Ltttc graduates!

When they finally decided to let me go it was pretty quick. To be honest after I had received the shots and wait a certain time period they left it up to me. They told me every day he stayed was better so the longer I could tuff it out the better.

I looked back at my stuff and it was actually only 9 days ...guess it felt like 10 :haha:

It was a Friday morning and we were ready but at first nothing happened. Which I thought was very funny. Then they broke my water which was the only bad part. DS was so low and the membranes were so stretched that they nicked his head a bit when they did it.

He was born 2 hours later and I only had to push once.

2 hrs wow but poor baby getting his head nicked! I've been wondering whether it helps when they're so low in the pelvis. The way they mark positions is the same here except I think you got the + and - the other way round. My notes say she was at -2 when it all happened 😳😳. All the punches and kicks I feel are below my belly button so I can tell she's way down already.

Peace, ahh so there is a gadget :) if your still a -2 station at this point then you have a great chance of going for a few more weeks :thumbup: with her head being engaged its going to feel very heavy etc. Also your coming up to a "normal" time for the head to start engaging etc. I know its worrying but you are doing a fantastic job, just keep up the good work Mam:hugs::hugs:

As for being bitter :shrug: I have the best DH :) He's been the one other person that truly knows how hard we've struggled for this.

I thought I might have it backwards... :haha:

I don't want to waste my time with bitterness. I learned a long time ago my life was not going to be the way I thought. It is different but still amazing.

:hi:

How are you all?

Peace, well close to 34 weeks now... :happydance: Me too I think you will make it to full term! you are doing really well, I know it is not nice to go through what you are going through but soon you will have your little bundle of joy :cloud9:

Jax, Crysta, Liz, Milty, Bmom... :dust:

I had a weird dream last night. I was in my old Catholic shcool and for some reason I went there to study my Midwife course. Well I even stayed there overnight and rented a room. Well one of the nuns was doing an ispenction in our rooms to check we did not have anything unappropriate, and they found in my cupboard a FRER with a BFP on it, and they told me off for getting pregnant while Lia was only 5 months old :rofl::rofl::rofl: what a dream!!!

Lia had advocado mixed with formula today :sick: she seemed to love it :sick:
she had loads of it. Poor thing!

Jax, how was your time off work?

Jax, oh dear Jax I wish I had a magical potion with which to get all our regular lovelies knocked up. I'm so angry at the injustice of it all. Your feelings are justified and valid, don't apologise for any of it. But I love about all of you is you don't have any of the bitterness that has seen some people become rather ugly. You have beautiful hearts and souls and it must surely be rewarded with babies.

Glop...:cry: I don't think I'm doing very well on the bitterness front though peace, and that's not towards any of you, it's all aimed at DH it wakes me up at night....:nope:

Sus, hope you don't get a green nappy after all that Avocado! :haha::haha:

I had a lovely time away thank you, in my favourite place doing all my favourite things, by the sea blasing the cobwebs away, literally! It was good for the soul :flower:

Sus naughty girl with a FRER :haha: I can't stop oogling over Lia in her Baptism dress :cloud9:

Milty & Crystal i can't imagine being in your shoes....Crystal you're lucky to have such a wonderfully supportive, understanding & willing hubby - you always seem to work in a team at this ttc lark and i'm sure it has strengthened you as a couple and as a family since you're open with your DD and DS about it all. Likewise with you Milty...i'm grateful to know all of you wonderful ladies :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Milty has your doctor suggested anything new for you given your experiences over the past few months?

Jax, oh dear Jax I wish I had a magical potion with which to get all our regular lovelies knocked up. I'm so angry at the injustice of it all. Your feelings are justified and valid, don't apologise for any of it. But I love about all of you is you don't have any of the bitterness that has seen some people become rather ugly. You have beautiful hearts and souls and it must surely be rewarded with babies.

Glop...:cry: I don't think I'm doing very well on the bitterness front though peace, and that's not towards any of you, it's all aimed at DH it wakes me up at night....:nope:

Jax i think you deserve a gold medal. All i'll say is he is lucky that you're so much nicer than me!

How all you ladies manage to stay graceful through such trials is remarkable.

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Well all my testing came out roses again of course.

However, she does have me on a plan that last 6 months and I'm in the 3rd month. It's kinda a cover all bases plan sorta. I'm on a daily baby Asprin and Progestrone during the 2 WW. She has also started me on this new drug called Pregnitude. It started for PCOS patients but in trials it's helped non PCOS patients undergoing IVF have better egg quality and helped with implantation. Oh it also helps with insulin resistance.

So far I'm the only non PCOS person I can find on it but I'm hopeful. It is supposed to take 3 months to works so we will see.

If nothing happens she says she has another plan but hadn't told me what yet.

I remember you mentioning pregnitude. Its good that you have something to work with and that she has more to offer, it sounds positive. Progesterone has been vital to me - thus far i've been on it for 25wks of the 33 as i started it just after ovulation. Fingers crossed it helps you too :hugs:

Jax i think you deserve a gold medal. All i'll say is he is lucky that you're so much nicer than me!

How all you ladies manage to stay graceful through such trials is remarkable.

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I agree with this :thumbup:

Silly question but can babies lose weight in utero say if the blood flow isn't great or something like that? I can't help but panic again.

Peace, I don´t know, I have never heard of it, I have heard of slow growth but not weight loss. Now, this is a question I am making based on total ignorance but, if the blood flow was poor, would not the baby be in stress and then you would notice a loss of movements?

Peace if you are worried go and get checked, let´s make use of those NHS services! As I said to you once I almost took my bed to the assessment Unit of Cardiff Hospital:haha: If you worry about something just go. I remember saying once I have a funny feeling something was wrong to them and they had me in there doing a non stress test. They probably thought I was a phycho worrier lol but I did not care! :haha:

Well Jax, I did get a green poo! well not me, Lia did :haha: Sorry TMI :blush:

Milty I am glad that you are on a 6 month plan, I so hope it works!

Me, I am in total AGONY! :cry: Lia has cracked my nipples, she is teething on my breast, ouch! I am trying to take her off the breast and I am having serious battles with her to take the bottle, and after an hour fight every day, she takes 1/2 oz!! bah! not even a mouthful :wacko: Any advice here?

If she try's to teeth on you unlatch her. You have to do it every time. She will get pissed and scream but she will figure it out.

Ouch ouch Sus:nope: Milty's advice sounds like a plan. Maybe you should try what Viking did - have someone else give her the bottle because she's associating you = boobs. Once she realises the bottle is easier to chug down than the workout on the boobs she may take to it. Just a thought :shrug:

I panicked after looking at a thread of preemies - the outcomes vary so much even at 35 wks some are so tiny. I'm worried about blood flow because i'm off the aspirin and clexane now. Its hard to say what her movement patterns are - there doesn't seem to be a pattern. I hope i can pull through a few more weeks.

Sus did you have to get loads of nursing tops? I didn't buy much maternity wear thankfully, since i'm under house arrest i'm living in comfy pj's but i wonder if i need more nursing tops.

Lady H, just looked at your ticker. Not long to go now :happydance:

Hope everyone else is good :winkwink:

Peace I think the big difference in premiees at that age are the ones that are a surprise and the ones that are known.

If its a surprise there is no extra help with the shots which make a big difference. Also just the shock and fear the parents have. I believe the babies pick up on that.

When you know you already know what to expect and you know what your going to do after they are born.

Does that make sense?

Ah of course, I totally forgot you were on aspirin!! Sorry I am such a dope lately, lack of sleep!! Milty is right, I remember someone saying that about known and surprise preemies on one of the threads.
About patterns, I did not have any either, and having anterior placenta I did not feel much movement at all, hence why I was at the assessment unit so often. What was the estimated weight at your last scan? Will they do another scan?

Yes the teething is driving me crazy, my left breast has cracked badly and dread feeding her from that side. I dont have anyone else to give her bottles as DH refuses ro do it and my family is abroad so I have no one to ask. I will end up with nipple shields after breastfeeding for almost 6 months. The little rascal wont use her teethers either! She must think mama's boobs are multipurpose: food, dummy, teether, pillow, cuddly toy...:-(

Sorry forgot to mention. I did not buy any nursing top at all, I just wear some comfy blouses and tops that I can lift disscreetly to feed. And I have a shawl to cover if I am out and about. At home I just wear pj tops,

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->