Ltttc graduates!

:hi: Wana B and Lady H glad all is well. Lady H you're next :happydance:

LL..can we think about it for you? This is your cycle after all the meds :winkwink:

Jax, i'm so tempted to get out today..cabin fever is driving me :wacko: You're right I think i've earned a slow walk to the park and maybe i'll just chill on a bench for a while. Cold again next week? Urghhh.

Peace, sounds like a plan :thumbup: take it easy and stop for a rest in the sun it will do you and :baby: the world of good :hugs: I know just when we thought we could shed a few layers :wacko:

Thanks for the update Lady H. The end is not so comfortable I hear.

Peace get DH to rent a convertible car and take a nice long drive in the sun.

Thanks LL gives me something to focus on :haha:

Milty that would be great but this is England...we'd probably get pouring rain the moment we got in the car LOL. One learns to appreciate even a few hours of sunshine here.

:wave: Crystal

Yes thanks just for a little while though,braxton hicks hitting me regularly :-s

Someday I'm going to make it your way Peace. I would hate the rain and cold but I would live the trees and gardens.

Thanks Wana B, I thought i was going in last night. The BHs progressed to painful contractions that kept me up all night but seems calmer this morning. Literally hanging on a tightrope now. Walking definitely sets things off so I'm staying put. Don't want things happening on a London sidewalk:shy:

Milty the gardens are very charming, you would love it and even the rain is so much a part of it all that tourists don't seem to mind.

I feel like watching a good rom-com, any recommends?

Ooooh Peace, stay put! Rom coms there are so many. I do love what Women want that makes me smile. Not watched Bridget Jones for a long while, you got me thinking about digging some out now. I was going to start my Sex in the City box set out, I've got the lot and both movies.

Oh Peace, NO WALKING!!!! Keep me posted please. Stay in there little one!

Will do LL...if you get a message with a string of nonsense thats me in pain:haha:but who knows, so many ladies say they've had weeks of contractions like this and go overdue. The contractions are not fun, I'm panicking about the actual labour ones now😳

Lady H thanks I havent seen 'what women want' so I'll give that a go. Bridget is my all time fav and the STC set I could watch over & over, perfect to keep you smiling @ 38 wks :happydance::happydance:and feeling a tad uncomfy. So exciting, you'd better go before me :haha:

Oh ladies, I'm so happy for you both... soon you will have a little princess in your arms!!!

Morning ladies :)

Peace glad to see your hanging on!!! Not much longer now:happydance::happydance:

Hi ladies

Hope everyone had a good weekend.

LL call me a dreamer but i still think you'll get a little surprise prince/princess too, praying for that:winkwink:

Crystal, omw i am so excited for you even more so because you're going to SA! Have they sent you the schedule yet? When do you set off and is it direct to CPT or via JHB.

Lady H i've told our girl she has to stay in until yours has arrived...thats the order of things :winkwink:

Sus, hope Lia liked the Church Service and is getting ready for her big day.:cloud9:

So 35wks and i'm still pregnant:happydance: I feel like we're heading into safety now but i hope the rest goes smoothly. If i dont take my supplements and do epsom salts footbaths the contractions are totally wild and frequent to the point that i can't speak & feel breathless through them. I'm still unnerved not knowing what the cause of this is, i just hope its not some infection of sorts that they haven't picked up and maybe its just "irritable uterus" :shrug: DH has sprung into action getting the house ready.

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Peace, my friend who went thought the same as you, was told by doctors that somethimes these things happen and they don´t know why. Ha! what a thing to say... but with you I know 3 people who have gone through this now, so It might happen more often that what we think:shrug:

Lia is sleeping :happydance: I don`t know why she would not have her naps in the weekend, but now she is resting. It is all sorted for her baptism now :happydance:

Wow, we are going to have two new girlies on this thread soon :happydance: cannot wait to see them Lady H and Peace! have you thought of names?

Jax, Milty, Crystal, LL, Bmom, Wana, and ereryone else, how are you all?

thanks Peace, I hope I do. Glad you are hanging in there! Epsom salt has magnesium and I am sure that is what is causing all of it

Hi Sus!!!

Sus i've also found so many ladies online with the same thing. Some of them have it with every pregnancy:wacko: Glad you're sorted for the Baptism, now you can relax and enjoy it all:cloud9: DH has a name in mind but I want us to wait until we meet her to see if it fits.

LL yes, the magnesium relaxes the uterus in fact they used to give it in IV form at hospitals but the side effects are that you feel sick, it causes nausea and the dreaded runs. The epsom salts are gentler and i'm careful not to use too much, its been a lifesaver and it makes my skin soft so a bonus there. Legs up the wall also helps so i do that daily too.

I dont mind any of it except that the progesterone has turned me into a pumpkin patch fatty :nope: I will have to try my best to get into a exercise regime when all is said & done. I don't feel like myself at all being so overweight & not able to exercise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->