Ltttc graduates!

Hi ladies -- I am still TTC #1 (long-term) and I just found this thread and wanted to ask: did any of you conceive after Clomid/IUI or injectables/IUI? Looking for some hope that I won't have to move on to IVF!! Thanks for any stories or advice.

Peace glad you are back home...what a scare!

esah... I'm doing my 3rd and last IUI on Easter Sunday. I also suggest you look in the assisted conception folder for some stories and hope

* (\ /)* ♥♥♥♥
*.( ..)*. ♥♥ * ƸӜƷ✫
'*,c('')('') *
✫ ~ Happy Easter ~ ✫¸°♥ღ

Little message to peacebaby's baby 'stay inside Mummy a little longer lovely girl, it's warm, safe and quiet in there in your own little bubble' :hugs::hugs:

Peace! What a scare, so glad your home where DH can look after you both :hugs: big hugs and lots of love x

Wanna b, excited is so NOT the word here :happydance::happydance: :yipee::yipee::headspin:, I so hope all goes well on Wednesday, I'll be thinking about you ALL the time. Can't wait to see your lovely little boys :hugs:

I'm away now for a week with no Internet, how my gonna cope :shrug::cry: so please know I'll be thinking about you both and can't wait to read your lovely news when I get back.

Lots of luv and big hugs xXx

Happy Easter ladies:flower::hugs:

Thanks Jax, have a good holiday...stay positive!

Wana B thinking about you excitedly too...:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Jax have a fab time :thumbup:Wanna ,three more days ,omg :happydance::happydance::happydance:PB ,thinking of you so much and your beautiful baby ,:cloud9:Hi sus hope Lia had a lovely first Easter ,hi liz crystal and Milty and lady h :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hi ladies:hugs:

Happy Easter with dealy :blush:

Peace, what a scare, I hope you are resting and your little girl is staying put!

LL, Peace, Wana, you have been in my thoughts every day this week. We get to see those two boys soon :happydance::happydance: and I hope LL gets a positive this cycle, it has to be the one! Sorry Peace, I am sure your girl is going to be a real cutie but tell her we don´t want to see her for a few more weeks :haha::hugs::hugs:

You are all in my thoughts actually, I might be a bit quiet lately, it is just lack of sleep and lack of chances to go online. FB is easier for me as It is quick on my mobile but I am always thinking of you all.

Jax, hope you enjoy your time off. Bmom I guess you had a great time with your lovely kids this Easter, Crystal, Lady H, Milty and everyone else :hugs::hugs:

Lia is feeling better. Reflux is controlled and her feed don´t seem to be turning blue now, I have no idea what that was :shrug: She is on pureed food now. The Health visitor said it would help with the reflux and also we had to train her tummy to digest. So she is o a couple of spoons puree once a day till we start propper puree meals and solids from 6 months. So far so good, she loves her veg, but she gags at fruits! I will post a photo here.

Anyway, hope you are all ok. Peace, I keep praying that the early labour does not progress and you have few more weeks. :hugs::hugs:

Sus hi

So glad Lia has managed reflux!

Thank you for thinking of me. Yes this has to be my cycle !!!

Thanks Sus :hugs::hugs::hugs: Lia is jumping milestones...can't keep up with her!

LL i've been thinking about you all day too...it has to be all good!!!

Wana B...pure excitement for you :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Hi sus ,gret to hear from you ,yes liz this has to be your and jax cycle ,please please please god make it happen :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Thanks Peace!!!! I felt really strongly about it all during Easter Service... during our meditation I was visualizing the eggs being healthy and fertilized, and me carrying a baby (or two) in my belly. Hope the energy there helped intensify it all! :winkwink:

peace! I am sorry you've had such a scary time this past week :( I've been busy with my dad and brother visiting and I didn't get to see B&B until now :( I hope it goes better and you are not too bored resting. Please stay still!!! hang in there baby!!!!!

thanks Sus!! I'm only hours away from my c-section now... I was kind of scared up util yesterday but now I think I am ready for the babies to get here. I can't believe it! my life is about to change for the better so soon!! :happydance:

ladyh, good news about the baby growing! keep doing what you are doing hun :hugs:

LL, visualizing here!!!! when do you have your beta?

to everyone else, lots of hugs :hugs:

Belem I can't wait to see your two sweet boys!

Beta would be after a POAS BFP, two weeks after IUI...so April 14 for the stick, Beta April 15th...my Dad's bday LOL

Liz ,prob a stupid question but I see you dtd the day after iui ,so if you do get pregnant how woukd you know if it was the iui or the time you bd ?not that it makes any difference ,just curious :blush::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->