Ltttc graduates!

Jen I hope your doing better...

I used the medela pump way back when and loved it.

Jen, sorry to hear you have been so poorly :-( Glad that you are feeling better.

I bought the cheapest version of hand pump from the AVENT brand and as a hand pump is fantastic! I never bought an electric one as Lia won't take from a bottle, well she does from a MAM bottle only and if she is real hungry :nope:. If I had bought an electric pump as I had planned it would have been the Medela one. My friend says its great and she has had heavy use of it. She had a Tommee Tippee one before and said it was crap and stopped working after few uses.
:cloud9:
I cannot wait to see your little girl again Peace :happydance:

Wana 30 weeks :happydance: your:haha: little boys will be here soon. Hey Peace we have two boys to match our girls to :winkwink:

BTW Milk does spurt out of boobies :haha:specially if you have fast flow like me, so breast pads are a must. I found the Johnsons baby quite good.

Ah so my dreams are not just paranoia then:haha: good to know as I got the Johnsons pads too.

Sus I just read about the Medela Calma bottle, apparently it works well for the transition between breast & bottle because baby has to suck just like on the breast for the milk to come out. It's on Amazon if you want to take a look.

Sus, mine sprayed during sex....I got beyond embarrassed!

Peace just pretend you didn't read that...:winkwink:

Well it happened once...but then again we rarely had sex lol

:haha: omg llbean! The thought. What we do for the love of Pete! Lol

it was quite traumatizing for sure LOL...I think that made me rethink the whole BF thing real quick :rofl:

I can just imagine LL, mine was only a dream but that was traumatising enough.

Rashaa congratulations and welcome :flower: Wishing you a H & very healthy 8 or so months! How are you doing? Haven't heard from you in ages.

Bmom when it looks more like a real bump & less like a splodge of fat, I promise. Nothing close to Wana b's beautiful bump yet. I need to get back into walking and doing yoga.

Heyyyy peace baby! Doing good!hanging in there! Glad to,be back. Tanks for the well wishes.

Rasha do me a huge favor and take a peak at the POAS thread again

Hi Bmom how are you today?

I'm actually feeling really good and quite relieved that o is almost over ,the first part of my cycle is easy and the last part but the middle is so stressful ESP wen hubby is being an ass about dtd but mark my words next week he will be gagging for it :growlmad:It's akways the same ,I actually want to kill him ATM but am biting my tongue as I need one more shag :blush:Ok I hate him ATM as its been rugby and football all day abd he knows I need him tonight so is being an ass as he knows he can get away with it ,tomorrow thou I will be telling him to f..k off :blush::haha:Am sure your sorry you asked now :haha::hugs:

Thanks LL

LOL getting very girly... I used to be so partial to all things blue.

Bmom hope you get the last shag tonight xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->