Ltttc graduates!

Wana B I hope you find a good pediatrician soon, i imagine it is quite a task as you want to have someone within easy access and efficient. Do you have to consult with them first before signing up?

Like Sus I prefer your system..i know it costs more with health insurance but at least you get to choose the right quality of care for your babies.

Sus has the infection cleared up? I think lasagna is a great idea because you prepare it beforehand and then just zap it in the oven. Or you could do some kinda quiche. For drinks hmmm i think go by the weather, everyone likes something toasty in the cold/rain. Otherwise if its a warmer day a refreshing pitcher of homemade lemonade with fresh mint leaves. Jamie Oliver has an easy-peesy recipe online. Can't wait to see Lia in her special dress :winkwink:

Jen, thinking about you :hugs: hope you've gotten over the pneumonia and your boy is all good.

Rashaa how are you feeling?

I guess i'm going to be miss itchy & scratchy for the next few months :haha: I also got so emotional today...all because the 2 possible co-sleepers i'm interested in were suddenly out of stock! One is made in Germany and the other is from the US. I made a panicked call to the online store and thankfully they hope to have more stock in a few weeks.

since we have "private" insurance in the US we get to chose the doctor, make the appointment to go see the practice and meet the doctor first and then we decide if we like it. I made an appointment to go see one that's covered by my insurance and it's near by our house. I hope he's nice!

Something to keep in mind is if you decide to circumcise then your pediatrician will probably do it

Hmmmm Lasagna is a great option, and Ilike the chilli one as well, I might do both, and people can choose what to eat.

The infetion is better, I had a follow up today and lump is almost gone, I need a nother course of antibiotics and then check up again next week to make sure it´s gone.

How are you all today?

Hmmmm Lasagna is a great option, and Ilike the chilli one as well, I might do both, and people can choose what to eat.

The infetion is better, I had a follow up today and lump is almost gone, I need a nother course of antibiotics and then check up again next week to make sure it´s gone.

How are you all today?

That's wonderful sus :thumbup::hugs::hugs:

Sus, I am so glad you are doing much better!!!! :hugs:

About the circumcision, I thought they would do it at the hospital... really? they have to wait until they see their doctor? (after coming home?) poor babies... I thought maybe they wouldn't do it right away only if they are preemies.... hmmm something to find out I guess...

:yipee::wohoo:Hey guys, gotta catch up! Been out of it this week, was a little scary. On Monday after :sex: with hubby, the next am I had what felt like my period start and cramping, and it passed....went to the bathroom, and I had some red spotting, and a small clot. It went as quickly as it came... Called the doctor, they had me do blood work and an ultrasound. ...

Long story short, they told me bleeding is normal, it means the placenta is growing well..there was no hematoma seen, and only PE baby seen.

At 6w3d we saw the baby!! And he has a beautiful heart rate of 120, yolk sac, crl and all measurements are bang on for when I thought I ovulated etc... Hcg was 20,508 and progesterone was 29.8 ....good numbers. I was given do's and dont's, and I am being referred to ob/gyn, as I graduated from my RE :cry:

When I remember how to post, I will post it the scan.

Itchy off and on, drinking a lot of water, been napping more, nausea does and goes, hungry as hell and crave weird tuff all salty and spicy.....

At 7 weeks today! :hug:

:happydance::happydance: Congrats Rashaa, that is a fab HB!!! Feed the cravings:haha:

Rasha how exciting!!! You know it could be a she :winkwink:

Wanna- your pediatrician will come to the hospital and check up on LO's after they are born. If you don't have one the hospital will have one that can make rounds. Either can do the little snip. I just felt more comfortable with my doc doing it because I know them otherwise it's just who is on duty.

Of course every hospital is different so I would check into it.

Come on Milty, we are waiting for you too! I hope you get some answers and love the puzzle! :hug:

Lots of good news here, Rashaa has a healthy cute lil bean, Wana is 30 weeks, Peace is very close to V day, hopefully Jen is feeling better... :happydance: more good news please! :thumbup::hugs::kiss:

How are you all today?

Peace, I really regret not buying a co sleeping crib as I have ended up co sleeping with Lia anway, the crib would have made it much easier! so I do hope you find the one you want! :thumbup:

Bmom, how are you hun?

Rasha how are those cravings?

Wana, how are those little boys doing, we will see them very soon :happydance:

Milty, do you have a doc appt to get some answers?

AFM, Lia is getting bad days with reflux again so not fun :wacko: she has her medications being checked on Wednesday to see if we need to change it. Other than that she is 3 months and weighing almost 14lb. She is doing really well.

I am totally addicted to birthing programmes, I am almost obsessed. My dream to become a midwife is stronger since having Lia. I am going to have a chat with a friend who is changing career to become a MW at the age of 40 and see if it is also achievable for me. I would not even mind if I just got to assistant at the labour ward.

Rasha, such great news my dear!!! :hugs: I know the feeling of saying good bye to the RE, I felt the same way, I think I even cried...

Milty, my pediatrician (the one we are thinking about getting) doesn't have an affiliation with the hospital where I'll give birth, so it will be a different doctor who will do the circumcision, now we have to decide if we want anesthesia or not. DH doesn't think anesthesia is healthy for the babies and I understand... but I am worried about the pain they'll go through :cry:

Sus, wow, I admire you for having the desire of becoming a midwife. I thinks it's a beautiful path to follow. I know I couldn't do it (I'm kind of a chicken when it comes to pain, blood etc). I say go for it if that's what your heart desires girl!! you will do great ;)

Sus you would make a great midwife! If you do it can you also move to London please :haha: Seriously, there is a shortage of midwives here. Sorry that Lia's reflux is bad again. Hope she can get new meds. There is a lady on here whose daughter has to be held upright all the the time because of the reflux so she uses an Ergo carrier to carry her around the house. It must be hard on you too. Have you seen the homebirth stories on https://www.mybirth.tv/?

I'm glad you mentioned that about co-sleeping. I've been doubting whether to get it or not. I'm inclined towards the Arms Reach one. It can easily be converted into a stand alone cot or a playpen for later so I think it won't go to waste. But I need to get up to speed on all the do's & don'ts to prevent SIDS, all that stuff about mattresses, bedding etc.

Wana B i've heard from friends that local anesthetic is generally used here for circumcision, sometimes it's a cream rather than an injection. Maybe the cream is safer? Poor boys, i'm sure they'll be ok though :hugs:

Rashaa hope the first tri symptoms aren't too bad.

Jen, thinking of you :hugs:

The midwife has just been to see me at home. She was happy with my fundal height & BP but baby kept squirming around when she tried to get the HB. She thought i might have a slight UTI so I need to get some cranberry juice. And I've been itch free (touch wood) for 24hrs :happydance:

This is beautiful I want to cuddle that baby so much ❤

I'd like to be the baby :haha:

haha Peacebaby, I was thinking the same thing...

Hanging in there girls. Averted to so many smells OMG , and hubby says I am asking for weird things to eat lol. I DONT think I am !

Tried to eat a shawarma sandwich today, and wanted to gag! but loved the homous! this baby is weird in tastes lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->