them. After their assumptions, as LL says, I wish I was a fly on the wall the day you break the news, :haha: their faces will be so funny!

Lia is growing really fast :wacko: she is a very long girl, she will be 2 months on the 3rd and already weighs 12lb and has almost outgrown her 0 - 3 outfits!:nope: We are starting Swimming classes with Water Babies on the 14th and I can't wait!

Belem, I bet you are super excited buying all the things for your boys, its a good time of the year girls with the sales on. I could not get anything on the sale as I got preggers in Feb and missed the Christmas sale :cry:

Peace, you have some serious willpower :thumbup: I think the comment anyone who can't have kids can visit my baby anytime would have broken my silence:haha::haha:

The poor couples who have to endure family gatherings that cannot have kids must feel like its torture:nope: Did no one look at you strange with the big shirt on? I would love to have been a fly on the wall:thumbup:

Sus- Glad Lia had a great first Christmas, next year she'll be running all over the place:haha::haha:

wanab- your getting closer and closer:thumbup: Are you getting uncomfortable?

That is true Peace, to say that about couples who dont have children was a bit insensitive and mean! What a thing to say! :nope: however I would love to be a fly on the wall to see their faces when you show up with your gorgeous girl :cloud9:

Wana b, true, you are getting close now! How are your boys? Having kick boxing fights in there I guess:haha:

Crystal as you say next year Lia will be running all around the place :wacko: poor Christmas tree :haha:

Today Lia is going for her first jabs :cry: I am dreading it!

Ladies, MMR... what is your opinion? They give it at 13 months here. I am totally paranoid about it. Dont know if i should give them separate or what to do with that one :shrug:

Haha yeah i think we were both trying not to slip up so we were guarded and then the comment from someone who was meeting us for the first time...we were just stunned. He went on to say his sister also can't have kids so anytime she can have with anyone's kids she loves it!

Crystal, no, i was expecting a ton of questions because i look like i've eaten an elephant! I even slipped when they brought the baby's bouncer out I blurted out "oh you got the babyBjorn, it's a good one" (i was looking at the same one!) but even then nobody asked how the heck i knew that.I must be torturing myself looking at baby goods :haha:

I fully understand any couple who can't/don't have kids skipping some family gatherings.

Sus, i've been looking into the jabs issue too, it is very concerning. I found this dr with an alternative schedule, he suggests spreading them out so the childs body has time to deal with each one and isn't overloaded having them so close together or in a combined shot. I've got his book and this is his website:https://www.babyjabs.co.uk/

Lots of snuggles for Lia today, hope the jab is over quick :hugs:

Done, Lia had her first jabs:cry::cry: I couldnt stop crying when she screamed.

Thanks Peacebaby for the link. I found a doctor that does the MMR separate here so will research into that as well.

oh sus :cry: I would have cried too :( I am glad it's over now :hugs:

peace, I can't believe the comments... I honestly don't know what I would have done. I hope you find the perfect moment to tell everyone and I can't wait to hear how they react! lol :haha:

I am feeling well. It's hard to get comfortable right away when I go to sleep but I was kind of feeling this way for a while now so it's nothing new :haha: I get up twice in the middle of the night to pee (also not new... I was getting up in the middle of the night a lot since the egg retrieval). But now I can't go back to sleep after my 4:30-5:00 am peeing session so I am having breakfast at that time, then I check emails, watch the news, and maybe take a nap at 7:00 am or so until I have to start work (8:30)... crazy huh?
Babies do move a lot now but I can't say they kick me hard. I think they might be too small still? :shrug: no idea. Sometimes I wonder if this is normal... doctor says it is, but I will ask again next week.

How long do I have to wait for the glucose results? I did my test last Thursday and I haven't heard back from them... I was thinking becasue of the holidays it may take longer? :shrug:

Oh Sus :hugs::hugs: i hope it doesn't upset her tonight.
In the book he gives the details about having the MMR separately. I think it is the safest option and since it can be done why not.

Wana B you must be exhausted getting up that early. At least you're using the time constructively. I think the glucose results are usually quick so it must be the holidays. I'm sure you'll have them before the end of the week. Was it the long test? Ooh nice that you get see the boys next week:kiss:

I'm not sleeping very well either & had the strangest dream last night. I gave birth by myself no drs, midwives not even DH to help. Then i put baby in a huge brown envelope with her head sticking out - like an open package. I had a hot water bottle in there too and was on my way somewhere when i met some women who asked whether my waters were clear when they broke, i said yes but went back to check, it looked a big mess:dohh:. I then brought baby home and had her in a dress (one i've been ogling at on mumsway!) but then panicked because i'd kept her too hot so kept checking for her hb & pulse. Heard the loudest doppler sound of the hb when it all ended :haha: :haha:

I think your dream is you were shipping me your baby :haha: after all the shipping going on its only natural...Peace I want a baby but I want you to keep yours and make one myself :winkwink: but thanks for the thought hehehehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->