Ltttc graduates!

LadyH, I really hope you go naturally before Thursday :thumbup:

Vermiel, welcome :hugs:

Peace, Hope your hanging in there:)

Rashaa, I'm sure your gorgeous!!!

Hi everyone else, hope your all well :)

Hi ladies

Sus congrats to Lia on her special day :cloud9: Can't wait to see her gorgeous pics

Lady H i hope she surprises you before Thursday..but either way she's going to be in your arms soon!

Vermeil, welcome:flower: Praying for a good scan today! It is nervewrecking but try to see this time as different. Let us know how it goes.

Milty and Crystal...its surreal to think that at this point your babies were out already. It must have been a lot to take in at the time and look them now:)

Crystal just a few more weeks to go now :happydance: My dad says the weather is still fairly good during the day so hopefully you'll get sunny winter days in gorgeous Cape Town.

Rashaa, i'm like you. Feeling very conscious of all the weight gain but i'm sure that you're blooming gorgeously :winkwink:

Wana B, LL, Jax, Bmom and everyone else hope you've all had a lovely weekend

Here we are 36wks, can't believe it! Other than the normal discomforts at this stage all is good. Its weird the way my body has just been on its own rollercoaster ride..lets see what happens next! On sidenote, i have no sign that the boobs are in milk production, no leakages nothing, should I be worried? I think it may be due to the progesterone i'm on.

It's a Bank holiday long weekend here and a lovely day for pistachio gelato:winkwink:

Peace, no need to worry. Mine never showed any sign of leaking or anything either. You are fine

OK I wanted to share this here as well...HUGS posted it on FB and wanted to share

A Pregnancy Blessing

Can you hear me, Little One,
Our life journeys just begun.

Father Sun and Mother Moon,
will come to greet our baby soon.

I ask the Goddess, keep us strong,
a few more months, it won't be long.

I feel you kick, I hear your heart,
We've loved you from the very start.

The Sky above and Earth below,
my body changing, as you grow.

With tiny hands and tiny feet,
I can't wait til the day we meet.

Now safely in my womb you rest,
Our home no longer an empty nest.

You are a gift of pure perfection,
engulfed in love and blessed protection.

Until then, my little dear,
Sleep, be well and do not fear.

For the Goddess protects you now,
Until I hold you, this I vow.

Thanks LL. I thought everyone leaks in the last weeks. How are you?

Thats so beautiful i was just taking it in a second time round :cloud9:

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

I am fine, still here ;-) thinking of you ladies!

I definately didn't leak until after I had mine :thumbup: 36 weeks!! :hugs::hugs: You can relax your last few weeks and just enjoy being pregnant.

Sus, Lia looked amazing in her dress and that cake was lovely :hugs::hugs: so so cute !!

Thinking of you too LL:hugs:

Crystal yes finally I can enjoy it, now I feel like I don't want it to end just yet!
3wks until you start your cycle:happydance: So what's the first step? I watched a travel documentary with a guy who went up & down the coastal parts of SA..the Cape Town bits made me think of you. Capetonians are known for being super friendly and laid back, you're going to love it!! No negative or nervous thoughts allowed:winkwink:

Peace I start with Leuprolide acetate depot injection on the first day of my AF and then I start Progynova on June 15th :thumbup: my cycle in cape town starts July 1st, the email I recieved from my doctor said egg retrieval is going to be July 3rd if all goes smoothly with the donor stimming, and then it will be a 3 day or 5 day transfer depending on numbers etc.

Mark and JD were looking at things to do while we're there and we were actually looking at the coastline at Hout Bay etc. It looks lovely :) I think Cape Town temps are similar to here in the winter, Melbourne might be a bit warmer but it wouldn't be much so that will be fine :thumbup: It looks really lovely!!

I still think you're going to go to 38 weeks, but I agree enjoy it its the last few weeks you'll get her all to yourself :hugs::hugs:

I'm trying to decide when would be a good time to start clexane and prednisolone next cycle...any ideas?

Crystal I think I would take into consideration how long you will be on it when pg ...

Peace: not only did I not leak but my milk did not come in for almost 2 weeks! Then I had to take Fenugreek to get my production up. I can honestly say I never leaked.

Milty thanks for sharing that at least i wont freak out if that happens to me...i actually remembered you mentioning fenugreek to someone else over a a yr ago and i made a mental note so I got some. Will be thinking of you when i pop the pills:haha:

Crystal Hout Bay is fabulous. When i lived there i would drive out to Hout Bay every Sat. Dont hold me to this but i think you might well be in season to watch the Cape fur seals gather in Hout Bay. The seafood restaurants along the beach offer the best of the best :cloud9:

About clexane and prednisolone let me check for you what DE ivf ladies follow at Zita West. As far as i know pred can be started before transfer but clexane shortly after. I'll let you know.

Lady H i dreamt that you had your baby! You were updating here throughout your labour saying how easy and quick its all going. It was like we were there! At the end you said you told the doctor you'll walk home :rofl: At the same time another lady i know here who already had her baby irl had him again!

Wow Peace, I hope it's a premonition. She's still residing in the womb right now with no signs of moving. It's looking increasingly like she needs to be evicted on Thursday! Not sure I will walk home though, it's 25 mins in the car!

Bounce on the birth ball and walk loads, she'll get the message that mommy wants to hold her :kiss:

Wow Lady H your due date has arrived:happydance:

Hello ladies! I have not been here for few day. It has been a bit crazy here.

Last Sunday we finally baptised Lia. I almost cancelled the day as my in laws, after not showing any iterest on the event, decided to cause trouble and upset 5 days before the baptism. Basically as it was not done as my BIL wanted he came to the house imposing his ways, threatening and insulting me. This caused so much upset that I almost split with my DH.

Anyway I managed to let go and enjoy my daughter´s day :thumbup:
However I have been feeling really down and stress with that has been going on. And I did not invite my parents so that this troupble did not happen ha! what an Irony...

Anyway, how are you all?
Peace, almost 37 weeks, yay for full term! :happydance::happydance::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Will post after she arrives, hugs to you all xx

GOOD LUCK Lady H :hugs::hugs: I hope everything goes smoothly for you :)

Sus, I read on Facebook what happened :nope: very sad it had to be about the adults when the day was for Lia. I understand why you were so upset, I would have been as well:) Good for you though, you picked yourself up and enjoyed the day so Lia could see her Mama was happy for her :thumbup:

I have no advice to give you except follow your gut and follow your heart, you're the only one that can make any decisions because your the only one that lives your life. Your a fantastic mum and Lia is going to be a very caring, kind little girl just like you :hugs:

OMG Lady H...FXd for you!!!! so exciting!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->