Ltttc graduates!

Ll that is so funny, milk spraying out while having sex :rofl: Mine did when the HV was checking if I had clogged ducts at the beginning :blush: It went all over her clothes :haha: And poor Lia has had few sprays all over her face :dohh: So Peace it is not a myth :haha: The the Johnsons Pads are the best I have tried.

Peace, yes, bump pic please :thumbup::happydance:

Morning Bmom :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Milty, did I see what I think I saw on the POas thread? [-o<

Rashaa 6 weeks! it is looking good :happydance::happydance::hugs:

Here I am after a horrible weekend I had... I found a lump under my armpit and being as stressed as I am I just panicked! anyway it ended up being an infection, I am on antibiotis for it, and I am being checked again on Friday. I think I need to relax and panic less :dohh::nope:

How are all the pregnant ladies today? :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Peace I am so glad your tests came back normal, and that you followed your instinct and not follow the doc´s instinct. Not long for Viablility day :happydance:

Sus thats not nice, fortunately you picked it up. Is it from the BF'ing? Arghh the worry never ends hey!

Rashaa, have you had any appointments yet? Feel free to come and share your joys & your worries, everyone is a veteran here and we know how it feels. Hoping the next few weeks fly by for you :winkwink:

I'm still itchy all over and DH thinks its really funny :nope:

Peace Rahsaa is going through the itchy skin stuff too so maybe you guys should compare notes

Hey Guys,

i am mellowly hanging out...not much to complain about :) I am having itchy skin though. It's been intermittent, but mainly on my back. I just thought it was the dry weather, but I had it in the shower!?? Hubby rubbed some lotion all over my back and it settled down, but it is unsettling. Haven't called my doctor yet, but I am watching it. I had this with my m/c after I started spotting, and broke out into a bad rash... I don't have that this time...[and suspect that they were coincidental and not cause and effect, given the fibroid etc...]

I went in to for blood work, almost 3 weeks ago, and I see my doctor on (next week!!!!) Feb 6th after my first u/s on the same day. So next Week!!! OMG!! i'm supposed to go in with a full bladderl, what constitutes a full bladder? lol

peacebaby, what are you doing about your skin? I will speak to my doctor about it too.it comes/goes on back, face, arms, upper thighs.

lately, at times ..I feel really out of it.. like I am not myself.. has anyone had this feeling/? it's hard to describe..I think it is usually when I need to eat, but I feel kinda ET like..like I am in my body, but I am not there too..does that make sense? Oh and lethagy, I was soooooooooo lazy yesterday..it took hours to get the motor running. what's up with that?

Sus you tell me :winkwink:

Rasha I had the fatigue too...it does get better but I had some days that were so bad I thought there had to be something wrong. I was fine though.

Jen how are you doing?

Milty, i see 2 lines :winkwink::dust:

So I am not alone Rashaa! Fatigue in the early days is a good sign so :thumbup: This itchiness started in the 2nd tri for me and nothing will get rid of it :nope:. I tried some of the oils like Coconut oil and vit E - they do calm it down temporarily at least. Are you hydrated enough? Apparently its the overflow of hormones that irritates the collagen in the skin. The midwife also said it could just be more severe now because its winter and our skin is generally dry in winter plus having the heating on also tends to dry out the skin. So best to keep yourself well moisturised. I had the liver enzyme tests done because the itchy skin in 2nd & 3rd tri is a symptom of liver & bile issues. Fx'ed for your scan next week :hugs:

I know what you mean about feeling out of it...just rest when you need to best to give in to the fatigue. Theres a lot going in there right now so don't feel guilty.

hey ladies!

Rasha, so good to see you here!! I hope the itchy skin situation stops :( it must be so uncomfortable. Same to you peace! :hugs:

Wait, where did you see I'm 30 weeks? I'm "only" 29+ weeks today lol :haha: although my doctor told me on Friday I'm measuring 36 weeks! :haha:

I'm trying to figure out what to pack for the hospital:
for me:
-pajamas
- robe
- sanitary pads
- underwear
- house slippers
- toiletries
- sanitary pads
- nursing bras
-going home outfit
- picture ID and insurance card
- phone and charger
- camera
- ?????? what else ??? is the above ok?

for babies:
-receiving blankets (2)
- go home outfits
- picture outfits (the hospital takes pictures of the babies to put on a web site and share with family :) )
-car seats
- hospital stay clothes (?)
- ?? what else??

Ok I have two recommendations for you.

For the LO's doll clothes yes it sounds weird but most likely will fit better than premee or baby clothes.

Ok this is going to sound weird and tmi but trust me. At the hospital they will have pads that are also ice packs. They are awesome. Ask for extra to take home!

Wana B i must be dreaming again..i thought i saw 29+5 in your tickers last week :haha:

Everyone says to pack some snacks for you & hubby & maybe bottled water.

Milty LOL at dolls clothes. I've never heard of the ice pack pads, but isn't it too cold for down there?

Thanks for the advise Milty! but what are the ice packs for? I'm confused.....

Ohh trust me you will love them. They are not freezing cold or anything just kinda cooling. They help your swelling go down faster and they feel great!!

My son was big for a premee but still wore doll clothes for a week then premee for about 3 weeks.

Milty do you mean swelling after natural birth or a c section?
Sorry if that's dumb question.

I didn't know DS was preemie...how come? Aww poor thing he must have been teeny tiny to wear doll's clothes.

Natural birth sorry

He was like 4w 4days or something like that. He was a huge premee.

As far as why :shrug: no idea. Other than women in my family never carry to term. One of my sisters made it to 38 weeks and she holds the record for us. Our avg is 4 weeks early.

I first went into labor with 5w 6days to go but they held me off.

Wow... Luckily he was a good weight then. How did they hold it off? I read that progesterone prevents pre-term labour.

I got steroids for LO and they gave me something that was a channel blocker? I honestly don't remember

thanks for the tip Milty!

I wonder if they have the same thing for Csections...

I have to get a pediatrician ASAP... I've procrastinated long enough and now I'm freaking out... my poor babies don't have a doctor yet! :cry:

Hello :hugs:

We don´t get pediatricians here in the UK, kids are seen by the GP unless they are sent to hospital. I am really annoyed about this as with Lia´s reflux problem I wanted her to see the pediatrician so that she was propperly diagnosed and treated, but unless the GP refers you there is no chance :cry: not even if you aske to be feferred to a private one and pay! can you believe it? :growlmad:

Anyway, how are you ladies?

Talking hospital bags... all I can say is that I took far too much to hospital, next time if I have another baby I will take a lot less. They must have thought I was going on holiday :haha:

I used the hospital pads myself, they were better than the ones that you buy.

Rasha, Peace, how is the itching?

Oh I forgot to ask...

No baby related at all...

We have decided to hold Lia´s Baptism reception in the house, just because I thought it was better for Lia as if she wants to nap she can do in her own bed and comfort rather than being in a strange place.

Any food that you recommend me to prepare for the guests? I bet you all have yummy recipes I could use? to make it different than what I usually do? It has to be easy to prepare or something that I can freeze and take out on the day to warm or get ready.

If it is sunny.... Gamble in the UK:wacko::haha: will will do a BBQ but if not, probably this will be the case, I will prepare some buffet inside the house.

Also any yummy non ancolholic drinks other than tea and coffee? :haha:

I wish you could all come, I want you all there :cry: :hugs:

In this weather sus soup is good plus maybe a lasagne or chilli or a curry with rice ,I always have a roast chicken with my soup and some sweet potatoes :thumbup:My kids are usually Hapoy with cocktail sausages ,sausage rolls ,sandwiches and pasta salad ,then off course all the sweet food :thumbup::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->