Ltttc graduates!

Congrats Belem , just saw your boys . Omg ❤❤❤❤❤❤

Oh my little monkey is still asleep so I will update now.

Peace, how are you hun? feeling better?

Bmom lovely, how are you doing?

Liz, I am still praying, visualizing, and thinking of you :hugs:

Jax, hope you are having a great time off.

Lady H, Crystal. Mitly and everyone else sending you :hugs:

Wana :cloud9: :hugs:

Well, My dad is here, he turned up by surprise on Monday with his partner, all good, but then my mother is here next week and that is not a so much welcome visit as she tends to be a horrible person... I am so stressed about it that I am getting stress rashes.

I think I might have ovulated on Sunday, I felt O pain and out of curiosity I did an OPK and it was positive! well the thing is that my milk suppy has decreased since then... Poor Lia she is not getting as much milk... I am a bit worried as she refuses to take formula...

Thanks so much Sus, please do keep at it!!!! ;-)

Sus, your mother sounds like mine, my mother has threatened a visit this coming Christmas :nope: I feel horrible that I prefer she just not come but it is what it is so if she does show up we'll grudgingly be nice.

I can't wait to to see Wana b's boys, hope mom and babies are all good!

Sus so sorry about the stressful situation with your mom. I hope the week flies by without incident for you. Thinking of you :hugs:

LL I like the plan not to test early.

Crystal, Bmom, Lady H, Rashaa, Milty hope you're well.

I'm still hanging on, day by day! Seen my midwife and had a scan today. It's all looking fine no signs of what could have caused the bleed. They think it could be my previous losses that weakened the cervix. Baby is very very low down so my bedrest is now total! The sonographer was telling baby to stay in. Bedrest is hard, who would have thought that staying in bed all day would get boring.

Have a great weekend everyone!

Oh Peace I hope she listens and hangs tight a bit longer for you.

Hang in there peace. Anyone heard from WanaB? Hope all went well.

I finished work Friday so I'm now feeling the rising panic of childbirth! Next growth scan Monday, I really must pack bags and write a birth plan.

Hugs to you all xxxxx

Peace, your doing amazing :hugs::hugs: I remember looking forward to a shower just to get up for a few minutes :thumbup: It is soooo boring lying there but you are doing an amazing job :)

Anyone know if Jen had her baby?

Thanks girls! Everyday feels like a milestone, contractions still come & go.praying they give up and just leave us be for a bit longer.

Lady H good luck with the scan today, hope she's gained nicely and will be looking all pretty and chunky for you. Yes, write the birth plan...from what I witnessed while in hospital if you don't have it written in there they tend to assume they can just go ahead and do anything. I need to do mine too, I just can't bring myself to actually put pen to paper..seems too real then:dohh:

Rashaa hope you're well :hugs:

Sus please take it easy this week :hugs:

Crystal the shower time feels like a "get out of jail card".We've set up our living room so I can camp out there too with legs elevated, it helps to have a bit of a change.The worse part is looking around and thinking of all I things I need/want to do. Poor dh is on 24hr call. I was thinking that Jen has probably had her baby boy or is about to because I remember her being about 7-8 wks ahead of me. I hope they're well.

LL, Bmom hope the 2ww flies by!

Hope we all have stress free and happy days ahead this week

Hey Ladies,

I'm hanging in there!! past 16 weeks, by a few days. I did a triple screen here, the Down risk came back 1 in 10000!! Not bad for an old lady! [46]! But my AFP was off a bit. The cutoff here is 2.5, and I was 3.2 So I have to do a level 2 ultrasound to make sure baby has all his/her pieces parts [which I am sure he does :)] and maybe more scans until the end, to ensure he is growing OK. It was a bit startling at first, until I read that AFP gets a LOT and I mean a LOT of false positive results.

Anyway, belly is growing, back is starting to ache, looking for a good massage therapist who does pregnant ladies and that's about it for the moment.

How is everyone else doing? LIZ!!!! thinking of you! you too bmom!!!!!!!!!

Love your avatar pic Rashaa :cloud9: Is AFP the fetal protein test? Praying that its nothing at all to worry about but its comforting that you'll have the extra monitoring and scans. It helps to know that baby is growing well, when there's a big gap of time between scans you tend to worry so much. At least this way you get to see baby often. Has the baby shopping bug got you yet?

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Can't believe you are 16 weeks :) omg it's awesome . Am sure everything is ok and that's great results on the downs . Did you do anything different the month you got preg or take any supplements ? I'm in awe of you Hun . So so happy and it gives me so much hope . Love you babes :hugs:

Peace my friends baby is due end of may . Start of June and today he weighed 4 . 10 pounds :thumbup::hugs:

Aww bmom! Honestly, we were still in no trying mode, so if anything my stress levels were down. I did acupuncture and chiropractic religiously for 3 months, 3x/week. It was not cheap, but I wanted to get my body healthy. I did herbs off/on from acupuncture doc AND I changed my diet to gluten free and sugar free and diary free - it was the hardest thing! But I am so much healthier for it, and still don't engage in much of it [can't stand the taste and my body doesn't like it] AND I had the huge fibroid removed and was cleared 9 months before we conceived. Ironically, we conceived on new year's eve.

thanks peacebaby, how are you doing, and yes the afp is the alpha fetoprotein.

Peace my friends baby is due end of may . Start of June and today he weighed 4 . 10 pounds :thumbup::hugs:

He's nice and chunky Bmom. I'm hoping I can get my girl to gain some too so that whatever happens she's a good weight.

Rashaa I'm in awe of your going gluten and sugar free! There are so many success stories with ladies cutting these 2 nasties out, there must be a link between this and fertility. I also think you'll have a healthier pregnancy.

Trying to keep contractions at bay is my new occupation!

At the scan on Friday the sonographer said just over 4lbs but she also said it can be out either way by up to 20%.

Rasha love the scan!!!!!!!!!!!! so happy for you!!!!!!!! wow 16 weeks!

Maybe I need to give up dairy and sugar too... heck at least I'd lose weight right? lol

Peace hang in there... I'm sure all will be perfect!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->