Ltttc graduates!

well I wouldn't LOL...technically the day of IUI may not be it either as the eggs may not have been released quite then yet. They like having the swimmers there before hand... it was just a boost session ;-) and no O for me so no danger of pushing anything out :rofl:

well I wouldn't LOL...technically the day of IUI may not be it either as the eggs may not have been released quite then yet. They like having the swimmers there before hand... it was just a boost session ;-) and no O for me so no danger of pushing anything out :rofl:

O Jesus I thought having an o was good to help the swimmers swim up faster :blush:thats me buggered then :blush:Do you use sc ?:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Oh it is good for them to go up faster, but I was afraid of getting the ones already in there out HAHAHAHA

I asked my doctor about the soft cups and she frowned upon the idea...

Oh it is good for them to go up faster, but I was afraid of getting the ones already in there out HAHAHAHA

I asked my doctor about the soft cups and she frowned upon the idea...

How come ? X

she said its irritating in there plus how do you know you are not actually keeping the swimmers out? LOL

well you did get pregnant... so obviously you are not keeping yours out LOL

I'm just saying why she said no... doesn't mean its bad for all...she just didn't think it made a difference basically

Yea but I've only got pregnant once in two years :shrug:Maybe that's why ,:shrug::hugs:

no idea...have you used them every single month???

hmmm well I would try a few months without and see???

Morning lovely,

I've used soft cups but not consistantly :shrug: mostly if I had to get up after BD. I got pregnant the months i didn't use them but I do think that was probably a fluke, there are lots of women that use them and get pregnant though so as Liz said its person to person if they work so maybe try a few months without them and see what happens :) 20-30 mins with your butt on a pillow does the same thing and your letting the healthy swimmers swim where they need to go. :hugs::hugs:

Wana B sending you and the boys lots of good wishes for a smooth c-section and a healthy entry into the world for the boys! Tomorrow your arms will be wrapped around precious little bundles:happydance: Blessing to you & your family:hugs:

LL I you know I love this girl of yours :cloud9:

Bmom I used softcups but I think it's all trial & error, works for some and not for others.

Crystal....soon you'll be counting down to DEIVF, looking forward to sharing the journey with you:hugs: I forgot to say without iodine in your soil, try kelp pills or bladderwreck.. Both are rich sources of iodine and it really helps with borderline thyroid issues. It's important for the whole family so it may be a good idea to look for something that can be sprinkled over salads etc.

I'm taking it one day at a time or least trying to!

:hugs: everyone

Peace, thanks lovely..we are so excited :)

Wana- I cannot wait to see your boys :) So exciting

Liz- I so hope this is the cycle for you :hugs:

Not sure about the time zone but i'm guessing I can say
Congratulations Wana B!!!!!
:yipee::yipee::yipee:
:juggle::dance::juggle:
:fool::juggle::fool:
:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:
<3:twinboys:<3

well her Csection was scheduled for 7 and it is now2 pm so I am guess ing they are here...just have not heard..Come on Wanna B!!!

Hello Lovely Ladies,

Just popping in quickly to say hello to you all, My dad is here so I am a but busy, but will update later in the day.

CONGRATS WANA!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->