Ltttc graduates!

Good weight Peace, mine was approx 4.6lb at 34 weeks.

Hello ladies!
Sorry I haven't had a moment to update you all.

Rashaa, I'm so happy that everything is going well!!!
Peace, take it easy! Not too much longer. Everything will be fine :hugs:
Ladyh, your due date is a month from now!! How exciting!
LL, I have to read you journal next! I can't wait for testing!!
Bmom, how are you? Same thing, I have to read your journal!
Crystal, time is approaching!!! :happydance:
Hello to all the ladies
Csection went well, babies were born as follows:

Michael Sebastian was born at 8:01 am weighing 6LB and 1 oz
Matias Giancarlo was born at 8:04 am weighing 7LB and 1 oz

We came back home from the hospital on Saturday afternoon. Bits have to wear this Biliblanket because they have some jaundice but the levels are on the low side and stable by now so blanket is off tomorrow.
I'm tandem breast feeding when at home and at all times and it seems to have helped with having some sort of organized routine going on. It was hard at the beginning though. The first couple of days breast feeding was actually pretty awful and painful as I (and the babies) had to learn the proper technique. My nipples were beyond sore, in fact I had blisters and I was crying at every feed. The lactation consultants and nurses (as well as my mom) helped me with helping and proper techniques and DH helped with the much needed encouragement. Now it is still a bit painful at the beginning of each feed, but manageable. We are taking it one Feeding at the time ;) good thing is my milk is in And babies eat well so I'm encouraged to continue :)

I can't believe my babies are here! I'm beyond happy. I feel like this is the best blessing I could have received in my entire life. I will try posting a picture... Not sure how to do it from my phone...

WanaB- the boys were fantastic weights and you are doing amazing BF!! Hope your healing well from the section:thumbup:

Peace- 4 lbs is a great weight :hugs: everyday is a bonus now, hang in there you're doing great!!

Rashaa- congrats and so glad your little one is doing so great !!!

Wanna your boys are to die for...so cute!!!!

As for me nothing exciting just yet...meh LOL

Belem so Happy to hear from you :cloud9:The boys are beautiful ,glad things are going well :hugs::hugs:

Wow WanaB fab weights, and well done you sticking with the BF. I hope I can be that determined when the time comes.

Wana B it is a beautiful blessing and you absolutely deserve it:hugs: I really like their names! You're a fantastic mamma to persevere with the breast feeding and doing tandem too. Glad you have a good support system around you. I too hope that I have your determination when it comes to it.

Lady H your little girl has grown perfectly between scans. You've done very well! Only 29 days to go!

LL I think going sugar free does our hormones a world of good, I just haven't been able to! Keeping everything crossed for you.
:winkwink:

Let's pray there are many more twins to come for the thread:winkwink:

I was relieved that my LO is 4lbs, I was petrified before the scan that she would be far less than that. I just hope she can gain more quickly. The pressure in my pelvis is so heavy when I stand I'm too scared to move. It doesn't help that I have a cough. Of course I had to google it and would you believe some doctors say a hard cough can trigger pre term labour:huh: so now I'm stifling the cough.

Thanks all!

Bfeeding is not easy yet, but I've heard the first 2 weeks are the hardest. I told myself last week that I would give myself a week and today is one week so I'm going to give myself another week. I'm having good milk supply so why stop now, right? Nipples are still sore.
The csection scar is doing good too... It's funny how the last thing I think about is my surgery pain; the babies and their needs come first.

Peace, hang in there! I know you can do it, everything will be fine.

Sus, I hope everything is well with dad and mom's visit.

wanab, going week to week is a fab idea :) your doing great :hugs::hugs:

peace, I can just imagine you trying not to cough so you don't trigger labour:haha: You are doing fantastic!!! Hang in there :)

Liz, according to my FS, sugar has a huge impact on hormones which trickles down to egg quality and hormones throughout the cycle. I can't remember the name he used for it insullin resistance maybe?

Hi everyone else, hope everyone is well :)

Belem I agree don't put so much pressure on yourself :thumbup:One week at a time is a good plan ,the first few days of bf is the best and you have done that :thumbup:Try post us some more pics please :thumbup::hugs::hugs:

Hi lovelies, hope you are all well? Another growth scan today and I'm stressing as I've not gain an ounce of weight in the last week. Please please please let baby have gained.

Trust me, the baby won't go without. She will be great you will see

Lady H I understand your worry. As long as you've been eating well she'll be ok. It could be that you're not gaining because she's taking it all. She's already a great weight. Hope it goes well today.

:hugs:

Baby estimated now at 5lb 9oz and tracking properly on the chart now. Don't need to go back until 29th to see consultant and I'll be 39 weeks then. So laying about eating Almonds and cottage cheese has worked a treat....more of the same!

told ya ;-)

Babies will take what they need from us, that's why we need to be mindful of what we eat...for us, not them...

Well done ladyh!!! So happy for you!!!! You'll see that she's going to do great :happydance:
How's it going peace? I hope the cough passed...
Crystal, I thought PCOS has to do with insulin resistant ... I remember my Fertility doctor told me to read this book about it since she had a suspicion of me having PCOS and the book did mention this and how eating the right foods helps with the disease (PCOS is not technically a disease but you know what I mean)

This thread needs more babies ladies!!! Come on Bmom, LL, Crystal, Milty, and everyone else reading! We are cheering for you all!!!! :hugs:

Hi Belem :flower:And yes we are trying ,we are trying :haha:Hiws my boys ?:hugs:

Great news Lady H:happydance: that is a fab weight! Relax and enjoy your last few weeks without worry!

DH got me some strong eucalyptus lozenges, they don't taste great but it has calmed down the cough. Today I've had lots of tightenings that aren't painful but kinda take my breath away...I'm hoping its just BHs? I'm trying not to think of weeks ahead and just focus on getting to short milestones.

How is the BFing today Wana B?

Sus thinking of you :hugs: hang in there, hope Lia is sleeping better.

Yes c'mon ladies we need more babies!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->